[EXTENSION] APK Downloader v2 ( Official ) - Download APK filles from Chrome/Firefox

Search This thread

LasVegasRomeo

Jan 15, 2012
Las Vegas
www.vegasromeo.com
This is great stuff and very helpful. A very great tool for devs and us themers for sure. Convenience and saves a lil time and less of a headache in end. Maliciously being used, trying to get paid apks, or possibility.. Naw. Way to easy with other means to get hands on whatever one is wanting. Nothing to be concerned about there.
For mobile check out this. Works very well, easy and simple to use. Basically mobile version of the extension.
Apk Downloader:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=apk.downloader

Last edited:

Varming

Nov 29, 2007
Vejle
This only works with FREE apps? I would really like to download Navigon to sideload it to my LG G3 - I've paid for the app and all but it's listed as not compatible with the G3 so I have to either not use it or use a hacked version of an app I've paid for .. and neither option is what I would like.

redphx

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2010
codekiem.com
Seems a little sketchy.

I could, in theory, pay for an app, download its apk, and distribute it everywhere, no?

If I assume that the people using your extension have no malicious intent, what is this extension useful for?
You can't download paid apps with this extension.

Awsome! Works Perfect Now! Great Job!
Great to hear that :eek:

This is great stuff and very helpful. A very great tool for devs and us themers for sure. Convenience and saves a lil time and less of a headache in end. Maliciously being used, trying to get paid apks, or possibility.. Naw. Way to easy with other means to get hands on whatever one is wanting. Nothing to be concerned about there.
For mobile check out this. Works very well, easy and simple to use. Basically mobile version of the extension.
Apk Downloader:
- https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=apk.downloader
I have another app for you themers here: ThemeX :laugh:

This only works with FREE apps? I would really like to download Navigon to sideload it to my LG G3 - I've paid for the app and all but it's listed as not compatible with the G3 so I have to either not use it or use a hacked version of an app I've paid for .. and neither option is what I would like.
Is your device rooted?

andrei7radu

Sep 2, 2012
Bucharest
Does anybody knows what happened to the Firefox Add-on? I can't find it on Mozilla's page. Can someone post an alternative download link? ... Thanks in advance

philipchoynb

Sep 9, 2013
Ability to Download Unsupported APKs?

Hi, thank you for making this work.

But only one thing is, could you make it able to download those APKs which are not supported on my device?

I owned a Samsung Tab 3 7" 3G (SM-211), I always face a problem is I know some apps are actually works on my device but just my device are categorized as tablet then it is unsupported, that's frustrating.

At the moment I'm using this tool to download unsupported APKs "onyxbits.de/raccoon" , if your extension could enable me to download APKs directly from Play Store even those unsupported APKs that would be great!

Thank you.

spikywits

Nov 20, 2010
No where I can found it too. I desperately need it. Can someone who have already downloaded share/upload it on some file sharing site? Thanks in advance

Zunayedazad

Oct 22, 2013
can't downlaod

can't download some games like Asphalt 8 ....it is showing GOOGLE SAYS THE APP CAN NOT BE DOWNLOADED
i have the latest chrome and latest 2.0.4 extension :)

HELP ME

TAHNK YOU

kh.bakhtiari

Nov 25, 2014
source code

i found this github project by Lekensteyn witch is a branch of your downloader, now i waned to see if this version that you have published is open source or not ?
do you any api to give me to use it ?
and how have you implemented downloading .obb files ?:)
thanks ;)

Jun 21, 2008
First test

6a8a017f1813.png

gggg

Jun 18, 2012
v2.0.10 for Firefox: Download not working.

v2.0.10 for Firefox: Download not working.

Top Liked Posts