[Q] [Solved]No network on "WCDMA only" mode

Search This thread

ajaypotty

May 9, 2013
Hi All,
I'm having this issue for last one month
When ever I select WCDMA option, I lose network. (sometimes I will get n/w for short period)
If i'm using WCDMA/GSM option, I'm able to connect to 3G.
So I hope the antenna is working fine.
I have already formated my phone using SP flash tool and installed latest rom.
I have used the format all which will corrupt the IMEI and installed IMEI back using maui tool .
I have replaced the modem.img file with latest one but the issue persist.
Since my phone is not under warranty. Could anyone please help to to correct the issue.

Solved the issue.. :) ..

the issue is because when we flash the mobile, its calibration data got corrupted.
EVEN if we reinstall the imei no. the calibration will not be there....
Those who got issue with 3G in "WCDMA" option can use the tool MAUI META to fix it..

Connect the mobile in MAUI tool -> Select the update parameter option .
click the "Change NVRAM DB FILE" and select the "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_MD_WG_MP_V6_P18" file .
click on "from file option " and select attached file.
then click "Download to flash."
Please check this link if you got any doubt in using maui tool

Please check this fix and report me back if it worked...

Last edited:

ajaypotty

May 9, 2013
Hi All,
When ever I select WCDMA option, I lose network. (sometimes I will get n/w for short period)
I have used the format all which will corrupt the IMEI and installed IMEI back using maui tool .
Since my phone is not under warranty. Could anyone please help to to correct the issue.

Any one experiencing the same issue ???

Reactions: Subrata Mukherjee

ajaypotty

May 9, 2013
Its working bro but modem.img file select ka option nahi de raha only ur configuration select and flash
thanku so much bro
thanks for letting me know this....
I have searched a lot of forums, talked with lots of guys to get this fixed.. no one was able to help... finally I'm happy that I've found a solution for this issue...
HIT THANKS BUTTON... if you are happy...

Last edited:

Sujalraj

Feb 23, 2014
भारत
Me too searched to many forum. Whole credit only for u thankx buddy.
But still one problem live when incoming call gps automatically on.
Jis sim par wcdma only hota hai uspar call karte hai ya incoming call aata hai toh gps on ho jata hai. Gsm only mein gps on nahi hota.
Any solution bro

ajaypotty

May 9, 2013
Me too searched to many forum. Whole credit only for u thankx buddy.
But still one problem live when incoming call gps automatically on.
Jis sim par wcdma only hota hai uspar call karte hai ya incoming call aata hai toh gps on ho jata hai. Gsm only mein gps on nahi hota.
Any solution bro
Sujalraj... I'm not exp this issue.. but do one thing..
please got to Settings -> location access & turn on "WIFI & mobile network location" if it is OFF..
please ref the screenshot attached
let me know whether this helped you..

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-12-10-10-05-36.png
    Screenshot_2014-12-10-10-05-36.png
    129.3 KB · Views: 279
Last edited:

alok singh

May 10, 2013
Thanks buddy... I knew this method bit was unable to find stock parameters... U gave it u deserve the credit... Thanks a lot

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi All,

Solved the issue.. :) ..

the issue is because when we flash the mobile, its calibration data got corrupted.
    EVEN if we reinstall the imei no. the calibration will not be there....
    Those who got issue with 3G in "WCDMA" option can use the tool MAUI META to fix it..

Connect the mobile in MAUI tool -> Select the update parameter option .
    click the "Change NVRAM DB FILE" and select the "BPLGUInfoCustomAppSrcP_MT6589_S00_MOLY_WR8_W1248_MD_WG_MP_V6_P18" file .
    click on "from file option " and select attached file.
    then click "Download to flash."
    Please check this link if you got any doubt in using maui tool

Please check this fix and report me back if it worked...
    Its working bro but modem.img file select ka option nahi de raha only ur configuration select and flash
    thanku so much bro
    thanks for letting me know this....
    I have searched a lot of forums, talked with lots of guys to get this fixed.. no one was able to help... finally I'm happy that I've found a solution for this issue...
    HIT THANKS BUTTON... if you are happy...
    Hi All,

Any one experiencing the same issue ???
    This is a problem with C4, temporary solution.... Select ur network manually and select 3g network of ur carrier
    @ajaypotty from where did you get the parameters.. Can it be extracted from stock rom? Kindly explain
    I got the stock parm from my cousin's a210 which was in Stock conditions... it cannot be extracted from stock rom firmware as its written in the nvram itself along with the IMEI no..