Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
Simms on the nexus 5 how is the focus speed and capture latency and the delay between shots? On the nexus 4 taking pictures is really slow in all areas ?. I couldn't find any measurements but is it any faster than the nexus 4? This is pretty much the only thing I like about iPhones (great cameras that are also super fast)

its faster with no flash, but about the same with flash on(except better flash used photos on the n5). but i use my n4 for photos more often than using the n5. as i dont mind killing the n4s battery. anyways, it doesnt really matter to me because of the kinds of photos i take(macros mostly) :)

Reactions: jonup

albundy2010

Sep 24, 2010
Last edited:

TheNerd:]

Feb 23, 2013
Dallas
Well my wife is cheating me time for a divorce and lots of beer lol
I'm sorry man ; marriage is a sacred thing. Please don't take offense though I have no right to judge. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks @stark_br for being a good man ?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

Don't have numbers off hand but I have words. It sucks!

Camera 2 api should solve the fail that is nexus camera software.
The nexus 4 camera is so frustrating ? it's always too slow to capture the right moment and its white balance is off. I have a dslr but on the spur of the moment my phone is the only thing on me
its faster with no flash, but about the same with flash on(except better flash used photos on the n5). but i use my n4 for photos more often than using the n5. as i dont mind killing the n4s battery. anyways, it doesnt really matter to me because of the kinds of photos i take(macros mostly) :)

Baby_Phil

Aug 23, 2011
Llano, Tx
I'm sorry man ; marriage is a sacred thing. Please don't take offense though I have no right to judge. I wish you the best of luck.

Thanks @stark_br for being a good man ?

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

The nexus 4 camera is so frustrating ? it's always too slow to capture the right moment and its white balance is off. I have a dslr but on the spur of the moment my phone is the only thing on me

Your good we're all friends here. The way I look at it it can be a bad ending on a good beginning. Might at well have a good time and enjoy life.

The road goes in forever and the party never ends

Tommy-Geenexus

Apr 30, 2013
I live on a Stone Hill.
So Sony claims it's latest phones have great two day battery life. And what do you know. The "press" praises and goes nuts about the devices battery life.

When in reality of course its battery performance is in line with the rest of the 801 devices.

It's clear that all you need to do overcome the laws of physics is be a OEM and issue PR materials!
Z3's battery life is way better than any S801 device, i've got a chance to test it myself.

Also happy b-day to @morfic, sorry for being late i'm quite inactive these days on xda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kernel: http://www.derkernel.com
    Source: http://bitbucket.org/morfic/trinity_five

This thread benefits from "OT posts" as it fosters a healthy community in which "users helping users" is strong. Which in turn helps me to focus on development.
    Thank You for understanding this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Featuring:
    • Build optimizations
    • Removed wasteful debugging
    • Scheduler, Governor tweaks
    • Up to 2726MHz (higher clocks will vary from device to device) and boots up @ 2.26GHz, stock clock
    • Performance through research
    • Buzzword Free (Not pushing buzzwords to drop them later like others)

XDA:DevDB Information
    Trinity for Nexus 5, Kernel for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
    morfic, simms22
    Kernel Special Features:

Version Information

Created 2014-10-12
    Last Updated 2014-10-12
    ok, enough of this, we have a new kernel to test. yes its a 443 kernel. yes it runs on 442. yes its a trinity kernel :) http://goo.gl/38Uxte
    It's rare I read 8+ pages in one thread in its entirety, but didn't want to miss out on the warm welcome.

Thanks everyone.
    looks like home, smells like home, feels like home.. yup, it must be my home :)
    @soccerfan6789
    Dude hope you won't misunderstand my words. I'm fine with people posting their own builds here, in my threads, everywhere. I'm fine, that's what open source is all about. I have and had no problems with people kanging my work and just change the build name and few things here and there and then taking off with their own threads. I'm fine because this is a free world and if doing so makes you happy, who the **** am I to stop you? I'm fine but if I may, I have a suggestion: if you like building android, keep it like that, something fun. Building from source is way different than cherry-picking and kanging. There is not much fun nor karma in copying and changing things, but there is a lot of fun and greatness in learning. Keep your project yours and try to be humble. None of us is doing anything special. I won't tell you the details but I have seen so much **** and so many disgraceful people that I got sick of it. This is why I love quite threads, goal of rastakat is to be quite and smooth on your nexus without the use of fancy ot, mouthful words and features to attract more users. rastakat is body and soul because she still is what she was born for: fun.
    More peace and more weed for all!