Huawei Honor Holly [Hol-U19] || All-in-One || ROOT, Recovery & Devlopment Discussion

Search This thread

deepu2543651

May 11, 2011
Kerala
I flashed that ROM provided in the first post

Steps.. Download that rom file (rar) .. Then i extract it.. You will get one word document with steps on how to flash it.
And a update.zip file

Copy that update.zip file to the root of memory card.

Turn off the device and then press the power key, wait one second and press the volume up and down key, Don’t Loosen the hand until it begin Installing system update.

The phone starts and flash the firmware. Attached screen will be displayed once the firmware flashing starts

My phone was in stock recovery and the steps worked like a charm.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 19,779
Last edited:
Reactions: xAghilx

CatZephyr

Jun 5, 2013
Mars

BlueFireX22

Apr 16, 2012
please update info ..yours is not working this method is working ..

Press volup+power button
After vibration press volup continuesly 10-15 time now press vol down

droidking777

Feb 25, 2013
Help!!!

My honor holly suddenly freezes and then switches off and then it turns on after a while,issue started since 3 days.today it again turned off,its not turning on!:( anybody help please!

i tried volup+power still not working!anybody help please!

how to turn it on :(

CatZephyr

Jun 5, 2013
Mars
My honor holly suddenly freezes and then switches off and then it turns on after a while,issue started since 3 days.today it again turned off,its not turning on!:( anybody help please!

i tried volup+power still not working!anybody help please!

how to turn it on :(

Is your HHH is rooted or you did any experiment? Same thing happened with me when I used Gravity Box Cluster tweak.

tefaaa

May 8, 2011
same thing happened to me and the problem solved when i change the battery with new one from vendor ;)

but now i face a new problem with my rom is lag too much in spite of i reset factory sitting from phone sitting and wipe all data from recovery but still the problem exist

i am now downloading the rom in first thread and i hope it will fix my problem :rolleyes:

CatZephyr

Jun 5, 2013
Mars
Reactions: deepu2543651

Top Liked Posts