|ROM| ★ AndroidNow HD 8.0 ★ |D855|New LRX21R V20F|Lollipop|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TwinHeadedEagle

Jan 13, 2012
Belgrade
How to return Lollipop navigation bar that was present in 3.5 version? Anyway, this is marvelous work, thank you Seven, this ROM flies :)

EDIT: I see it. Thanks :)

desa83

Jan 26, 2010
hello why after the installatiopn the navbar and the keybord is stock lg why?I like the navbar and keyboard android l..............
is it possible reinstall hem?
sorry for my english...........

Swamp-Thing

May 10, 2011
Celle
Afaik it it just for resizing the Navbar, not for L Icons.
They are not in the original LG Rom, too. Only in CM, etc...
At the moment it is not possible to get them work in this rom.

fach1708

Oct 25, 2010
OPPO Find X3 Pro
Seriously this is a great rom but the ugly nav bar and horrible stock android lollipop wifi and data icons just ruin it for me. Why cant we just have the option to choose stock lg?

Reactions: wallah

CROrION

Nov 10, 2010
Would just like to thank dev fot this rom. Works splendid on my G3. Not a single bug. Hope to se more great things from you.

cubic25

Nov 16, 2010
Hey all,

Currently I have the stock KK Rom with xposed installed. I have the DPI changed to 540 because the stock one was horrible. Can anyone tell me how this ROMS DPI will compare to what I have? Is it as large as stock KK?

I did have a quick glance, but couldn't find the answer,

dan_hin

May 18, 2011
Hey all,

Currently I have the stock KK Rom with xposed installed. I have the DPI changed to 540 because the stock one was horrible. Can anyone tell me how this ROMS DPI will compare to what I have? Is it as large as stock KK?

I did have a quick glance, but couldn't find the answer,
I've changed mine to 560 and everything works fine, apart from quickcircle - the DPI change has messed up the alignment of the circle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Topic delete
    My Family . Well, my son , the birth of a few days .

a7b0530f0641c3c0a80b8bc3fc9febc0.jpg
    res........
    Hello everyone

Yesterday evening I had heart problems. (paroxysmal atrial fibrillation) I'm in the hospital. Doctors have found me a heart defect (WPW syndrome). I am prepared to ablation power (whatever that means).
    I apologize to everyone for the hindrance, I've got too much access to the Internet.
    ROM in truth ready, but you must be patient.

Regards Rafal

(Moderator please temporary closure of the topic, do not need a redundant here offtop)