[ROM][P31xx][4.4.4] SlimKat

Search This thread

Android-Andi

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 3, 2013
andi34.github.io
It didnt work on CM11 unless someone confirm if it does with latest build. And enough CM isn't big deal for me now! Sorry bro Andi maybe someone else interested in CM, i can only test for Slimkat stuff this weekend.
NP would be good to know if 3.0.101 kernel upstream caused the Problem or if it was present also on 3.0.31 kernel.

Can you get a bugreport from SlimCenter (inside Settings) after it fails?

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk

MARKBOARD NETSET

May 16, 2014
NP would be good to know if 3.0.101 kernel upstream caused the Problem or if it was present also on 3.0.31 kernel.

Can you get a bugreport from SlimCenter (inside Settings) after it fails?

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk

I cleanly reflash Official 7.9 with builtin Slimkernel and i swapped my earphone with bro's one wired too and yes now i can hear my friend voice in the same time she cant hear me clear and loud though!
Moreover, when i plug off the earphone while calling then cant hear anything from my tab with sometimes a bit laggy blinking black screen !

Please you can find below my bugreport

Attachments

• bugreport.zip
    179.3 KB · Views: 2

iroshan

Bluetooth problem persisted for long time for me. On all roms I tested. Cm, Omni, slim.
Bluetooth works for the first call. Then when you receive the second call phone hangs when you answer. Dialer hangs completely then. I have restart to recover. Then Bluetooth function well again for the first incoming call.
No idea what's causing problem.
I used with and without xposed.
Didn't check without Viper4android.
Thank andi for your work.
I sent 10 requests for kernel source.

?

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Android-Andi

dweller417

Sep 2, 2013
Redmi Note 10 Pro
Slimkat 7.9 using aa kernel test2 and tsoklats blobs. Great batteryblife..
699010d2d5728dbbf3d1b9b2c463394c.jpg

rap0307

Apr 30, 2013
i had this error " package access helper has stopped" with some apps upon start since build 7.0 which wasnt before
any idea?

Skazzy3

Jan 9, 2012
Hi there everyone. I didn't think there was a better place to post this so I am posting it here. I'm quitting Android work and my projects. My parents will continue to hide my tablet from me again and again for no apparent reason because screw parents so I have no way to test any new work or have any motivation to continue them. I've become a gamer now. Editing files and making stuff for Android has become boring now that I can't even try them out for myself. I would like to thank the entire community here for over a year of development, reporting and etc and all the time all of us spent on this budget tablet. Since its been a while I'll thank the people that I remember the most.

Android-Andi - You have always been hard at work. You always helped many of the members on this community and now you are almost a developer on your own. You've done more in this community recently than anyone else. Thank you.

ketut-kumajaya - I remember your name since I had to type it many times :p. Your next kernel shook up the tab 2 with dual-boot support and a ton of performance improvements without impacting battery life. Even though you've moved onto other devices and probably will never come back to this community thank you for all the work you have done.

Adi- You had the most popular ROM in this community. I know you've spent tons of hours smali editing trying to port features from sony devices and etc. To be 100% honest I never fully enjoyed these ROMs as they were full of bloat and unnecessary bloat. Also I got several bugs crashes laggggg. Thank you for your time however. I am sure the people who actually had your ROM working perfectly enjoyed them well.

CodyF86 - Thank you for coming out of nowhere and adding IR Blaster support to cyanogenmod :p. You were very active and helpful. Thank you for all the help you've given to others and working together. About the LG Optimus Net, the camera was never fixed and the community and my phone died :(.

Caldair - Thanks for all the tablet UI mods you have us. Phablet UI sucks!!! :p

antutu - damn did you make antutu benchmark or smth. lol thanks for helping out everyone quickly and easily.

Thanks everyone and goodbye.

(Final note to Andi, if you want you can continue to maintain and update my root. However please make a new thread. You may use my updated video on it too. Thank you and good luck in the future.)

Top Liked Posts