[ROM][Candy5][Android 5.1.1_r3][Lollipop][grouper]

Search This thread

Reiven89

May 31, 2013
This rom is the best lollipop custom rom for grouper on f2fs! Flashing this rom fixed all the problem i was having with Slimlp (camera not working) and with XenonHD (screen flickering and overall some lag here and there) ... Thank you so much dev for this rom and thank to Libertunas that u converted this amazing rom to full f2fs

Sent from my R800i using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: rc420head

tcat007

Jul 3, 2011
Austin, TX
I did a clean flash of latest build. Everything on my launcher restore is all smaller and scrunched to left and up. I checked build prop and it's 213 as it was previously. Some of my paid Amazon apps won't install (it's thinking it's the wrong device or something). Most are no problem.

Edit: I changed dpi from 213 to 220 and like everything better. A problem I have is there are no soft key icons in the nav panel at right in landscape mode. Portrait looks good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

rc420head

Jan 14, 2013
New Lenox
OnePlus 7 Pro
Google Pixel 6a
I did a clean flash of latest build. Everything on my launcher restore is all smaller and scrunched to left and up. I checked build prop and it's 213 as it was previously. Some of my paid Amazon apps won't install (it's thinking it's the wrong device or something). Most are no problem.

Edit: I changed dpi from 213 to 220 and like everything better. A problem I have is there are no soft key icons in the nav panel at right in landscape mode. Portrait looks good.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Known issue, we're working on it

CandyRoms Maintainer

Reactions: p70shooter

Reiven89

May 31, 2013
thank you very much !!!....this ROM work fantastic and its really smooth :) plus really stable.....i will be stuck with this ROM i finally have the best lollipop experience

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: rc420head

Cerinthus

Sep 14, 2010
I can reliably crash to a bootloop by loading play store app details, and waiting for it to compute data usage (which never completes).

Only me?

esprout

Nov 25, 2014
doubletap2wake

Does doubletap2wake work? I have Double-tap to wake enabled, but screen does not turn on when I double tap.

Where in the file system is this setting kept, so I can do a sanity check the UI enables the setting? I don't see a /sys/android touch directory in the filesystem, so it must be somewhere else for this kernel?

---------- Post added at 07:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 AM ----------

Is there a kernel zip file I can download and flash in recovery? I'd like to use it for stock ROM.

If there isn't, is there a way to extract boot image and flash manually to another ROM?

Thanks!

molnardk

Dec 17, 2014
Hi i just wanted to try this rom(the full-f2fs version what is somebody linked in here). First i wiped cache,dalvik and system, after that succesfully installed that rom and gapps, but when i try to boot, it is stuck in the boot animation(15 mins for now).
Any ideas what can i do?
I treally want to try this rom because it seems good :)

k4bbe

Aug 1, 2011
London
Hi i just wanted to try this rom(the full-f2fs version what is somebody linked in here). First i wiped cache,dalvik and system, after that succesfully installed that rom and gapps, but when i try to boot, it is stuck in the boot animation(15 mins for now).
Any ideas what can i do?
I treally want to try this rom because it seems good :)
You seem to have missed a very important step... Have you converted the file system partitions to f2fs?
This has to be done manually... One by one from TWRP recovery.

pshadoww

Mar 8, 2011
Bug report : screen pining is not working. Once an app is pinned, you cannot unpin it.

Pr3no

Aug 25, 2012
Update is out

CandyRoms Maintainer

Just updated from an older build, System UI is constantly crashing. First I just flashed the ROM without wiping anything, then I wiped cache, dalvik cache, and even system and data, tried it with and without flashing gapps and SuperSU, System UI crashes in every case.

Reactions: Treboeth

Treboeth

Jul 6, 2013
Just updated from an older build, System UI is constantly crashing. First I just flashed the ROM without wiping anything, then I wiped cache, dalvik cache, and even system and data, tried it with and without flashing gapps and SuperSU, System UI crashes in every case.
Same here , gone back to previous build.

Top Liked Posts