★[Rom][VS985_11C][4.4.2] Stock Root Deodex [Nov, 8th]★

Search This thread

bobcat987

Mar 31, 2011
Anyone flash this dirty coming from complete stock? I want to download this in hopes that it will fix lag issues

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
I just dirty flashed from my rooted (IOroot) and bumped 10B. Everything looks good thus far, the only oddity I observed was that I had to re-enable "Home screen looping" in the launcher settings. I still recommend doing a nandroid before flashing just to give yourself a rollback option and don't forget to wipe dalvik/cache.

Reactions: Mix3d

ins5736

Mar 14, 2013
Rochester
The baseband appears to be included with the rom. I flashed just the rom, and baseband has updated in settings.

This is much smoother and faster than stock, especially after debloat. Can't wait to see Alliance!

Sent from my VS985 4G

MrKleen1

Mar 3, 2010
Anyone flash this dirty coming from complete stock? I want to download this in hopes that it will fix lag issues

If you have custom recovery installed just wipe cache and dalvik cache. When someone flashes a new ROM and say oh my it seems faster often its because of this not the ROM.

Don't wipe anything else unless you have a backup.

Every once and awhile just wipe cache and dalvik cache and you might be surprised.

Reactions: brknglass and le¡f

xstahsie

May 6, 2010
Worked like a charm. Flashed modem, wipe cache and Dalvik, flash 11c rom, wipe cache and Dalvik, and reboot.

Note: I flashed these over the 10b that I had.

Tempted to try ART but don't like the idea of losing the free WiFi tether.

Sent from my LG G3

tjk639

Jul 14, 2010
Lansing
I can't seem to get ART to turn on. I go through development, select it, and then restart, but it sticks to DALVIK. Anyone else having that issue?

wes53177

Apr 12, 2011
Can confirm

Confirming dirty flash over stock. Some minor settings after wiping dalvic and cache. Glad I waited. Thanks to dev.

Lazereth

Sep 1, 2008
Dekalb
I know a lot of people are thinking the jasmine vs bean ROM thing. Choose your own. But I must say I've used them both and this one seems to run a lot smoother and I've had 0 issues which I must admit is a plus.... Thank you for a solid build

Reactions: le¡f and Jimjk1968

WorldOfJohnboy

Mar 23, 2011
Syracuse
I apologize for asking a very likely obvious/stupid question, but I assume this is a "BUMP!" compatible ROM flash, correct?

I am well versed in Rooting/Flashing/adb/etc. but have only used HTC and Samsung phones, so this whole BUMP! recovery thing is totally new to me. Plus, there were some posts in that thread that talked about rolling back to 10b and things like that. Just want to avoid any issues ahead of time.

bostonbassman78

Apr 24, 2012
lakeport
I apologize for asking a very likely obvious/stupid question, but I assume this is a "BUMP!" compatible ROM flash, correct?

I am well versed in Rooting/Flashing/adb/etc. but have only used HTC and Samsung phones, so this whole BUMP! recovery thing is totally new to me. Plus, there were some posts in that thread that talked about rolling back to 10b and things like that. Just want to avoid any issues ahead of time.

I'm stumped and bumbd and dirty flashed this over 10b all is good

goldsmitht

Mar 5, 2011
Baltimore
I couldn't restore any apps when I clean flashed the 11C version. Was having other issues, so flashed one of my backups.

Sent from my VS985 4G using XDA Free mobile app

mpetruzz

Nov 25, 2010
Flashed yesterday and loving it!! One problem I'm having is when I try to install the Amazon app I get an insufficient storage error. I have more than enough and can install other apps, just not amazon.

Any ideas??

I did a google search and deleted the files in the data-applib folder but that didn't work.

annoyingduck

Aug 15, 2012
Boston, MA Area
I couldn't restore any apps when I clean flashed the 11C version. Was having other issues, so flashed one of my backups.

If your backups are on your external sd card, remember this is still stock kk... You'll need to apply an SD card fix in order for full read/write access to your previously written ti backups.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a Stock Root Flashable Version Of the newest KitKat 4.4.2 VS985_11C

2vt1d2h.png

Requirements: Custom Recovery

Features:
    • Stock
    • Root
    • Deodexed
    • Zipaligned
    • Busybox
    • Init.d Support
    • Sqlite3 Support
    • Removed Verizon help videos
    • Removed Verizon OTA application
    • External Sd Card Permission fix
    • Has 100% Working ART
    • Included Stock 11C Kernel

Why This not other 11c Stock Roms?:
    • This is Built From The Factory 11C KDZ not pulled images
    • This is a Stock Deodex Base Made for anyone to use!!(Users, Devs)
    • This Has Been Doedexed the proper way to leave ART 100% Working!!
    • This Has nothing Removed other than the OTA App Debloat yourself..
    • The Modem Zip Has Sha-1 Verification Safest Modem Flash around!!

Rom Zips:
    Rom Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001607831

md5: 8c14d6d58fc63e545ec13d34ead10b45

Flashable Modem:
    Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001607834

Thanks to:
    ChainFire - for superSU
    Team CodeFire - for thier stump and bump Goodness
    JustArchi/Dsixda - for thier Kitchens Used For Various Tasks

If You Like My Work Please Consider a Donation to help further Development
    Dont Forget To Hit "Thanks" And Rate The Thread 5 Stars!!
    Enjoy! Really this time im gonna go bury my head in Smali and Prepare 2 Roms for you!! PurifieD Rom and AllianceRom!!
    Purified= Just think Fresh and clean!! Mostly Stock!!
    AllianceRom= Switches Upon Switches!!!
    Addons:
    Hotspot Hack: Will Force Close if using art!
    Download: https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95784891001607835

Also, If You want all apps in split window change persist.splitwindow.support_all=false to persist.splitwindow.support_all=true in Build.prop
    Beans is done with the G3. Time to find another dev.

Haven't had much time with this phone yet I'll look into it after the holidays
    Can't wait for your AllianceROM, I know it will be worth the wait!

Sent from my SCH-I605 using XDA Premium HD app
    it definetly will be :D

Sweet thanks bro! Also title says 10c
    thanks for the heads up!!

Loved your work on my Note 2, as I do on my G3. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

thank you and im sure you will be pleasantly suprised!

PS- Rom, Modem, Hotspot zips are all LIVE in OP Enjoy!!!!