Insane wakelocks Leading to Bad batterylife

Search This thread

Silentsoul

Apr 6, 2011
I get 4h sot max because of certain wakelocks from Google and lightflow..

Nlpwakelock
Gcoreflp

Together with lightflow i get like 3k wakelocks in a few hours. Died not change a thing, running chroma 2/7 and blue code kernel..some help please? Will get u any Kind of logg you need, just tell me how to get them.. Thanks guys.

Last edited:

lainemac

Sep 29, 2010
Vegas
I geht 4h sot max because oft certain wakelocks from Google and lightflow..

Nlpwakelock
Gcoreflp

Together with lightflow i get like 3k wakelocks in a few hours. Died not change a thing, running chroma 2/7 and blue code kernel..some help please? Will get u any Kind of logg you need, just tell me how to get them.. Thanks guys.
I don't know about Lightflow since I don't use it, but the other wakelock is because of location. Google has not yet figured out how to use location services without it checking something every couple seconds. I wold just turn location off altogether. Or at the very least you can go into wifi settings > advanced > uncheck always scanning, and then go to the google settings app > Google location reporting and turn those off.

Silentsoul

Apr 6, 2011
I will disable location all together and will answer if it helped me. Thanks bro!

Sent from my Nexus 6 using XDA Free mobile app

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
i will let the pic do the talking

30axhl2.jpg

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK
Haha. Yeah cause out of context pics do "talking". Even if it was better (which its not) and not "fake" (which it is) its still trolling. Seriously, who cares what a note 4 can do with battery here? No one.

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
and thats about the same as i see on my n6, how is that better than the 5.5-7 hours sot that i see on my nexus 6? or maybe you cant do the math..

take a screenshot then 'cause all you are doing is just talking

Haha. Yeah cause out of context pics do "talking". Even if it was better (which its not) and not "fake" (which it is) its still trolling. Seriously, who cares what a note 4 can do with battery here? No one.

you are just jealous

simms22

Recognized Contributor - R.I.P
Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

you are just jealous

why would i screenshot my battery life? just to prove to you? fine, then go away afterwards child..

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:32 PM ----------

hers what i have so far, at 50% battery..

15%2B-%2B1

Last edited:

F4M0U569

Dec 10, 2011
Nothing surprises me here. I can hit 8h easy. Sorry N6 fanboyz

vmrtx4.jpg

Last edited:

danarama

Aug 22, 2010
Oxenhope, West Yorkshire, UK

n32quu.jpg
Its not about fanboys. Its about people coming in here from other devices thinking they're posting some sort of revelation. Fact is no one here even posted any context shots, background info or anything useful - including myself. Do I think I could get 8 hours? Yeah probably. Do I care? No.

Trolls stop hijacking a thread about someone who has an actual issue to try and prove your "manhood" with your battery screenshots.

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com

vmrtx4.jpg

i can as well, depending how i want to use my n6. and ive hit 9 hours, watching movies. but mostly with the way i use my n6, i see between 5.5-7 hours sot daily. anyways, this nexus 6 thread, is in a nexus 6 section, of the nexus 6 xda site. note 4 users just popping in to claim that they have better batteries are just trolling, if not childish.

Reactions: danarama

hello00

Dec 29, 2009
South Miami, FL
Google Pixel 6 Pro
i wont hurt your feelings anymore ..guess im not entirely sure where your confusion is coming from or what you find potentially trollish about that..i dont even have the energy to waste my time trying to desensitize your ignorance..do what you think is right and to hell with your popularity

Silentsoul

Apr 6, 2011
Okay guys it would be very nice if you could stop abusing my thread now.
I picked the lkkernel 1.12.1 and deactivating GPS+ disableing mpdecision lowered my Idle usage by 90%. Using it for 1,5hours and still have 92%.. thanks for the Tipps.

Bzw, Simms, how die u get 58k antutu?! Can u tell me ur setup and settings?

Reactions: danarama

simms22

Jun 4, 2009
BROOKLYN!
www.androidcommunity.com
I picked the lkkernel 1.12.1 and deactivating GPS+ disableing mpdecision lowered my Idle usage by 90%. Using it for 1,5hours and still have 92%.. thanks for the Tipps.

at 3033mhz, ondemand/deadline, all 4 cores enabled(i always run all 4 cores enabled as my daily), mpdecision disabled, and thermal throttle disabled. terminus or rastapop roms(i run both, depending when) and elementalx kernel :)

Silentsoul

Apr 6, 2011
U getting that on stock Rom or what? Sick.

Edit:
God damn autocorrect, almost send **** instead of sick

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i get more battery on my note 4 running cm12 than your nexus 6
    Stop trolling

you are just jealous
    6365a150c4150c4f45655c2209749387.jpg

Grow up and go away.

vmrtx4.jpg

i can as well, depending how i want to use my n6. and ive hit 9 hours, watching movies. but mostly with the way i use my n6, i see between 5.5-7 hours sot daily. anyways, this nexus 6 thread, is in a nexus 6 section, of the nexus 6 xda site. note 4 users just popping in to claim that they have better batteries are just trolling, if not childish.

So I guess we just need to report the trolls in here then.