★ |[ROM]| EffortLess ROM | REV 8 | N900T UVUDNF9 | [Latest Stock+] UPDATED 10SEP14 ★

Are you getting a Note 4 or Note Edge?

• Total voters
Search This thread

Jayster0966

Oct 20, 2012
Orange County, CA
3minit battery mod

I want to say thank you to the OP for the quick work of getting this latest update out. I just flashed this morning and everything is running so smooth.

I would also like to share with others that I have been able to port 3minit battery mod (http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2799958) to work with this ROM. Thank you to @gharrington and the 3minit team for all the work they have put into making the mod. If you would like to use it, please visit the 3minit battery thread to download the latest 3minitbatterysettings.apk and install first before replacing your current systemui with the one I am providing.

Don't forget to thank them for all their work!

Link for modded systemui : https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b0x6w26w5lk3hql/AADCmYrDRvrEpw7FK4Mm-0Qua?dl=0

ADDED 09/30/14 a flashable zip version as well.

:good:

Last edited:

vazovskiiii

Feb 20, 2008
Tbilisi
Great i have updated bootloader pin lock works but i have still vpn problem which is known bug and youtube problem when it updates to 5.10.5 version i have fc which i did not had on other roms even can't turn of auto update in play store

Crazyrican32

Sep 22, 2012
New York
Google Wallet Tap To Pay Supposedly Working On Note 3 Now

Unfortunately Google Wallet Isn't Supported By Our NFC Chip, Supposedly It May Work On The Next Major Update! Which Is Something That I Don't Understand Because I Had It Working On An International ROM.

I Just Got Of The Phone With A Google Rep That Stated To Me, That Google Wallet Tap To Pay Should Now Work On The Note 3. I Called Google After I Noticed That The Note 3 Is No Longer On the Ineligible List Of Supported Phones. I Can't Truly Say If It Works Because I Haven't Tried It Out As Of Yet. Could Any One Post If It Does Actually Work On The Note 3 Now. Thanks! :D

effortless

Feb 11, 2007
Philadelphia
I Just Got Of The Phone With A Google Rep That Stated To Me, That Google Wallet Tap To Pay Should Now Work On The Note 3. I Called Google After I Noticed That The Note 3 Is No Longer On the Ineligible List Of Supported Phones. I Can't Truly Say If It Works Because I Haven't Tried It Out As Of Yet. Could Any One Post If It Does Actually Work On The Note 3 Now. Thanks! :D

Sorry, that has not happened yet. Check system/etc/nfcee_access.xml, they still didn't add the Wallet signature keys (only softcard (ISIS)). Also, our model number from our build.prop still triggers Play Store to download the castrated non NFC version of Wallet.

Reactions: Crazyrican32

jjr3211

Oct 21, 2009
ohio
I tried the new version but switched back i use Bluetooth tethering for my galaxy gear. Any chance of it coming back?

patchmonkey

Jul 14, 2010
Hey - just switched to tmobile after years on Verizon. Can this rom be flashed to a verizon note 3?

Sent from my SM-N900V using XDA Free mobile app

effortless

Feb 11, 2007
Philadelphia
I have found one more bug. When opening stock samsung email from notification it have fc
I can't get Youtube or the stock Samsung e-mail app to FC. Is anyone else having any issues with those two apps?

Vazovskiiii, it might be something on your phone causing those problems (another app maybe or you might need to wipe your internal storage before flashing fresh).

effortless

Feb 11, 2007
Philadelphia
Just read their is a new update in 4-6 weeks to do the wifi to volte trade off(4.4.4?)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
It officially starts working the 17th with no firmware update (other than NF9) accoring to T-Mobile engineering reps who I have spoken with. It's probably a switch they flip on their end (or maybe more), but that's all they're saying for now.

4-6 weeks is what people are rumoring because that puts an update after Note 4 release and traditional Samsung usually waits for new device release to update old. We'll see what happens, but if the person has no sources and only 2 posts to XDA, then it's most likely speculation.

I don't anticipate an update unless they have some maintenance to do for the VoLTE/WiFi handover after it becomes live. 4.4.4 offers little to us and Samsung most likely fixed any major bugs 4.4.4 fixed (they have the ability to cherry pick). http://aosp.changelog.to for reference all the changes.

MasterKaiser

Sep 18, 2009
San Juan
Running NF9 and everything works great, except the S5 messenger app, apparently it broke something in the contacts app, when I opened the contact app FC. I installed a third party app (white pages current) and from there I can see my contacts, other than that, work like a charm.

Thanks for this great rom!

effortless

Feb 11, 2007
Philadelphia
Running NF9 and everything works great, except the S5 messenger app, apparently it broke something in the contacts app, when I opened the contact app FC. I installed a third party app (white pages current) and from there I can see my contacts, other than that, work like a charm.

Thanks for this great rom!
NP and I'm glad you're enjoying it. The contact app FC was most likely caused by a Wanam Xposed option.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1410798413167.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1410798413167.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 314

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    ★ |[ROM]| EffortLess ROM | REV 8 | N900T UVUDNF9 | [Latest Stock+] UPDATED 10SEP14 ★

Welcome to EffortLess ROM!!

The update we've been waiting for straight from T-Mobile! Based on T-Mobile USA N900TUVUDNF9

Includes:
    Unlimited Native Hotspot Tethering on the 4G LTE Network, Download Booster, voLTE (voice over LTE) support, T-Mobile WiFi Calling, over 340 System Fonts, International S5 Boot Animations, S5 App Updates, Samsung's "Find my Mobile", Mobile Data/Smart Network/Network Restriction Quick Toggles, Kid's mode and more!!

Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned, Busybox, KNOX and CarrierIQ Free, Write to EXT card fix, ArchiDroid Init.d support, Unlimited Wifi/USB/Bluetooth Tethering :victory:

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

STOP

!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE NEVER FLASHED THE FULL STOCK N900TUVUDNF9 ROM ON YOUR PHONE, DO NOT PROCEED UNTIL YOU DO THE FOLLOWING !!!!!!!!!!!

Even if you have custom recovery already installed, follow the guide! NF9 requires the new NF9 bootloader and baseband/modem in order to function correctly!

Also, if you are new, go here for the EffortLess Guide.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Rev 8 Changes:

Updated to N900TUVUDNF9
    A full/fresh flash is required for all major revisions. Follow the EffortLess Guide to make sure you are fully on NF9 before flashing.
    • All the previous changes except 4-way reboot (use xposed module for now)
    • Unlimited Tethering and SD Card Fix can be enabled with a separate flashable zip
    • Changed lock screen wallpaper to Note 4

Where to find some of the removed apps:
    The newer WatchOn Remote
    T-Mobile Visual Voicemail
    T-Mobile My Account
    Lookout

Rev 7.1 Changes:

Very minor release..

• Reverted S5 S Planner to Note 3 Samsung Calendar (FB bday crash)
    • Fixed corrupted SBrowser

You can flash this directly over 7 or just download separate fixes for those apps.

Rev 7 Changes:

New Changes:
    • Updated to N900TUVUDNF4
    • Updated Roboto font to Android L
    • Added Android L alarms, notificications, ringtones, and UI sounds
    • Changed lockscreen wallpaper to Android L
    • Fixed Weather Widget
    • Reverted to Note 3 Keyboard (S5 Keyboard can be found in optional downloads)
    • Updated to SuperSU v2.02 (root)
    • Removed some T-mobile specific APKs (Visual Voice Mail and T-Mobile My Account can be found in the Play Store)
    • S5 Apps updated: My Files, Galaxy Finder, Weather Widget, S Planner, and Calculator

Previously Added Features:
    • Added Mobile Data, Smart Network, and Network Restriction quick toggles
    • Over 340 Fonts integrated
    • Added Samsung Fonts for S5 Weather Widget
    • Android Galaxy S5 boot animation (works with S-View case)
    • CSC Clean-up
    • Samsung "Find my mobile" enabled (look under security settings and findmymobile.samsung.com)
    • Auto Night Detection for camera enabled
    • Removed check for update from "About Device"
    • Added hardware version display in "About Device"
    • Added folder view in messaging
    • Unlimited 4G LTE, USB and Bluetooth tethering
    • 4-way reboot menu

NOTE:
    • You need to update your bootloader/baseband and other files to NF4. To do that you can use the full stock Odin file (found in my guide) or you can flash individual files from here (Special thanks to toastido).

Optional REV7 Downloads (More to come later):
    S5 Messaging App- Flash this if you want the S5 text messaging app.
    S5 Keyboard- Flash this if you want the S5 keyboard.
    Adreno 330 Updated Graphics Aug Driver- Flash this in TWRP if you want the latest developer preview Adreno 330 GPU drivers released on 07AUG14.
    NF4 Stock Kernel- used to revert back to stock NF4 kernel if you flashed an alternate kernel and you wanted the old one back.

Before you download, please click the "Thanks" button! :good:

Download EffortLess ROM-REV8
    MD5: ce8d641bc9de741cf13fc2dfbd5e0839

Download EffortLess ROM-REV7.1
    MD5: b0925676d8c5ca5a62cd4b30ec0f8cb0

| Let me know you like it :highfive: Donate to show your support |

Guide to spruce up EffortLess ROM using Xposed Framework:
    A lot of people shy away from Xposed Framework because they're afraid to break something or it may be overwhelming at first, but this guide will make it super simple to get started without worrying about ruining your install (a simple uncheck of a module and reboot will bring you back to stock).

Download links updated 02AUG14

Xposed Framework:
    Install from http://dl.xposed.info/latest.apk
    Open Xposed Installer and click on "Framework"
    click "Don't show this again" and click "Ok"
    click "Install/Update", then "Grant" when prompted for SU, then "Cancel" to avoid a reboot.

SecThemeChooser for Note 3
    Download SecThemeChooser.zip from http://d-h.st/qRk
    Unzip the file and copy it over to SD card or internal memory on the phone.
    Open the folder on the phone and install SecThemeChooser.apk then install XposedSecThemeChooserModule.apk
    Also install any themes apks you want within that folder
    (Unlocks Theme Chooser option on Note 3 launcher. Click on menu, then set theme and pick the theme you want once enabled)

"OK Google" for 3rd Party Launchers:
    Install from http://dl-count.xposed.info/modules/com.mohammadag.thirdpartylauncherhotword_v15_aee90e.apk
    (Will let you say "OK Google" from home launcher screen on 3rd party launchers, similar to the Google experience launcher)

S5 SystemUI Theme and Tab Pro-style Recent Apps:
    Install from http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2875245&d=1406642302
    (Will bring a fresh skin to TW using the S5 theme)

"Wanam Xposed" and "Xposed Torch: Physical Buttons": from the Google play store
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ma.wanam.xposed
    (Will allow you to customize many many setting)
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ma.wanam.torch
    (Will allow you to hold volume up while phone is off for a flashlight to turn on... power button or home button will turn it off)

ISIS patch for root:
    Install from http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2846635&d=1405128965
    (Will allow you to use ISIS wallet to tap and pay even though you have root)

Lastly, If you have an S-View case, S-View Mods for Note 3 Unlock:
    install from Google play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mohammadag.sviewmodsfornotethreeunlockkey

After everything is installed, open Xposed Installer from the App drawer click on modules and put a check mark to the left of each module to activate it.
    Click "back" then "Framework" then "Reboot" and finally Ok to restart.

Now that the Xposed Framework is installed and the modules activated, you can open Xposed again and click on each individual module to change its settings.

Tips For the S5 System UI Theme:
    • Double tap statusbar will put phone to sleep (can be disabled or changed to another app)
    • Hold down home button to view the new recent apps layout, if you don't like it, change it by unchecking "Tab Pro recent apps"
    • The S Finder icon, time/date/, settings button, and quick setting button from the top pull down can all be assigned apps to launch from within the module settings
    Tips for Wanam Xposed:
    • If after installing the module, the signal bars become 4 or you'd like to choose either 4, 5, or 6 bars, Click on "Signal bar count" (Under Notifications Panel) then move the slider over to the appropriate number. (stock Samsung is 4, T-mobile is 5)
    • Within the module under the "Notifications panel" check off "Enable circle battery" for a circle with the % remaining indicated in the middle
    • Under sound you can disable boot sound
    • Under System check "Enable 4 way reboot menu" then check "Screenshot" and "Screen Record" if you'd like those listed as well. Hold Power down to see the menu
    • Under phone, click "Enable Add call button", then click "Enable call recording menu" now you can record phone conversations (recordings are found under the built-in voice recorder app)
    • There will be a new auto-brightness detail slider. Left for dimmer, right for more brightness with auto settings. If you don't like it, uncheck "Use auto-brightness detail" under Theme
    • There are a lot of settings in here, and some will work and others won't. You can try them but keep in mind that you have to reboot in order for them to take effect. (some I have already baked in and enabling/disabling them will not harm anything.. ex. use camera while on phone call)

Credits for Xposed Framework and the modules:
    Xposed Framework all credit to rovo89 and those that helped him http://xdaforums.com/xposed/xposed-installer-versions-changelog-t2714053
    SecThemeChooser for Note 3 credit to xperiacle http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722650
    Ok Google 3rd Party launcher credits to MohammadAG http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.mohammadag.thirdpartylauncherhotword
    S5 SystemUI Theme and Tab Pro-style Recent Apps credits to xperiacle http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2719909
    Wanam Xposed credits to wanam http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-wanam-xposed-customize-stock-t2383484
    Wanam Xposed Torch credits to wanam http://xdaforums.com/xposed/modules/app-volume-button-t2637235
    ISIS patch for root credit to joderme and beaups http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2425346

Miscellaneous Tips:

Update the English Language Files on Stock Samsung Keyboard:
    Click Menu, Settings, Controls, Language and input and then click the gear icon next to the faded out Samsung keyboard. Click on "Select input languages", place a check next to English(US) and click Update.

Install Google Text-to-Speech and update it to high quality:
    Install from https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.tts
    then click Menu, Settings, Controls, Language and input, Text-to-speech options. Make sure a green circle is next to "Google Text-to speech Engine" (if not click it to enable it), then click the gear to the right of it.
    Click Install voice data and then English (United States). Lastly, click the downward arrow to the right of "Female (high quality)" and enjoy Google's TTS as it's much better than Samsung's.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The following is old now, but might be useful to some people who want to use one of my older releases

Rev 6 Changes:

• Updated to N900TUVUDNF1
    • Unlimited 4G LTE Tethering is now functional on NF1!! (read known issues below)
    • Set S5 keyboard as stock (it has more features), if you don't like it- revert to stock NF1 keyboard here.
    • Reverted some of the Samsung S5 Apps back to the NF1 versions for now (some had minor bugs that need to be worked out). As I add them, please test them fully. I've included SPlanner (now fixed so facebook birthdays don't crash), Accuweather widget, Magnifier widget, Calculator, and My files to start.
    • 4 Way reboot added, but "HotBoot" doesn't work correctly.. probably a symlink issue, will look into it as I get time.
    • Added everything from 5.2 except what I've noted. If I missed anything, let me know. Everything should be similar to the previous experience.

Note:

• You need to update your bootloader/baseband and other files to NF1. To do that you can use the full stock odin file (found in my guide through the link at the top of the page) or you can flash individual files from here.
    • Previous mods are not tested against NF1 (most should work), but I'll be redoing the ones that need it when I get a chance.

Known issues:

Tethering: If you are able to connect to the WiFi hotspot, but the internet is not "working" (you might see a yellow exclamation point in windows), do the following:

1. Navigate to the APN settings menu on your phone (menu, settings, more networks, mobile networks, access point names)
    2. While still connected to the hotspot, click the circle for the first APN listing (T-Mobile Tethering) once.
    3. Wait about 15 seconds (don't touch anything) and it will switch back to T-Mobile US LTE automagically (the exclamation mark should go away shortly after)
    4. Enjoy unlimited 4G LTE tethering and thank Dvanzutphenkann :victory:

Recommended Hotfix Downloads:
    NF1 S5 Weather Widget Fix- Will prevent crash when clicking on the city list button within the widget. After installing, if the widget crashes, clear the weather app data and it will work.

Optional REV6 Downloads:
    Note 3 Keyboard- Flash this if you want the Note 3 Keyboard instead of the S5 one.
    Adreno 330 Updated Graphics June Driver- Flash this in TWRP if you want the latest developer preview Adreno 330 GPU drivers released on 24JUN14.
    NF1 Stock Kernel- used to revert back to stock NF1 kernel if you flashed an alternate kernel and you wanted the old one back.

Rev 5 Changes:

• Fixed External SD Card Storage Write Permission
    • Enabled Samsung "Find My Mobile"
    • Set View Type as "Alphabetical Grid" as default for Apps in launcher.
    • Changed Boot Image to New Samsung
    • Added More Samsung Audio (ringtones/notifications/alarms)
    • Added More Samsung Fonts
    • Updated Sfinder, My Files, Messaging, Calculator, Weather Widget, SNote, Svoice, SPlanner, Scrapbook, Watchon and more
    • Added Magnifier Widget
    • Cleaned up some CSC files (TMO is messy)
    • Removed (download from store if needed): Chaton, Lookout, Evernote, S Translator (download stub.. google translate is lightyears better), TripAdvisor (download Stub)
    • Rearranged some apps in folders

Rev 5.1 Changes:

• Added Mobile Data, Smart Network, and Network Restriction quick toggles (NOTE: a full wipe is required for these to take effect)

Known Issues:
    • S5 Messaging app crashes/FC when you click safe mode within settings
    • Scrapbook crashes/FC go to post 292 for fix

Rev 5.2 Changes:

• Fixed Scrapbook crash/FC
    • S5 Lockscreen Wallpaper (change it to whatever you want)
    • Updated Video Player to S5
    • Updated SuperSU to 1.99R3
    • Updated boot animation to display only new Samsung (No more white T-mobile 4G)
    • International/Inverted- dark dialer, contacts, mms and multiwindow tray (credit and thanks to foreverloco)
    • Bluetooth and Unrestricted Tethering enabled- just enable hotspot and you're ready to share (Devs, please ask before you "borrow" this for your NE6 ROM, it was painful implementing this the correct way and no one was willing to help)

Known Issues:
    • If you opt to use the S5 messaging app, clicking on "safe mode" within the settings will cause a crash/FC. For that reason, it's an optional install.
    • It should be Ok to dirty flash (only for 5.2 over 5.1- wipe cache and dalvik), but if you do, you must also go to menu, settings, more networks, mobile networks, access point names, click menu, and then click "Reset to default". The first entry should read T-Mobile Tethering and under it should now say fast.t-mobile.com. If the APNs don't refresh, check to make sure Mobile data (under menu, settings, more networks, mobile networks) is checked/enabled.

Hot Fix Downloads for REV 5.2:
    N3 Video Player- Flash to revert back to NE6 N3 Video player due to some bugs in S5 version

Optional Downloads:
    More Fonts- Flash this in TWRP if you want more fonts selectable from menu, settings, device tab, fonts (give it a minute to load as there are over 340 fonts in this package). All credit to nitol

Galaxy S5 Keyboard- Flash this in TWRP if you want the Galaxy S5 Keyboard

NE6 White- Flash this in TWRP if you want the white dialer/contacts/multi window tray/S5 messaging from 5.1

NE6 Dark- Flash in TWRP if you want the dark dialer/contacts/multi window tray/N3 stock messaging

White S5 Messaging- Flash this in TWRP if you want just the white S5 messaging app from 5.1

Adreno 330 Updated Graphics Driver- Flash this in TWRP if you want the latest developer preview Adreno 330 GPU drivers released on 30MAY14.

3Minit Quicklaunch Panel- Flash this in TWRP for a quicklaunch panel. I've recompiled the NE6 SystemUI with 3Minit Quicklaunch Panel support
    (credit to Garry Harrington)

To remove 3Minit Quicklaunch Panel, flash this.

Note:
    DO NOT USE MODS OR KERNELS FROM OLD VERSIONS. THEY MUST BE MADE USING NE6 FILES/SOURCE!! I can't stress this enough as 80% of issues we've covered in this thread are due to using old files. They WILL cause issues!

Download EffortLess-REV5.2
    MD5: cce10c13eb796e45bec4c212208f691e

First boot will take a while, please be patient!

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.png7.png8.png9.png10.jpg11.png12.png

The latest and greatest from Samsung now!! No need to wait for T-mobile to update.
    Latest international N9005ZHUENE3 based (dubbed N900TUVUENE3) with jovy23 Compulsion Kernel 12 (ultimate) and built specifically for the N900T for use on the T-mobile network. :good:

Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned, Knox/Carrier IQ Free :victory:

Unique features enabled:
    • The built-in Samsung "Find my mobile" (found under settings, general, security)
      Can help in locating your lost phone, locking it, ringing your mobile, viewing call logs, wiping your mobile and unlocking your screen (all done remotely by visting http://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do)
    • Camera's "auto night detection" (keep smart stabilization enabled and your phone will decide when it'll use it automatically, look for the icon when taking shots in a darker environment).
    • SIP Internet calling
    • Many disabled features re-enabled in the menus.. keep an eye out ;)

Also updated are:
    • MMS, the Accuweather widget, WatchOn, and SNote (all with S5 counterparts)
    • US dialer (with voicemail button instead of the non-functioning video call button)
    • Proper T-mobile SM-N900T identification (so device specific apps continue working)
    • Native TMO 4G LTE indicators (Not by means of a "hack")
    • Samsung S5 Fonts (as seen in the Accuweather widget)
    • ExtSdCard Fix
    • In-call Recording static fix
    • True Google search bar widget

Rev 2 Changes:

• Updated dialer/contacts (still working on getting a dark themed one, but running the phone as a true N900T with latest ND6 is proving to be a challenge)
    • Home now uses true Google search bar widget by default
    • S5 Accuweather widget properly loads on home by default
    • More features in menus enabled
    • Speed tweaks and even more battery optimization

FIXED:
    • Call recording static (use xposed installer to enable call recording in dialer menu)

*If you want the T-mobile visual voicemail app, the latest version of can be downloaded from the Google play store.

*Rev 3 Changes:

• New Samsung base N9005ZHUENE3 :D (changelist=1618490) 4.4.2 R2
      A lot has changed, so please do a fresh install... don't complain that something doesn't work if you dirty flash!!
    • App tray alphabetical by default
    • Software update is hidden
    • Hardware version is displayed in "About Device"
    • Voicemail # is configurable
    • Internet calling settings unlocked (SIP accounts)
    • Small call button to the right of contact's names
    • Call/message block is enabled
    • SMS message priority setting
    • Speed dial extended to 100
    • Enabled secondary symbols on keyboard
    • Total # of contacts is displayed below contacts
    • Custom contact vibration alerts
    • Lots more I'm forgetting, but it's 10:15AM and I have yet to sleep.

FIXED:
    • Some CSC settings were not being applied
    • NFC Icon now displays properly (use xposed framework to hide it if you wish)
    • In call, the phone was using the international portion of the dialer (now it's also US based)
    • Reference to video calls (under call settings) now removed

REMOVED:
    • ChatOn (Download it from the store if you need it)

*NOTES:

1. For weather widget, click on it and go to setting to change it from C to F.

2. I was able to bypass the data region lock, so no more data issues, update your APN to fast.-t-mobile.com (LTE users)...

Go to Settings, More Networks, Mobile Networks, Access Point Names, click "T-Mobile US" and edit the settings.

If you're in a LTE area and it auto loaded "epc.tmobile.com", change it by clicking on it to "fast.t-mobile.com" then click menu then save.

Below is all you have to type.. and it's a one time deal IF it doesn't automatically do it for you:

APN: fast.t-mobile.com (for LTE area) epc.tmobile.com (for non LTE area) (yes, the LTE t-mobile has a - and the epc one does not)
    MMSC: http://mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
    MCC: 310
    MNC: 260
    APN type: default,supl,mms
    APN protocol: IPv6 (IPV4 for epc.tmobile.com)
    APN roaming protocol: IPv4

Don't forget.. click menu then save before you leave the screen.

Download EffortLess-REV3 (REV 4 Below)
    Do a full wipe before flashing this ROM to ensure the use of TMO's CSC files which will (among other things) configure your phone for their network. Also, read "*NOTES" above.

MD5: 2e2182a7f0b55617a02138f59a002efb

Rev 4 Changes:

• Back to N9005XXUEND6 base
      NOTE: Does not enable SIP internet calling or voicemail number change use NE3 base (REV 3) if you must have those!
      New- most of the stuff from REV 3 plus:
    • Newer Samsung boot/shutdown animations
    • Magnifier widget
    • More languages supported
    • More Samsung ringtones/notifications
    • Dialer/Contacts shows HD/voLTE icons (or wording when swiping to call) in various places when on a supported LTE network.
    • SuperSu updated to 1.97
    • Updated Scrapbook, Calculator, Video player, My files and a few others

I won't be updating unless there is a request, a bug, or the next base following D6 is released.

Download EffortLess-REV4
    Do a full wipe before flashing this ROM to ensure the use of TMO's CSC files which will (among other things) configure your phone for their network.

MD5: 17d40c0c0d0551a529b7729059d5a96f

Also download and flash this hotfix in your custom recovery to get Emojis to show in texts with ND6.

You might have to re-run Wanam Xposed (if you use it) to get any of the options you selected back as they alter the same file.
    Install and enjoy!

Credits
    To jovy23 for his amazing Compulsion Kernel 12 and use of his NE6 Base
    Chainfire
    Samsung
    Google
    T-Mobile

Screenshot_2014-05-16-11-03-31.jpgScreenshot_2014-05-09-09-00-21.pngScreenshot_2014-05-09-09-01-13.pngScreenshot_2014-05-09-09-06-16.pngScreenshot_2014-05-16-10-46-57.pngScreenshot_2014-05-16-10-47-04.pngScreenshot_2014-05-16-10-46-33.png
    EffortLess ROM REV 6 NF1

Rev 6 Changes:

• Updated to N900TUVUDNF1
    • Unlimited 4G LTE Tethering is now functional on NF1!! (read known issues below)
    • Set S5 keyboard as stock (it has more features), if you don't like it- revert to stock NF1 keyboard here.
    • Reverted some of the Samsung S5 Apps back to the NF1 versions for now (some had minor bugs that need to be worked out). As I add them, please test them fully. I've included SPlanner (now fixed so facebook birthdays don't crash), Accuweather widget, Magnifier widget, Calculator, and My files to start.
    • 4 Way reboot added, but "HotBoot" doesn't work correctly.. probably a symlink issue, will look into it as I get time.
    • Added everything from 5.2 except what I've noted. If I missed anything, let me know. Everything should be similar to the previous experience.

Note:

• You need to update your bootloader/baseband and other files to NF1. To do that you can use the full stock odin file (found in my guide) or you can flash individual files from here.
    • Previous mods are not tested against NF1 (most should work), but I'll be redoing the ones that need it when I get a chance.

Known issues:

Tethering: If you are able to connect to the WiFi hotspot, but the internet is not "working" (you might see a yellow exclamation point in windows), do the following:

1. Navigate to the APN settings menu on your phone (menu, settings, more networks, mobile networks, access point names)
    2. While still connected to the hotspot, click the circle for the first APN listing (T-Mobile Tethering) once.
    3. Wait about 15 seconds (don't touch anything) and it will switch back to T-Mobile US LTE automagically (the exclamation mark should go away shortly after)
    4. Enjoy unlimited 4G LTE tethering and thank Dvanzutphenkann :victory:

Download EffortLess ROM-REV6
    MD5: 2a6477ac28a3c84a221e6e2357ed4556

EffortLess ROM REV 7 NF4

EffortLess ROM REV 7 is available for download! NF4 has some important security patches as well as some audio bug fixes. Get it while it's hot...

Rev 7 Changes:

New Changes:
    • Updated to N900TUVUDNF4
    • Updated Roboto font to Android L
    • Added Android L alarms, notificications, ringtones, and UI sounds
    • Changed lockscreen wallpaper to Android L
    • Fixed Weather Widget
    • Reverted to Note 3 Keyboard (S5 Keyboard can be found in optional downloads)
    • Updated to SuperSU v2.02 (root)
    • Removed some T-mobile specific APKs (Visual Voice Mail and T-Mobile My Account can be found in the Play Store)
    • S5 Apps updated: My Files, Galaxy Finder, Weather Widget, S Planner, and Calculator

Previously Added Features:
    • Added Mobile Data, Smart Network, and Network Restriction quick toggles
    • Added Samsung Fonts for S5 Weather Widget
    • Android Galaxy S5 boot animation (works with S-View case)
    • CSC Clean-up
    • Samsung "Find my mobile" enabled (look under security settings and findmymobile.samsung.com)
    • Auto Night Detection for camera enabled
    • Unlimited 4G LTE, USB and Bluetooth tethering

NOTE:
    • You need to update your bootloader/baseband and other files to NF4. To do that you can use the full stock Odin file (found in my guide) or you can flash individual files from here (Special thanks to toastido).

Optional REV7 Downloads (More to come later):
    S5 Keyboard- Flash this if you want the S5 keyboard.
    Adreno 330 Updated Graphics June Driver- Flash this in TWRP if you want the latest developer preview Adreno 330 GPU drivers released on 24JUN14.
    NF4 Stock Kernel- used to revert back to stock NF4 kernel if you flashed an alternate kernel and you wanted the old one back.

Download EffortLess ROM-REV7
    MD5: c0eb1e945c7c54baee1356d75726ca43

Unlimited Tethering and SD Card Fix Zip

I have created a flashable zip that will enable unlimited tethering and apply the "SD Card Fix"! :victory:
    Make sure to go under your APNs (in settings) and click menu then "Reset to default" (after flashing the zip) and reboot.

Note: if you can connect to the hotspot, but have a limited connection (no internet), go to the APNs and click the circle to enable the "T-mobile Tethering" APN. Wait 30 seconds or so and it will automagically switch back to the "T-Mobile US LTE" APN and it give you internet access.

Just be patient after connecting to the hotspot as it usually takes a little longer than a home router to assign an IP to your PC.

I'm still looking at a few 4-way reboot/extended power menu options... there are some xposed modules like wanam xposed etc that can get you by for now.
    I hope Eff4rtless stay with Note 3 his rom is the best.
    Eff4rtless v8 is the your last update? Or we will get more updates in the future?

As of right now, I still plan on releasing updates (probably when the next T-Mobile update is out). I've taken a break to concentrate on my health, but I'm still around- just not as punctual as I'd like to be in the threads.