[rom] [MIUI V5 4.8.11] by Ry09iu only for G900H

Search This thread

daniel_erd

Aug 4, 2012
Jakarta
As you can see this is a custom rom based on MIUI PATCHROM for the Galaxy S5 G900H
This is my first thread so mind me if there is some mistakes and words AND I'm not a developer.
Just found this rom online and I really hope there are developers here to join me and update this rom daily or weekly or even updated it to the latest MIUI (v6, 4.10.x)
I don't mind using my device as a test :D
Any developer who want to use my device as a test can contact me here : nielthick@gmail.com

Changelog

[4.8.11]
- Support English and Chinese Language Only
- update to the latest MIUI 4.8.8 and some Synchronization with the latest MIUI source code
- Repair settings - language and input method pop-up box title bar displays an error
- Unified IME option for MIUI white style
- After setting the ringing tones fix the problem does not change the name (Google Translate*)
- Repair display - anti inadvertently mode option open question invalid (Google Translate*)
- Repair settings - there are a lot of questions stored in the SD card option (Google Translate*)

[4.7.25]

- Based on official firmware G900HXXU1ANE2 production, 4.4.2 version, using MIUI Patchrom open source project adapter, tablet version
- Basically perfect for daily use but there are some minor bugs.
- Samsung's system camera (MIUI does not provide the camera program)
- Turn the volume wake-up function: Set - Button
- Rooted, Enable root permission from Security app in the home screen
- Settings - Mobile Network - Network type selection added 4G settings options (thanks wonitor supplied patch)
- First release introduces much, but the adaptation process spend a lot of time, the difficulty of making this Rom is so hard because of Exynos processors.
- If you found some bugs, please google/baidu first before giving feedback.

Instruction to installation :
(optional) This Rom do not have Google Play Store in it. but you can download from here Google.Play.4.4.x.All.Roms

1. Make sure your device is rooted, bootloader unlocked and have CWM installed (Philz TWRP or CWM 6.0.4.7)
2. Download the rom from Here (install baidu downloader and you will have fast download speed
3. Put the downloaded rom to your internal storage
4. Power off your device
5. Boot into CWM
6. Wipe your phone (Cache, Dalvik, etc.)
7. Install the rom
8. Clean Cache, Dalvik Cache
9. Install GAPPS (Optional)
10. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache
11. Reboot and Done

KNOWN BUGS :
1. Whatsapp not working
2. Can't sync google contacts even if you flashed the Gapps
3. Can't change font style
4. Can't using Pattern Lock Screen, Fingerprint also don't work.
Let me know if you found anything else and I will update the list.

Credits to :
- Ry09iu (One of the best active Chinese Developer)
- ATX (Advanced Technology Xtreme) Team
- Google (Translate, search, Android)

Once again I promise I will update this thread if I ever found an update.
To Ry09iu, if you don't like this thread tell me, then I will delete it.

225-140Q2093329.png
225-140Q2093330.png
225-140Q2093331.png
225-140Q2093331-50.png

Last edited:

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City
great job for posting completely thread of this rom.
i have flashed the rom on my exynos and its really awesome.

Metioning to bugs as u wrote,i can confirm that 1. sync google contacts doesnt work
2. Whatsapp doenst work,
Now,if u are telling about fonts that u cant change their size,in my phone i can change size of fonts :/ but didnt try to install another else ;)
and finally u metioned that pattern lock doesnt work. u mean lock with passwords?
cauze lock without passwork works . also didnt try to place password for lock ;)

Also i have to metion that yesterday,screenshot was working but now isnt working :/ its says ''couldn save screenshot,maybe storage may be in use.Tried to reboot and didnt fix.Any idea for that?

i saw that there is an update to 4.8.11.
how we can update it? we have to log in on miui account? cauze i am not logged on miui and when i check for updated,it doesnt show me nothing.
and fnally according to changelog of 4.8.11,when u write ''Repair settings - language and input method pop-up box title bar displays an error''
u mean that the error is exsist or not? :/
btw awesome effort by chinise :p

and to sum up,i noticed that perfomance to opening app is more faster than previous (touchwich).
More smooth.There is no increasing ring ;)
but i think that there is no way to change ringtone of messages or calls,right?

IF anyone wants google apps (especially google play),he can install it from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
(for installing google play,u have to install PICO MODULAR PACKAGE which includes google services AND google play and for not looking whole thread,
PICO MODULAR PACKAGE is here ;) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=19110 )
@daniel_erd if u want,update informations that are usefull like google play and others :)

PS sry for my not pretty good english :p

Last edited:
Reactions: leondestiny

daniel_erd

Aug 4, 2012
Jakarta
great job for posting completely thread of this rom.
i have flashed the rom on my exynos and its really awesome.

Metioning to bugs as u wrote,i can confirm that 1. sync google contacts doesnt work
2. Whatsapp doenst work,
Now,if u are telling about fonts that u cant change their size,in my phone i can change size of fonts :/ but didnt try to install another else ;)
and finally u metioned that pattern lock doesnt work. u mean lock with passwords?
cauze lock without passwork works . also didnt try to place password for lock ;)

Also i have to metion that yesterday,screenshot was working but now isnt working :/ its says ''couldn save screenshot,maybe storage may be in use.Tried to reboot and didnt fix.Any idea for that?

i saw that there is an update to 4.8.11.
how we can update it? we have to log in on miui account? cauze i am not logged on miui and when i check for updated,it doesnt show me nothing.
and fnally according to changelog of 4.8.11,when u write ''Repair settings - language and input method pop-up box title bar displays an error''
u mean that the error is exsist or not? :/
btw awesome effort by chinise :p

and to sum up,i noticed that perfomance to opening app is more faster than previous (touchwich).
More smooth.There is no increasing ring ;)
but i think that there is no way to change ringtone of messages or calls,right?

IF anyone wants google apps (especially google play),he can install it from here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2397942
(for installing google play,u have to install PICO MODULAR PACKAGE which includes google services AND google play and for not looking whole thread,
PICO MODULAR PACKAGE is here ;) https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=19110 )
@daniel_erd if u want,update informations that are usefull like google play and others :)

PS sry for my not pretty good english :p

Hi airboner :D
About fonts, I mean change font style from the settings menu. Changing font sise isn't a problem. ?

Screenshot, I can do it just fine, which firmware did you use before flashing the rom?

The link I provided is the link to the latest build :) v4.8.11

Yeah and also love the animation when opening an app lol ?

Ring tones and message I can change it perfectly, probably because of the storage problem, so you can't change the ring tone and messages.

Oh yeah, about pattern, it means you can't set lock screen using Pattern lock and fingerprint of course.
Using password and face unlock working fine.

Thanks for providing the Gapps :)

Last edited:

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City
Hi airboner :D
About fonts, I mean change font style from the settings menu. Changing font sise isn't a problem. ��

Screenshot, I can do it just fine, which firmware did you use before flashing the rom?

The link I provided is the link to the latest build :) v4.8.11

Yeah and also love the animation when opening an app lol ��

Ring tones and message I can change it perfectly, probably because of the storage problem, so you can't change the ring tone and messages.

Thanks for providing the Gapps :)
i had been using ang3 but i changed it and flashed it with ang2 for miui ;)
so it doesnt about fw i think..maybe if i make wipe cache it will fix it? :/ i will give a try :p
and i will feedback in few minutes
hmm ok for the fonts ;)
what about the screen lock where i told?do u mean this?

EDIT:nothing changed with wipe cache/dalvik..should i make factory reset too? :/
i didnt do for no losing my apps :p

EDIT2 : About changing ringtones :p i found it ! :p
i havent seen on center of bottom the ''Browse'' :)

Last edited:

daniel_erd

Aug 4, 2012
Jakarta
i had been using ang3 but i changed it and flashed it with ang2 for miui ;)
so it doesnt about fw i think..maybe if i make wipe cache it will fix it? :/ i will give a try :p
and i will feedback in few minutes
hmm ok for the fonts ;)
what about the screen lock where i told?do u mean this?

EDIT:nothing changed with wipe cache/dalvik..should i make factory reset too? :/
i didnt do for no losing my apps :p

EDIT2 : About changing ringtones :p i found it ! :p
i havent seen on center of bottom the ''Browse'' :)

Funny ANE2 is the recommended firmware before flashing this rom yet you found stprage problem and I came from ANI1 didn't have this storage problem.
I did wipe dalvik cache and cache before and after flashing rom.
Did you also did that?

I will edit the thread once I get to my computer and trying to find fix for your issie.
Can you use logcat app and provide me the log? Send it to my mail

ikador

Aug 7, 2012
Redmi K20 Pro
Thank you for sharing ROM

A few days ago I've installed this rom
My baseband is ANI1
I had the following problems after installing the ROM

1. Problem updating contacts
2. High log ( I think the baseband is ANG2)
3. Font does not change
4. The problem of Pattern Lock Screen
5. Lack of stability in WiFi

Log hurt me most of all was the total[emoji20] [emoji21]

Hopefully the problems will be resolved ROM.
Especially baseband update

THANKS

Last edited:

leondestiny

Jan 12, 2013
Seinegald
is ANE2 recommended for using MIUI !? where can we find that fw. do you guys have poor wifi using MIUI !? like bad data receive ? other than anything from miui itself,e.g how is the connection with Viber or Youtube etc.?
im so tempted to Try it i will Flash this soon .

Last edited:

Airboner

Dec 17, 2013
Lucifer's City
Funny ANE2 is the recommended firmware before flashing this rom yet you found stprage problem and I came from ANI1 didn't have this storage problem.
I did wipe dalvik cache and cache before and after flashing rom.
Did you also did that?

I will edit the thread once I get to my computer and trying to find fix for your issie.
Can you use logcat app and provide me the log? Send it to my mail

yes i did too before flashing rom..

i am afrait that i cant send u the log cauze i have just made factory reset :/ and also nothing changed..
so i will do wipe data etc and flash it with the new version that u have poster on thread..
UPDATE: i flashed with the MIUI V5 4.8.11,i disabled external memory but the same :/ cant save screenshot.
now i am flashing it with stock fw of samsung (G900HXXU1ANE2_G900HUUB1ANE2_G900HXXU1ANE2_HOME.tar)
and after i will flash it with MIUI V5 4.8.11 hoping going everything well -.-

UPDATE 2. i have just finished with flashing :D Finally screenshot works :)

@leondestiny according from the official thread of miui,they recommend to have ane2
http://www.shuajizhijia.com/samsung/s5/g900h/7068/
基于官方固件G900HXXU1ANE2制作

Last edited:
Reactions: leondestiny

leondestiny

Jan 12, 2013
Seinegald
yes i did too before flashing rom..

i am afrait that i cant send u the log cauze i have just made factory reset :/ and also nothing changed..
so i will do wipe data etc and flash it with the new version that u have poster on thread..
UPDATE: i flashed with the MIUI V5 4.8.11,i disabled external memory but the same :/ cant save screenshot.
now i am flashing it with stock fw of samsung (G900HXXU1ANE2_G900HUUB1ANE2_G900HXXU1ANE2_HOME.tar)
and after i will flash it with MIUI V5 4.8.11 hoping going everything well -.-

UPDATE 2. i have just finished with flashing :D Finally screenshot works :)

@leondestiny according from the official thread of miui,they recommend to have ane2
http://www.shuajizhijia.com/samsung/s5/g900h/7068/
基于官方固件G900HXXU1ANE2制作

wow MIUI was actually first published like 2 months ago? why didnt we have this here sooner ?

Masum56k

Sep 4, 2013
All screenshots seem to be in Chinese language.
Does it support English language as default?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    As you can see this is a custom rom based on MIUI PATCHROM for the Galaxy S5 G900H
    This is my first thread so mind me if there is some mistakes and words AND I'm not a developer.
    Just found this rom online and I really hope there are developers here to join me and update this rom daily or weekly or even updated it to the latest MIUI (v6, 4.10.x)
    I don't mind using my device as a test :D
    Any developer who want to use my device as a test can contact me here : nielthick@gmail.com

Changelog

[4.8.11]
    - Support English and Chinese Language Only
    - update to the latest MIUI 4.8.8 and some Synchronization with the latest MIUI source code
    - Repair settings - language and input method pop-up box title bar displays an error
    - Unified IME option for MIUI white style
    - After setting the ringing tones fix the problem does not change the name (Google Translate*)
    - Repair display - anti inadvertently mode option open question invalid (Google Translate*)
    - Repair settings - there are a lot of questions stored in the SD card option (Google Translate*)

[4.7.25]

- Based on official firmware G900HXXU1ANE2 production, 4.4.2 version, using MIUI Patchrom open source project adapter, tablet version
    - Basically perfect for daily use but there are some minor bugs.
    - Samsung's system camera (MIUI does not provide the camera program)
    - Turn the volume wake-up function: Set - Button
    - Rooted, Enable root permission from Security app in the home screen
    - Settings - Mobile Network - Network type selection added 4G settings options (thanks wonitor supplied patch)
    - First release introduces much, but the adaptation process spend a lot of time, the difficulty of making this Rom is so hard because of Exynos processors.
    - If you found some bugs, please google/baidu first before giving feedback.

Instruction to installation :
    (optional) This Rom do not have Google Play Store in it. but you can download from here Google.Play.4.4.x.All.Roms

1. Make sure your device is rooted, bootloader unlocked and have CWM installed (Philz TWRP or CWM 6.0.4.7)
    2. Download the rom from Here (install baidu downloader and you will have fast download speed
    3. Put the downloaded rom to your internal storage
    4. Power off your device
    5. Boot into CWM
    6. Wipe your phone (Cache, Dalvik, etc.)
    7. Install the rom
    8. Clean Cache, Dalvik Cache
    9. Install GAPPS (Optional)
    10. Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache
    11. Reboot and Done

KNOWN BUGS :
    1. Whatsapp not working
    2. Can't sync google contacts even if you flashed the Gapps
    3. Can't change font style
    4. Can't using Pattern Lock Screen, Fingerprint also don't work.
    Let me know if you found anything else and I will update the list.

Credits to :
    - Ry09iu (One of the best active Chinese Developer)
    - ATX (Advanced Technology Xtreme) Team
    - Google (Translate, search, Android)

Once again I promise I will update this thread if I ever found an update.
    To Ry09iu, if you don't like this thread tell me, then I will delete it.

225-140Q2093329.png
    225-140Q2093330.png
    225-140Q2093331.png
    225-140Q2093331-50.png
    Cool :thumbup: Very much needed for 900H model :D We all should improve this rom every week..

Sent from my SM-G900H
    Ok guys.

Sorry for not being active an the last few days.
    I'm trying to fix this rom for a while now.
    I'm not a pro developer so it might take much time for me before I could release it.
    Please bear with me and no ETA for now. But I promise it will be in this month ;)
    Good to see Miui showing up! Now we need more models of S5 supported (snapdragon) !
    V6 is based on Android 4.4.2... It looks great and it is smooth but no GPS at the moment. Missing google apps :( (dont know if can be installed).