Lollipop 5.0.x JBBL for AHD MB886

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ssuds

Jul 13, 2012
Just went back to the latest CM11 nightly. Was fun to try out, but the valid security concerns people have raised were too great for me to overlook. Hopefully none of my accounts are compromised from the time I used it.

Reactions: IronTechmonkey

reix2x

Nov 16, 2010
Puerto Ordaz
It seems that CM12 (12/23) does not support deep sleep.
Anyone has the similar issue?

The issue is not in the ROM, is in the CPU spy, it doesnt support this phone or android version. You should use CPU SPY PLUS (which is a newer app)

As you can see in the screenshot i have good deep sleep time.

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

Attachments

• 1419916314938.jpg
    1419916314938.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 384
Reactions: Legza

Legza

Feb 16, 2011
Kovrov
Moto Edge X30
The issue is not in the ROM, is in the CPU spy, it doesnt support this phone or android version. You should use CPU SPY PLUS (which is a newer app)

As you can see in the screenshot i have good deep sleep time.

Completed the clean reinstall and for the 2nd time everything seems to be OK. Maybe some 3rd party app prevented the phone from sleep.

Any PlayStore

Oct 12, 2014
Hồ Chí Minh
xdaforums.com
Mirrors for above (file renamed for clarity/consistency)

cm-12-20141231_mijuu_moto_msm8960_jbbl.zip

MediaFire

Dev-Host

Disclaimer :: In view of concerns regarding lack of source and potential GPL violation thereof, download/flash at your own risk :)
I am using lopllipop by mokee 20141226.
lopllipop by mijuu and lopllipop by mokee. It is the same or different? Which version is better ?

[] AL []

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Feb 22, 2011
New

Mujii said that he try to put the code in Githhub at the weekend
I'm sure that many here will be very happy (and less worried) once this happens...

I know that we should not ask for ETAs, but maybe it'd be worth asking him the question if it is still in his plans to do so....

I'm really glad that CM12 updates are fixed now (haven't tried yet though) and it made me wonder: anyone has a link for a CM12 Nightlies changelog like this one was for CM11: http://www.cmxlog.com/11/moto_msm8960_jbbl/ ?
I did search but haven't found yet.
Thx.

Btw, that also almost convinced me to buy a second AHD to run sim-less/gapos-less on LP... will see what the "council" has to say about that later. I can get a "90% new" one here for dirt cheap: (< 60$).

palmbeach05

Oct 12, 2012
Motorola Atrix HD
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III
I'm sure that many here will be very happy (and less worried) once this happens...

I know that we should not ask for ETAs, but maybe it'd be worth asking him the question if it is still in his plans to do so....

I'm really glad that CM12 updates are fixed now (haven't tried yet though) and it made me wonder: anyone has a link for a CM12 Nightlies changelog like this one was for CM11: http://www.cmxlog.com/11/moto_msm8960_jbbl/ ?
I did search but haven't found yet.
Thx.

Btw, that also almost convinced me to buy a second AHD to run sim-less/gapos-less on LP... will see what the "council" has to say about that later. I can get a "90% new" one here for dirt cheap: (< 60$).

www.cmxlog.com/12

Sent from my ATRIX HD using XDA Free mobile app

MuTaTeD

Feb 23, 2012
Mirrors for above (file renamed for clarity/consistency)

cm-12-20141231_mijuu_moto_msm8960_jbbl.zip

MediaFire

Dev-Host

Disclaimer :: In view of concerns regarding lack of source and potential GPL violation thereof, download/flash at your own risk :)

Hi,
Is it just me or does anyone else also having problems installing the updates from 12/31. When i try to flash the image on top of 12/23 image it gives me errors that the image is corrupt and cannot be installed. (I tried downloading from both links but couldn't download from the original baidu link as it shows me a 404 page).

Do I need to format system and data before installing the update as I have been trying to dirty flash since that is the way I used to do for Carbon

mauchito

Sep 17, 2013
Hi,
Is it just me or does anyone else also having problems installing the updates from 12/31. When i try to flash the image on top of 12/23 image it gives me errors that the image is corrupt and cannot be installed. (I tried downloading from both links but couldn't download from the original baidu link as it shows me a 404 page).

Do I need to format system and data before installing the update as I have been trying to dirty flash since that is the way I used to do for Carbon
You need to clean flash. This is an early release so there are a lot of things that could go wrong if you dirty flash.

By the way, please let us know if there is any improvement over the 12/23 one.

MuTaTeD

Feb 23, 2012
You need to clean flash. This is an early release so there are a lot of things that could go wrong if you dirty flash.

By the way, please let us know if there is any improvement over the 12/23 one.
Alright will try again shortly...
Any particular things you want to look at coz I just flashed the 12/23 yesterday and it seems stable for now...

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:31 PM ----------

Alright will try again shortly...
Any particular things you want to look at coz I just flashed the 12/23 yesterday and it seems stable for now...

Nope same thing...
It says
Finding update package. . .
Opening update package. . .
Installing update. . .
E: Error in /storage/sdcard1/<Rom Path>/cm-12-20141231_mijuu_moto_msm8960_jbbl.zip
(Status 1)
Installation aborted.

TecknoFreak

Inactive Recognized Contributor
I dont know why i keep thinking this rom have the same source as dhacker. What i seen for ever from our Chinese fellow friends from that site is that they dont actually build but they actually like to port. I believe by looking at some errors like status 1 make me think that they manually ported dhacker version to work with ours jbbl by exchanging files directly from the zip..

So one way to begin trying to succeed getting a fix is by extracting all his kernel files from the working version 20141223 and also the bootloader and start porting from there. If it boot then the rest is history as it can be manually added to git to record fixes for future builds. I have ported many roms before especially roms from devices not near the specs of our beloved atrix hd like Pure Speed X that came from Nexus 5.

So will try this tomorrow as a project in progress.

Justatechie

Jul 17, 2014
This new build is very fast and fluid.
There are new features such as voice control and button preferences.

Im still testing this out, but so far so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts