[rom] miui v5 4.4.2 4.8.11 g900f&g9008v

Search This thread

P4k1t0

Jun 23, 2006
Funchal
Hello guys.

I have found this rom online, so im not the developer.
I can't boot this rom on my G900F so im sharing with our comunity, i had come from Omega v9.2 Rom.

Here is some info about this version:
Fit for Samsung G900F interface
Firmware Size 742MB
Android version Android 4.4.2
Release Date 2014-10-07
firmware source Ry09iu

Here is the link for a fast download: https://mega.co.nz/#F!0UUChZaA!FmvlGJgIoVN4hmc8HoCLxA

Source: http://www.cnanzhi.com/romdetail/4808

I hope someone more experienced in this can give us some tips on how to put this working.

Attachments

• 20141007173705653.png
    20141007173705653.png
    102 KB · Views: 4,407
  • 20141007173705991.png
    20141007173705991.png
    160.2 KB · Views: 4,465

leondestiny

Jan 12, 2013
Seinegald
Yes yes i have tried the boot zip, but nothing.

dude man wait up abit your problem isnt a big one i am sure you will be able to get it to boot , wait for someone smart to look into it
because it is probably easy to boot ;) wait up for more replies sorry couldnt be of much help cheers for now mate and happy flashing :p

P4k1t0

Jun 23, 2006
Funchal
dude man wait up abit your problem isnt a big one i am sure you will be able to get it to boot , wait for someone smart to look into it
because it is probably easy to boot ;) wait up for more replies sorry couldnt be of much help cheers for now mate and happy flashing :p

Yes yes, should be a easy stuff, lets wait :)

royhanks3

Dec 29, 2011
Wait.. I think I may know of someone who can help us. Let me contact him and see if he's knowledgable on this issue.

Reactions: P4k1t0

P4k1t0

Jun 23, 2006
Funchal
Yes thats the problem, i have sent a PM to Ry09iu with no reply :(
I dont know how the chinese's put to boot, or if they have ever boot it once.

royhanks3

Dec 29, 2011
Sorry if it sounds stupid...but perhaps it is in chinese galaxy s5 firmware? Idk if that is possible...but maybe?
I would say I agree but all s5 roms work on all s5 devices as long as they're not for the "s5 active". That means they work on all carrier models except for Verizon because they completely locked their bootloader. In theory, we should be able to flash the rom without any issues but that's looking like it's not going to happen unless we get a skilled Dev in here to help.

adj998

Aug 13, 2011
Texas
HTC Leo
Windows Phone 8s by HTC
I would say I agree but all s5 roms work on all s5 devices as long as they're not for the "s5 active". That means they work on all carrier models except for Verizon because they completely locked their bootloader. In theory, we should be able to flash the rom without any issues but that's looking like it's not going to happen unless we get a skilled Dev in here to help.

Its a lot to ask on someone but maybe if someone is willing to odin the hong kong(i think thats the region or place that this miui was created) firmware with the regions bootloader and firmware then flash the miui rom to see if that does anything? This wqs created i think back in march or april on the forum this rom was posted in so maybe they have something we dont? Because if i remember correctly the asia galaxy s5 differs fr ours as far as firmware and modem goes because i have had issues booting certain cm11 roms with the wrong firmware/modem. Just trying to offer any help but again i do not have a computer and am worried to flash other firmware that may hard brick my device :/ sorry...

ipharus

Its a lot to ask on someone but maybe if someone is willing to odin the hong kong(i think thats the region or place that this miui was created) firmware with the regions bootloader and firmware then flash the miui rom to see if that does anything? This wqs created i think back in march or april on the forum this rom was posted in so maybe they have something we dont? Because if i remember correctly the asia galaxy s5 differs fr ours as far as firmware and modem goes because i have had issues booting certain cm11 roms with the wrong firmware/modem. Just trying to offer any help but again i do not have a computer and am worried to flash other firmware that may hard brick my device :/ sorry...

Yes good idea, I'll try this later this evening if i find the time. If not I will do it in the coming week.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well managed to compile kernel ok. So not kernel side why not booting.

All apps and framework is being extracted etc into system/data. Just struggling getting home screen.

Window manager problem now.

Spent most of night swapping libs/firmware etc.

I'm closer that what we were. Few more days should do it :)
    ok problem is /xbin/SHELLD not starting a service,

SHELLD is a miui modified binary

E/SMD ( 255): DCD ON

W/Atfwd_Sendcmd( 311): AtCmdFwd service not published, waiting... retryCnt : 5

D/InputReader( 914): Input event: value=0

D/InputReader( 914): !@notifyKey(172), action=1

D/InputManager-JNI( 914): !@interceptKeyBeforeQueueing(172), action=1

D/InputManager-JNI( 914): !@handleInterceptActions(172), action=1

D/InputReader( 914): Input event: value=1

D/InputReader( 914): !@notifyKey(172), action=0

D/InputManager-JNI( 914): !@interceptKeyBeforeQueueing(172), action=0

D/InputManager-JNI( 914): !@handleInterceptActions(172), action=0

D/InputManager-JNI( 914): Disable repeat for home key when device wake up

I/ServiceManager( 914): Waiting for service miui.shell...

D/InputReader( 914): Input event: value=0

E/ShellServiceJni( 914): Can't obtain ShellService

D/BatteryService( 914): level:65, scale:100, status:2, health:2, present:true, voltage: 3992, temperature: 361, technology: Li-ion, AC powered:false, USB powered:true, Wireless powered:false, icon:17303678, invalid charger:0, online:4, current avg:450, charge type:1, power sharing:false

/system/xbin/shelld
    /system/lib/libshell.so
    /system/lib/libshell_jni.so
    /system/lib/libshellservice.so

/lib/*** is in rom but as i can see these only in CM roms?

this rom is built using miuipatchrom with TW 4.4.2 as base

boot.img needs modifing also, to add this

service shelld /system/xbin/shelld
    class main

hope this gives some insight
    Well managed to compile kernel ok. So not kernel side why not booting.

All apps and framework is being extracted etc into system/data. Just struggling getting home screen.

Window manager problem now.

Spent most of night swapping libs/firmware etc.

I'm closer that what we were. Few more days should do it :)

Duuuuuuuuude, this is amazing news. I'm trying to hold in my anticipation but damn this is awesome. You've been working so hard on this and I'd personally like to thank you for this entire forum.

Checksum on the mega download is different from the one on the original baidu download link.
    Trying now with the rom downloaded from baidu, i'll report later if it worked
    Okay so I just tried to flash and it immediately takes me to the Odin mode. It goes straight to the downloading screen... Any ideas?

I just tried with your new boot.img, it doesn't boot, I went to odin more with:

Sorry guys. You managed to restore your phone's?