[ROM] CyanogenMod 12 [20/11/2014][UNOFFICIAL]

Search This thread

wts1

Nov 1, 2011
Has anyone have any progress fixing the camera? will flashing old camera libraries from 4.4.4 work?
edit:
Finally, the encryption error fixed in 20th november build! I spent ages bypassing it on each reboot on the 18th november build (strange, i was using f2fs). Great work Dev! So much problems fixed in such a small amount of time

tried the old libs just bootloop

ldiomedi

Oct 11, 2011
Córdoba
How do I stop the lag for some reason my phone which is a xt1032 non-converted I install ROM + gapps + xperience kernel and it lags on setting up phone and opening apps if this is because this isn't a stable build I will edit this post to say deleted
Don't flash xperience kernel. It make slow down the system. With out it the rom is very fluid and not lag at all with many apps installed..

Enviado desde mi Moto G 5.0

Reactions: Aeilkema

classic757

Apr 15, 2013
@Alberto97 This is a very nice rom. Thanks for all your hard work and effort. :good:
It's very smooth and quick.
Trying to help solve the CDMA problem so I and others can use this as a daily. I really like this rom. Even when the stock official comes out I may still stick with this because I am reading about a lot of bugs on the official lollipop which will probably require several updates to fix (same with CM, you know, CM nightlies and all that) but there is just so much more customization you can do with a custom rom than stock. Anyway, good job.
xt1028 Verizon CDMA Moto G

maxippm

May 28, 2012
which recovery did you use please give link

I use the CWM-based Recovery v6.0.4.6. Now I'm working, I have the files in my house... Sorry

---------- Post added at 04:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

also docuemnts fixed its working now, but microphone still isnt working in whatsapp and for "ok google" , normal voice search when i push microphone icon works .

"OK Google" works for me, but in whatsapp doesn't work...

Flashhhh

May 10, 2014
Valsad
taleofbirds.com
How do I stop the lag for some reason my phone which is a xt1032 non-converted I install ROM + gapps + xperience kernel and it lags on setting up phone and opening apps if this is because this isn't a stable build I will edit this post to say deleted

Root ur fone then install trickster mod and disable modecision and enable intelliplug!!
The lag will go away!

Sent from my Moto G

Reactions: taadow1030 and xp23

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod 12 Lollipop

attachment.php

Code:
    [CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]Your warranty is now void.[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER]
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. 
    A lot.

Sorry but I had some java issues with my build environment, so I can publish just now my work and my builds. Please don't blame me for this :(
    For who will ask... I opened this thread to avoid a mess with SeannyM's builds

Features
    Working:
    • Calls
    • SMS
    • Audio
    • Bluetooth
    • WiFi
    • Mobile Data
    • GPS/Geolocation
    • FM Radio
    • Display
    • USB Tethering
    • MTP

Not Working:
    • Hotspot WiFi
    • Camera
    • LPM Mode
    • Sleep Mode?
    • Who knows?

How can I install it?
    -Requires Unlocked Bootloader & a custom recovery
    1) Place ROM & Gapps in your virtual SD
    2) Reboot in Bootloader Mode
    3) Go to "Recovery" (Vol -) and confirm (Vol +)
    4) Wipe Data/Factory Reset
    5) Wipe Dalvik cache
    6) Wipe/Format system (Just to be sure ;) )
    7) Install the ROM zip
    8) Install the Gapps zip
    9) Reboot

Sources:
    -Device Tree
    -Kernel

Thanks for your donations:
    • @lmulli
    • Another guy who I don't know XDA nick :(

XDA:DevDB Information
    CyanogenMod 12, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
    Alberto97, FabioSan (thanks for your tests), Dhacker29, intervigilium, CyanogenMod Team & Contributors
    ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x

Version Information

Created 2014-11-16
    Last Updated 2014-11-21
    Download & Changelog:
    Gapps

20/11/2014: Click Here
    • Encryption error probably fixed
    • RIL on CDMA variants probably fixed
    • Audio fixed for FM Radio

18/11/2014: Click Here
    • Mobile Data Fixed (thanks TeamMex)
    • WiFi Fixed (thanks Somcom3X, intervigilium)

16/11/2014: Click Here
    • Audio Fixed
    • Bluetooth Fixed
    • Videos now can be played
    Guys, please stop cluttering this thread with some nonsense questions. If you got a query, use the Q&A thread linked in the DevDB menu. You can ask about whatever you want there. This is a development thread, so please keep it serious and provide some info that can actually have some value for developers.

Thank you.
    I was planning on pushing some Wi-Fi changes today, not sure if I'll have time tho. Hopefully this will fix the Wi-Fi issues faced.

Edit: pushed the reviews through. Enjoy. Wifi works fine. Also, turning off the display no longer crashes your phone.

Edit 2: the sleeping display crashed phone due to a failing Wi-Fi driver. Kernel panics and your phone crashes.

Sent from my HP Slate7 Extreme
    Here, give this a try. Just to be clear, this is built straight from CM's sources instead of Alberto's, but i haven't touched anything on them. I'll attach the dsp workaround too, to fix music playback.

Working
    -Calls
    -SMS
    -Audio (partially)
    -BT
    -Wi-Fi
    -Mobile Data
    -GPS
    -Display
    -MTP
    -Low Power Mode
    -Camera
    -WhatsApp voice notes
    -Not a clue

Not working:

-Hotspot Wi-Fi
    -Probably all issues you've been having with xt1031 or 1033 will still be here. It has been tested only on xt1032
    -Not a clue

cm-12-20141123-UNOFFICIAL-falcon.zip
    pa_gapps-micro-5.0-ALPHA1-20141117a-signed.zip
    View attachment 3029717