Install TWRP w/o tripping knox

Search This thread

josephh71

Nov 18, 2012
Chicago
I have successfully rooted my Note 3 without tripping knox thanks to Effortless method. Is there a way to install TWRP without affecting knox?

redheadplantguy

May 10, 2011
Louisville KY
I have successfully rooted my Note 3 without tripping knox thanks to Effortless method. Is there a way to install TWRP without affecting knox?
I've been reading up a lot on that same question. Unfortunately, we cannot. We can only root with effortless because it is an official samsung note 3 kernel. Custom recovery is just that. Custom.
Knox picks up tampering and shatters the container. If you are using Knox even, and trip counter, it shatters everything inside it too.

Reactions: josephh71

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've been reading up a lot on that same question. Unfortunately, we cannot. We can only root with effortless because it is an official samsung note 3 kernel. Custom recovery is just that. Custom.
    Knox picks up tampering and shatters the container. If you are using Knox even, and trip counter, it shatters everything inside it too.