[THEME][21/03/15] Weather themes [Sense 6 / Sense 7][LP/KK]

Search This thread

macavita

Aug 7, 2009
i flash on IC 6.0.3 every thing working fine except of look-screen widget.
there is no icon on the look-screen
help???

Last edited:

Semmy7

Sep 28, 2008
Kiev
What was the issue? Haven't had a chance to look.

Couple fixes of pathes in installtheme.sh ( /system/framework section), and deleted one line in updater-script:
package_extract_dir("weather_animated", "/sdcard/vrtheme/system/framework/com.htc.android.home.res/com.htc.android.home.res.apk/res/drawable-sw360dp-xxhdpi/");

I can see buttons and picture when receiving call with the fixed version.
/ Sent from my phone /

On insertcoin 6.0.3 with fixed version all ok too.

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
OK, it seems installtheme script wasn't updating framework properly. Have updated all links, let me know if they work now.

Thanks @Semmy7 for looking into it!

Reactions: donmarkoni

fmedrano1977

May 1, 2009
San Antonio, TX
Installing tick weather lolipop, I lose ability to answer phone calls while phone is sleeping. A blank lock screen pops up with no answer decline sliders, I just get a plain wallpaper with status bar screen. Restoring backup prior to installation this mod fixes it.

I'm on the Insertcoin Rom.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

Basil3

Inactive Recognized Themer
Apr 4, 2008
Dublin
Installing tick weather lolipop, I lose ability to answer phone calls while phone is sleeping. A blank lock screen pops up with no answer decline sliders, I just get a plain wallpaper with status bar screen. Restoring backup prior to installation this mod fixes it.

I'm on the Insertcoin Rom.

Sent from my HTC One_M8

how long ago did you download the zip? i thought that would be fixed. could you please flash rom again, then download mod again, reflash and report back?

Top Liked Posts