[ROM][AOSP] Google Edition S4/ Pure Nexus Edition[SAFESTRAP] April 17th, 2015

WHICH ROM ARE YOU RUNNING?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Sterben Pistole

Sep 28, 2014
Jefferson
Do any of you know a way to theme thus rom like Lollipop? Since HKThemeManager will only work with CM10 themes it makes it harder to fund a Lollipop theme made for it. I I just want the settings and notification to be themed. That's all I need really.

Sent from my GT-I9505G using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: bokchoi2020

InfiniBro

Dec 13, 2014
Do any of you know a way to theme thus rom like Lollipop? Since HKThemeManager will only work with CM10 themes it makes it harder to fund a Lollipop theme made for it. I I just want the settings and notification to be themed. That's all I need really.

I have one called HKMaterial, search it up, its really good!

Murasakiii

Feb 23, 2011
Portland

Also if you use xposed there are modules that can theme notification bars, google keyboard, etc to look like lollipop. I posted what my phone looks like on this ROM in the homescreen thread in the themes and apps section. I haven't used HK since.

06sharpshot

Jun 5, 2014
Also if you use xposed there are modules that can theme notification bars, google keyboard, etc to look like lollipop. I posted what my phone looks like on this ROM in the homescreen thread in the themes and apps section. I haven't used HK since.

Have you found a better alternative to the tinted status bar module? Mine seems to not change color right.

parkerj7uc

Dec 27, 2011
Cincinnati
I already got the fix ready. [emoji14] I spent a lot of time on it.
Here it is, for NJ4. I believe it should work on others too.
It works on my device, I tried it on fresh installs of NJ4.
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519152

I had it posted here earlier, http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=58460218&postcount=1534, but @Reason75 told me the zip was not working. Now I have a working version for SELinux. Chrome works by default.

MTP is still a no go.
I don't use Chrome. I'm on NJ4. My Google Drive would crash after trying to open a pdf file thru email. I did your fix and now it doesn't crash any more. Thank you.

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
I don't use Chrome. I'm on NJ4. My Google Drive would crash after trying to open a pdf file thru email. I did your fix and now it doesn't crash any more. Thank you.
No problem, glad to hear that it works :D
Soon, I will post versions for NB1, NC1, and NI1 to fix Selinux and get rid of ghost vibrations/app crashes.

And now I'm looking at MTP and WiFi.

Last edited:

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
Modules for SELinux Enforcing

Ok, modules for all basebands have now been uploaded. Flash in a similar fashion to that of the wifi modules.
With this flash, SELinux should work for sure without the SELinuxModeChanger app.
However, if it doesn't work, tell me so I can fix it.

Credits
Thanks to @Joe-Tech, @Reason75 for the initial testing the my NJ4 flash, and thanks to @fortinbrasa for testing the NC5 flash.

Reported from several users on NJ4, this gets rid of random app crashes.

From PM:
Reason75 said:
That did it. Working like a champ thanks

Requirements:
Samsung S4+Safestrap on NB1, NC1, NI1, or NJ4.
Super-Nexus or GPE Rom by JoeTech or AOSP by jmsq.

Instructions:
1. Download ZIP.
2. Reboot phone to SafteStrap Recovery.
3. Install the ZIP.
4. Reboot.

Downloads:

AT&T
NB1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519378
NC1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519377
NI1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519372
NJ4 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519152

Verizon
NC5 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934520308
NK1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934521441
Included in the packages are also the mtp libraries. But they don't work for me.
If it works for you, tell me.
Also, feel free to throw any ideas for attempting the recovery MTP and Wifi Hotspot.

Last edited:

Guedeaux

Jan 13, 2014
houston

Chrome and play store are working after uninstalling selinuxmodechanger and rebooting

No change in MTP (shows in device list but can not interact with the phone)

For the past 2 hours, no phantom vibrations, but I will keep an eye out for them for the rest of the evening.

For wifi tethering, I think jmsq made some progress on it in the other AOSP thread, but no one was able to make it easy. I think. I don't understand most of the stuff that is said on here hahaha

http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=54878857&postcount=662

Sterben Pistole

Sep 28, 2014
Jefferson
I just got this amazing Lollipop theme in HK that has a dark material design with a grey pastel type color. I personally love it. The issue here is that I don't remember where I got it from... Let me look for it.

Nov 2, 2009
In all honesty this "update" was a major fail lol no offense but the last updated version of super nexus did not have any issues beside me having to hot reboot for WiFi, but we can't be picky. I've installed the latest version and everything is crashing, gmail ,camera, everything google lol I think I will be flashing the gpe just for fun. Let's see

bokchoi2020

Jul 24, 2013
Ottawa
OnePlus 3
OnePlus 7 Pro
Nov 2, 2009
Nope going to try now

---------- Post added at 07:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 AM ----------

I like the ROM, smooth, but... Let's see if I can fix this before going gpe, also the WiFi was never an issue after hot rebooting, not I have to hot reboot about 5 times or more just to get it to work, it would say authentication failed, but... I know I've entered the correct password..

---------- Post added at 07:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:22 AM ----------

Sorry for the triple post, I've flashed the zip, rebooted and also hot rebooted, but... No results, gpe it is for me thanks

Dhs92

Oct 20, 2013
I just got this amazing Lollipop theme in HK that has a dark material design with a grey pastel type color. I personally love it. The issue here is that I don't remember where I got it from... Let me look for it.

Once you find it, do you think you could PM me it or mention me in the post? Thanks!

Sterben Pistole

Sep 28, 2014
Jefferson
Once you find it, do you think you could PM me it or mention me in the post? Thanks!

Sure :D I'm almost done completely theming my phone. All I need now is the recent apps, screen off animation, and the system sounds. I think that's all I need left. I've got my phone heavily themed now. Can't wait to find the last couple of parts to complete my awkward Android L Hybrid! I sound like a cheesy movie with a scientist in it now...

EDIT: @Dhs92 I just remembered, its called AndroidL by Paras. I haven't searched for a link since I'm starting to doze off into dream land (cause I'm tired, lol).

Last edited:

Dhs92

Oct 20, 2013
Sure :D I'm almost done completely theming my phone. All I need now is the recent apps, screen off animation, and the system sounds. I think that's all I need left. I've got my phone heavily themed now. Can't wait to find the last couple of parts to complete my awkward Android L Hybrid! I sound like a cheesy movie with a scientist in it now...

EDIT: @Dhs92 I just remembered, its called AndroidL by Paras. I haven't searched for a link since I'm starting to doze off into dream land (cause I'm tired, lol).

Are you sure it's by Paras?

FahrenGrade

Feb 9, 2014
St. Louis
Ok, modules for all basebands have now been uploaded. Flash in a similar fashion to that of the wifi modules.
With this flash, SELinux should work for sure without the SELinuxModeChanger app.
However, if it doesn't work, tell me so I can fix it.

Credits
Thanks to @Joe-Tech, @Reason75 for the initial testing the my NJ4 flash.
Reported from several users on NJ4, this gets rid of random app crashes.

From PM:

Requirements:
Samsung S4+Safestrap on NB1, NC1, NI1, or NJ4.
Super-Nexus or GPE Rom by JoeTech or AOSP by jmsq.

Instructions:
1. Download ZIP.
2. Reboot phone to SafteStrap Recovery.
3. Install the ZIP.
4. Reboot.

Downloads:
NB1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519378
NC1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519377
NI1 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519372
NJ4 https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95916177934519152

Included in the packages are also the mtp libraries. But they don't work for me.
If it works for you, tell me.
Also, feel free to throw any ideas for attempting the recovery MTP and Wifi Hotspot.

I upgraded to NJ4, but reverted back to NI1 as soon as I realized that I wouldn't be able to properly run @Joe-Tech 's kick ass rom :p due to the SELinux issues.
With the Jan. 23rd build I was still "suffering" from random vibrates and am now testing your fix on NI1.
If I re-update to NJ4 with your fix, will I be able to run the rom without issues?

parkerj7uc

Dec 27, 2011
Cincinnati
I upgraded to NJ4, but reverted back to NI1 as soon as I realized that I wouldn't be able to properly run @Joe-Tech 's kick ass rom [emoji14] due to the SELinux issues.
With the Jan. 23rd build I was still "suffering" from random vibrates and am now testing your fix on NI1.
If I re-update to NJ4 with your fix, will I be able to run the rom without issues?
I'm on NJ4 and have no issues at all, I flashed the SELinux fix a couple post back and it is running perfect.

Sterben Pistole

Sep 28, 2014
Jefferson

Attachments

• 1422619329447.jpg
    1422619329447.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 487

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GOOGLE EDITION 4.4.4 SAFESTRAP PORTED ROM BY ME for the Galaxy S4.
    CwyX11.jpg
    K5r3xb.png
    ykiSsB.jpg

Google + Community

DISCLAMER

* Your warranty is now void.
    * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you

FIRST OF ALL WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO DANVDH FOR ALL HIS HARD WORK, AND LET ME USE HIS GPE ROM AND FINALLY GET IT BOOT WITH SAFESTRAP, Go thank him over his thread. AND FINALLY THANKS TO jmsq FOR ALREADY GOTTEN EVERYTHING STAIGHT OUT WITH SAFESTRAP, THESE GUYS ARE THE BEAST.

Installation Instruction

1. Reboot into Safestrap Recovery
    2. Wipe X2... Advanced Wipe... everything X2 except extSdCard
    3. Install... The newest version of the ROM
    4. Install... ATT (...base..) Modules.zip (to fix wifi) from" HERE
    5. Install... UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.01.zip (to keep root) from" HERE
    6. Reboot let ROM sit for 5mns
    7 Press Power Button, DO A HOT REBOOT
    7.1 More INFO about Installation Instruction go over" THIS THREAD
    8. Enjoy

Information

- For those who have an unlocked bootloader will need to flash Ktoonsez kernel

- USB cannot mounted use Google drive, adb, or something else, Or this from The Google Play Store
    This app will only mount your Sd Card, there's a lite version, and you can support the Dev by getting the full version if you interested its only $0.99

- ROM OS Version: 4.4.4 KitKat
    - Based On: Google Play Edition Compatible for SAFESTRAP

- Version Information

- Created 2013-11-22 by Danvdh
    - Last Updated 04-17-2015 by Joe-Tech for SafeStrap USERS:laugh:

Download

Google Play Edition Feb 24th, 2015

Pure Nexus Edition April 17th, 2015

A pure vanilla Android experience, This build is for users looking for as close to stock AOSP as possible. This build comes with the Google Now Launcher as default. This build is kept up to date along with my other ROM and any optional flash from the OP is 100% compatible. Every app included into the build is stock themed.

X-Tras
    Pitch Black Theme Made by @parkerj7uc
    Pitch Black Theme [link] https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23622183712474008
    Themed KitKat SMS with quick Reply [link] http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-att/themes-apps/themed-kitkat-4-4-4-sms-app-quick-reply-t2920687
    ApnFix [link] https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=95747613655042115
    OK Google Everywhere Workaround
    MakeItRain [link] This Seems to break the ROM, Link Will Be Up soon after investigations. Thank You
    Workaround For Users that can't get Google now EveryWhere, This MOD Will also Install Nova launcher, And Fix Google Keyboard when it turns Black after updating through Play Store.Enjoy

- DO NOT SKIP ANY STEPS AS YOUR CAN RESULT A BOOTLOOP.

Please go to system\priv-app and make sure you remove these 3 apk's before flashing MakeItRain or it will not work.
    *com.android.googlequicksearchbox.apk
    *com.google.android.launcher-1.apk
    *Velvet.apk
    *Restart Your Phone Into SafeStrap Recovery

* Wipe Dalvilk and Cache
    * Flash MakeItRain
    * Reboot your Phone
    * Set Nova Launcher as Default Launcher
    * WARNING GOOGLE SEARCH WILL FORCE CLOSE, JUST IGNORE IT
    * Go to Play Store Install all the Updates
    * Reboot Your Phone Completely after the updates
    * Do a HOT Reboot to Fix Wi-Fi
    * Go to Settings Language & Input
    * Voice Search
    * Ok Google Detection
    * Select from any Screen
    * NOW SETUP OK GOOGLE DETECTION
    * TEST IT
    * YOU CAN NOW REMOVE NOVA LAUNCHER OR KEEP IT, YOUR CHoice

ENJOY OK GOOGLE EVERYWHERE MOD BY JOE-TECH, HIT THANKS IF IT WORK FOR YOU.

Old Download
    Other Download Optional

Features list:

* Xposed
    * Gravity Box
    * Nova Launcher
    * ES File Explorer
    * SELinuxModeChanger
    * Power Toggles
    * AdFree
    * ViPer4Android
    * More I can't remember

Please do not use any part of this ROM without asking Me or Danvdh, We will never say no if you just ask!
    RESERVED

Changelog Super Nexus Apr 17th 2015

NB: While you guys waiting for LP so badly, i just wanted to drop THIS, hope you guys enjoy it, till i got the new android 5.0 boot to our locked boot loader.
    - Re-seized alarm icon
    - Re-seized contacts icon from recent apps
    - New MotoGallery
    - Removed almost all the Google Apps (Available to download from the Play Store)
    - Large number of optimizations
    - Performance tweaks, Smooth, fast & stable
    - Fixed an issue where certain music apps will buzzing the sound while playing.
    - Fixed the orientation bug
    - Updated Google Play Services
    - Patched color-fade memory leak in services.jar
    - Updated the build.prop
    - Updated Email app (Will need Gmail)
    - More SElinux policy fixed

Guys I didn't have a chance to test GB with the new build, but I've been using it for the past 2 days so far so good.
    Hope you enjoy this, hit thanks & cross fingers while we still waiting for lollipop:laugh:

Changelog GPE Feb 24th 15

- Full wipe always REQUIRED
    - Fixed Boot-animation memory leak
    - Updated Google Apps
    - Added my new themed Google dialer & Contacts from PN
    - Updated Es Files Explorer
    - Improved show 4g for LTE toggle
    - Updated Nova launcher ( Your choice either Google now Launcher)
    - Rebuild ROM from scratch
    - Home button long press, brings Google now
    - Double press for recent apps
    - Deodexed
    - Zipalign
    - LP5.0 Wallpaper & Sounds
    - Updated Xposed Installer
    PS : I INCLUDED A MODIFY GRAVITYBOX APK VERSION 3.4.7 AS ALL THE RECENT IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH THE ROM, PLEASE.....DO NOT UPDATED, DO AT YOUR OWN RISK...
    CAUSE, DUE TO SOME RECENT CHANGES FROM GOOGLE (LP5.0) I HAD TO REVERT SOME CODE IN GB, SO FINALLY I GOT THE 3.4.7 WORKING.
    - I'VE BEEN TESTED THE ROM WITH GB 3.4.7 FOR LIKE 3 DAYS, I HAVEN'T GOT A SINGLE GHOST VIBRATION YET. PLEASE IF YOU DO, KINDLY LET ME KNOW, AND I'LL SEE IF I CAN FIND A SOLUTION, DO NOT REPORT BUGS IF YOU UPDATE, UNLESS IF YOU STILL USING THE PRELOADED VERSION, THAT CAME WITH THE ROM.

- Updated build.prop
    - Cleaned up some left over junks
    - Updated Adfree (Ad Blocking)
    - Apollo Music player from CM
    - Latest ViPER4Android (Thanks to @viper520 for more info visit they website from HERE
    - SElinux policy fixed, no need for the app
    - Autobrightness adjusted

Guys to much i can't list them since I Rebuild the ROM from scratch. Enjoy, don't forget to hit thanks if you like the project.

Changelog Super-Nexus Feb 5th 15

- This update required a full wipe
    - New LP5.0 Bootanimation, optimized to fit our screen
    - New LP5.0 Wallpaper
    - Battery % enabled by default
    - Updated all the Google apps
    - Fixed SElinux policy, Thanks for the hard work @bokchoi2020 ( This fix included in this version, is a followed up @bokchoi2020:p work, but i made it work on all baseband version, so no need to flash different zip file)
    - No more ghost vibrations ( I had none since Feb 1st:D)
    - New Theme by me, to get us closer to LP5.0 ( Thanks @ted77usa for guiding me the whole time:good:)
    - PS: I AM NOT A THEMER GUYS, JUST DOING MY BEST, IF YOU SEE SOMETHING, JUST LET ME KNOW.
    - Themed DeskClockGoogle.apk
    - New Google Dialer Themed by me
    - Themed contacts.apk to match Dialer
    - Disable device wake when plug & unplugged
    - Transparent status-bar
    - H+ icon will now show when connected HSPA+
    - HD voice enabled by default
    - Deodexed framework
    - And many more, can't remember:good:
    - Enjoy......

Changelog Super-Nexus Jan 23rd 15

-This major update will not be possible without @shadezero for donated his S4 to you guys, so i can continue with this project
    So I hope you guys enjoy and thank him for his generosity.
    - Fixed ghost vibration:) that's for sure (Let me know if you got any)
    - Zip aligned
    - Change host name
    - String fixes
    - Updated build.prop
    - Home button lag fixed
    - Removed duplicate sounds
    - Re-seized Dialer + contacts icons
    - New LP5.0 Wallpaper
    - Android LP5.0 Email, Calculator,GoogleHome, Messenger, Calendar and more
    - Themed all icons to 5.0
    - Smooth, Speed, Stability, Eye Candy LP5.0 style over 4.4.4
    - Updated APNs, now support worldwide
    - Security FC fixed
    - And many more:p

I hope you guys enjoy, Stay tune for more incoming updates.

Dec 2nd 14
    NOTE: Test Build up in OP. Please I will not post any changelog, as this is only a test build , be aware there might be some major bugs, or not even boot, because I DO NOT OWN THE DEVICE, Make sure you make a backup first before flashing.
    Report any bugs, and i'll do my best if i can. Sorry to some of you if I didn't responded to your PM, been busy lately.

NOTE: PLEASE UPDATE ALL THE APPS, FROM THE PLAY STORE, THEN REBOOT.

Old Changelogs

Changelog Super-Nexus Oct 4th.14

-Fixed bootloop (Sorry guys, hopefully no more bootlooping:good:)
    -Fixed Google Keyboard turn black after update
    -Removed Google+ (Get it from paly store)
    -Cleaned up leftover junk
    -New Wallpaper
    -Zipalign all apk's (Better optimization, Smooth, Speed, Eye Candy)
    -OK Google working out of the box
    -No need to Flash ColorFix
    -Added Hangout Dialer
    - PLEASE FLASH YOUR MODULES WITH THIS BUILD
    -More will be added later:D:D
    Changelog GPE/Super-Nexus 09/19/14
    -Fixed Color Glitch on both ROM:laugh: ( Let Me Know or post screenshots, if you find any)
    -GPE/Super-Nexus ColorFix Will revert Both ROM back to default color with some improvements
    -Fixed Chromecast
    -Fixed Google Now issue reported by some users:good:
    -Pitch Black Theme made by @parkerj7uc Compatible for both ROM under X-tras

-P.S- This is a small update, no need to full wipe, just wipe Dalvilk/Cache and flash update.zip. Enjoy!!!
    And leave a Thanks if you Like This ROM:good:

Changelog GPE / Super-Nexus 09/09/14
    -New Black and White Theme (Many Thanks @parkerj7uc for his awesome work, Hope you guys enjoy it)
    -NO NEED TO FLASH THE MODULES FOR BOTH ROM
    -Fixed Google maps crashed
    -Fixed Stuck downloads crashed
    -Fixed Google+ Crashed
    -Fixed GoogleDialer hangs on some users
    -New Black Theme GoogleDialer (Super-Nexus)
    -Updated HkThemeManager (GPE)
    -Fixed Wi-Fi not connected after leaving range
    -Fixed Viper4Android not showing on app drawer(GPE)
    -Deodexed both ROM
    -Zipalign all apk"s
    -New Custom Nexus bootanimation(Thanks to @KachowPow) (Super-Nexus)
    -Removed home button lag
    -Worldwide APN support
    -Fixed and Updated Nova launcher(GPE)

- PS: Google Keyboard still turn Black after Update, To fix it, you will need to go to Settings on Google keyboard and Change Color Scheme to White:good:
    -That's it Guys if you enjoy this Rom, leave a THANKS!

Changelog Super-Nexus 9/01/14
    -Possible fix for Chromecast (I do not own the device, so I cannot tested)
    -Fixed Google Dialer crashed reported by some users(Bleu and white as requested)
    -Added theme aosp mms with quick reply(Requested)
    -Build.prop tweak for more battery performance
    -Disable Nav bar (To enable use the same method vice-versa from changelog 8/26/14)
    -Clean up system for some leftover junk
    -Enjoy

Changelog 8/26/14
    -Latest 4.4.4 Pure Nexus (Extremely clean ROM Ported By me Thanks @Danvdh)
    -Rooted
    -Busybox
    -Stock kernel
    -Deodexed
    -Zip aligned
    -H+/H icon working as intended
    -Ad blocking
    -Reboot menu (4 way reboot)
    -Improved CM Auto brightness values (Samsung auto brightness disabled)
    -removed home button lag
    -Worldwide APN support
    -All network modes enabled
    -Google edition gallery can now delete from ext storage
    -All optional google playstore apps/libs removed for the lightest possible ROM
    -Google Now Launcher
    -Fast, Simple and built from a clean 4.4.4 base from @Danvdh
    -Navigation Bar(To hide it you will need Nova launcher or root explorer, and change this in build.prop
    PHP:
    qemu.hw.mainkeys =0
    To
    PHP:
    qemu.hw.mainkeys =1

-Heads Up! Android L Style(Thanks @Dr.Alexander_Breen For giving us this for free, Please Support him by getting the full version on the Play Store
    -For this version YOU GUYS WILL NEED TO FLASH THE MODULES AS USUAL( Working on a Fix)

ISSUE
    After Updating Google keyboard from the Play Store, It will turn black, To fix it, you will need to go to Settings on Google keyboard and Change Color Scheme to White
    - Pretty Much that's it, Leave a Thanks if you enjoy this ROM, Took me almost a week, To do That for you guys:D

Changelog 08/18/14 v.1.0
    -Thanks @dave5777
    -Thanks @John Poulos
    -Thanks to all my TESTERS, you guys are the best
    -Fixed mms quick reply crashed (Thanks @hello00 for his hard work, all the credit goes to him)
    -Changed Default font to RobotoCondensed
    -NB1 & NC1 Users do not have to flash the modules anymore
    -Possible Wi-Fi Fixed (Report back to me on that)
    -Removed Google Chrome (Buggy, Get it from Play Store)
    -Updated Play Store to ver 4.9.13
    -Added interface shortcut for Xposed & Gravity into Settings (Thanks @Danvdh he's the man, and without his hard work nothing will be possible)
    -Added AOSP browser ported from CM
    -Added ViPer4Android (Settings/Sound/Music effects)
    -Added Apollo Music ported from CM (Fully Compatible with ViPer For Best Sound quality on GPE)
    -Fixed Stock keyboard swipe not working( hopefully its working now guys)
    -Free up some space
    -Removed Stock download, get on from the Play Store ('Till I can find a fix)
    -Updated Adfree

PS. Most likely That will be it for this month guys, enjoy the new update, and don't forget to hit thanks if you like this ROM.

CHANGELOG 08/10/14

-Updated Xposed Installer
    -Updated Gravity Box
    -Updated Superuser
    -Removed Google Keyboard (Get it from Play Store)
    -Added AOSP Keyboard ported from LiquidSmooth
    -Added AOSP SMS ported from LiquidSmooth Fully Customizable.
    -Fixed Google Dialer (looks more nicer now, Tell me what you guys think about the previous one)
    -Enable Full Screen Caller ID by default
    -Added Latest HKThemeManager (Link for some CM Themes confirmed that Worked in OP)
    -Added KTweaker, KTmonitor, Fully Compatible (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK)
    -Zipalign all APK's for Better RAM Usage
    -Everythis is up to date, if you enjoy THIS ROM Hit the Thanks button:D

Changelog 8/3/14

GUYS!!!! Please read the OP for flashing instructions:D And there isn't much difference between this ROM and the other one, Just this has the latest Dan 4.4.4, he's what he said about it #CHANGELOG

-Updated Superuser
    -Updated Novalauncher
    -Updated Google Play Services
    -Updated Google Keyboard
    -Fixed Boot animation lag
    -Updated to latest Nexus boot animation
    -Updated cLock widget
    -Updated Google Camera
    -Genie Widget (Weather and news app) removed
    -Google Street removed (get it from the Play Store)
    -Added new optional flash for Interface Settings (Gravity box embedded into Settings)
    -Updated build.prop
    -Everything is up to date, if you enjoy this ROM please consider a donation to help out with real life stuff!:laugh:

BTW, To flash any CM Themes you guys need to install HKThemeManager from here http://repo.xposed.info/module/com.haiduongbk.hkthememanager, or From the Xposed Installer, REMEMBER TO CHECK SEARCH FOR CM THEMES, Under Search Options.

ALWAYS DO A HOT REBOOT OR USE THE XPOSED TO KEEP WI-FI WORKING:good:
    Thanks & Incoming Features Section

- First of all Would Like to say Thanks @Danvdh (Without His base nothing will be possible)
    - Thanks to @parkerj7uc for the awesome work, he put into the framework, gave us a whole new Black & White Theme. You The best man:D
    - Thanks to @ted77usa For teaching me a lot to make my next big update better than ever(Thanks man)
    - Thanks to @rebel1699, you awesome man, and I hope this new project is a success
    - Thanks to @Surge1223(You the best man:D)
    - Thanks to @Hashcode for making safestrap revovery
    - Thanks to @gigilie team over Verizon for making the first GPE Rom boot with our Kernel
    - Thanks to @dave577
    - Thanks to @slimshotty
    - Thanks to @John Poulos
    - Thanks to @Sterben Pistole for the nice signature banner that he made for the ROM:p Thanks mate
    - Thanks to @MX for his donation, greatly appreciated.
    - Thanks to all my Testers (I know you all, Even your name is not here, that's not even matter as far I know you guys are awesome)
    - Thanks to @everyone who contributed to this work, Hopefully in the days coming we will have a fully working GPE ROM with safestrap

For WHO's wondering if they should flash this ROM, is what people have to say about it:laugh::good:
    - Originally Posted by slimshotty
    Prepare to be amazed is an understatement. This ROM is absolutely fabulous. The performance and fluidity is unmatched by any other S4 ROM that I have experienced. Hats off to Joe-Tech for sharing his amazing work. 2 beers coming up.

- Orginally Posted by kevinco1
    I've been running the new Pure Nexus Edition and it's amazing, the best ROM I've ever used on the S4, and I've tried them all out. It's scary to me how fast and smooth it runs, like having a brand new phone. Props to @Joe-Tech thanks for all your hard work!

- Originally Posted by DeadlySpyder
    I just upgraded from your old ROM, to your new Pure Nexus, I already seen a big improvement, super clean and fast, i like the new nav bar. Best aosp ROM yet for safestrap. Good job Joe's keep up the good work
    This is amazing! Thank you!

Sent from my SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Enjoy mate, let me know how it goes for you;)
    Is there any difference between this and the other SS 4.4.4 that's been here for a while other than not having to flash the 4.4.3>4.4.4 update and having Xposed/SELinux/others built in?

This has the latest Danvdh 4.4.4, with some xtra goodies like the new Android boot animation, get rid of the bleu Contact /Google dailer, and many more to make Safestrap users life easier:D