Lollipop quick settings.

Search This thread

Tarun95

Sep 5, 2010
I have this invert toggles on my quick settings which I would like to remove. Can someone please help me with this. Thanks :)

Tarun95

Sep 5, 2010
Can you post a screen shot?
ca9cc958a1f962e4971083aa275566ab.jpg

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
How do I remove that "invert colours" toggle from my quick settings.

Oh, that's what you are talking about. I completely missed that. Sorry. That probably appeared because you toggled it in the settings. I forget how to reset it. I read somewhere that you can clear the data of some app but I forget which one it is. Maybe someone else can pop in and answer that.

Tarun95

Sep 5, 2010
Oh, that's what you are talking about. I completely missed that. Sorry. That probably appeared because you toggled it in the settings. I forget how to reset it. I read somewhere that you can clear the data of some app but I forget which one it is. Maybe someone else can pop in and answer that.
Yeah that's what I wanna know. I toggled it on once in settings and now I can't remove it from quick settings. Thanks anyways ?

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Yeah that's what I wanna know. I toggled it on once in settings and now I can't remove it from quick settings. Thanks anyways ?

I'll search and see if I can find the answer. I'll get back to you

---------- Post added at 01:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:29 PM ----------

I found the post I saw a while ago.

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=56444219&postcount=6840

I don't know how to actually clear the data but that's what he says.

Reactions: Agu_Ra and Tarun95

Dyno_CZ

Nov 20, 2014
Hi there, i just tried the adb shell pm clear com.android.systemui but it return mesage that device not found. But when i tip fastboot devices it find some. Any sugestions?

Citizen_Snips

Apr 23, 2012
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Google Pixel Watch 2
Hi there, i just tried the adb shell pm clear com.android.systemui but it return mesage that device not found. But when i tip fastboot devices it find some. Any sugestions?
You can't do it from the bootloader. You have to do it via ADB. ADB only works from inside the OS (phone booted up) or from your recovery. Try "ADB devices" without quotations while the phone is booted into android. If your drivers are properly installed, you'll see your devices serial number.

When in android or recovery, use ADB commands.
When in bootloader, use fastboot commands.

That's your problem. :)

Reactions: Dan1234567890

Top Liked Posts