[fix][auto rotation][cm11 4.4.4 20140828]

Search This thread

V@IBH@V

Account currently disabled
Oct 8, 2014
Usa
meettomy.site
OnePlus 9 Pro
Can anyone test this rom....Cauz my internet is too slow.

forum.gsmhosting.com/vbb/f914/cyanogenmod-10-nokia-x-normandy-4-1-2-test-builds-beta-1803411/
..plz

Sent from my Nokia_X using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Techminator

May 22, 2013
I tried it but not working. Auto rotate also not working. :( am I doing something wrong? Could you please be detailed?

Techminator

May 22, 2013
It's not working. I've followed the steps exactly. After rebooting, I get error message saying that systemui has stopped working. If I press ok, it will appear again and again. I then have to reboot into recovery and fix permissions to get rid of the error message but even then the sensor does not work.

This is too much hassle I feel and think I should revert back to Nokia's stock OS and get launchers to get feel of stock android by rooting it. This way I have access to google features as well as stock feeling of android. This way all features will work including camera.

Anyone knows how to restore to the stock Nokia? I did not take any backup when installing CM11.

rrajesh011

Feb 27, 2014
Mumbai​
i have slow internet so cant upload whole zip of cm11. btw if u want to go back to stock use nokia care suite...

Last edited:

Techminator

May 22, 2013
Not working

Hey guys,
Im presenting fix for Auto rotation sensor in CM 11.
1. Download attached file, extract it.
2. merge lib folder to system/lib.
reboot ur phone.. hope it will help you.

press thanks if i helped u..

Not working

---------- Post added at 10:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:14 PM ----------

i have slow internet so cant upload whole zip of cm11. btw if u want to go back to stock use nokia care suite...

Any idea where to get nokia care suite and how to use to it revert back to nokia stock?

efgpho3nix

Sep 6, 2014
Hey guys,
Im presenting fix for Auto rotation sensor in CM 11.
1. Download attached file, extract it.
2. merge lib folder to system/lib.
reboot ur phone.. hope it will help you.

press thanks if i helped u..

Bro do we need to set permissions for the folder for it to work? Because its not working!

Sent from my Nokia_XL using XDA Free mobile app

rrajesh011

Feb 27, 2014
Mumbai​
Bro do we need to set permissions for the folder for it to work? Because its not working!

do one thing...
1-extract ur cm11 zip.
2-download lib.zip from attachment extract it and paste lib folder to extracted cm11.
3-now rezip ur cm11 folder.
4- now flash ur rezipped cm11 and wipe data cache and dalvik.
must give feedback..

efgpho3nix

Sep 6, 2014
do one thing...
1-extract ur cm11 zip.
2-download lib.zip from attachment extract it and paste lib folder to extracted cm11.
3-now rezip ur cm11 folder.
4- now flash ur rezipped cm11 and wipe data cache and dalvik.
must give feedback..

Still not working.

Top Liked Posts