Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [ROM][OFFICIAL][5.1.1_r24] Bli…
8th December 2014, 09:02 PM
Thanks Meter: 66

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by remicks

Please try to be more respectful in the thread. We work on fixing every bug we can to make this an enjoyable user experience. As for it being too late in the game, there are many things that have been changed in lollipop that will affect the way custom roms are built and function so there will be plenty of users still enjoying kitkat. That being said, I don't personally own this device and have no clue what bug(s) you are talking about but whining and having a bad attitude is not the way to get anything fixed. Try to be part of the solution and not part of the problem please.

[spoiler] As per usual I take no responsibility if any of my suggestions cause your device to brick, explode, melt, raise your house payments, shave your dog or pack up and move to the Bahamas.[/spoiler]

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:27 PM ----------

Oh and here's your screenshot. Enjoy.

[spoiler] As per usual I take no responsibility if any of my suggestions cause your device to brick, explode, melt, raise your house payments, shave your dog or pack up and move to the Bahamas.[/spoiler]

I lost interest in this rom because of this. In the middle of downloading, I stopped the download and moved on. Very unprofessional.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abumy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift abumy Ad-Free