Cant install stock camera on mahdi rom

Search This thread

Mini Franki

Jul 13, 2012
Hi,

Mahdi rom dont contain camera with photosphere, where i can found it? Im not interested of google camera from play store

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
No way to install or port the stock one?

id consider 2 camera apps "stock", the google camera and the aosp camera. the google cam used to be like the aosp camera, but with photosphere. all you have to do is grab an older apk and install it, making sure that the new google camera nor aosp camera is installed.

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 PM ----------

ok, i figured it out for you.. make sure that you dont have a google camera nor aosp camera installed, or in /system/app/ nor /data/app/, then flash this in recovery http://goo.gl/orWkC0 if, for some reason you boot up without the camera, go to /system/app/ then push on the camera apk and install it. i tried, it works.

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Still don't understand the problem with the one from play store. That's the proper one Nowadays. That's even how stock users use photosphere now.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
op said he wasn't "interested" in what is essentially the proper version. Makes no sense to me.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

lol, yea. but to each their own. id actually like to keep this one and the new google camera. 99% of the time i use the aosp camera, but it doesnt have photosphere, so ill use the new google camera for that.

Top Liked Posts