Dec 12, 2014
Here is My Next Rom for Mmx A110Q

PHP:
#include 
/*
 * Your warranty is now void.
 * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
 * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
 * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
 * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
 * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.[/COLOR]
 */

System Partition Required
150944jstdjy9t1rdmt554.jpg.thumb.jpg

Features.png

* Full Multilanguage
* Xperia keyboard
* Random Reboot Fixed
* After calls freeze Fixed
* Smoothness added
* Fast,stable and Fluid Ui
* Partitions Fixed
* GPS Tweks
* BT Tweks
* Pre-Rooted
* Brighter Flashlight
* Brighter Camera Flash
* Themes Supported
* Battery Tweaks Added
*Optimized speed and WiFi
*Global MIUI6 style theme
*Optimized GPS, speed up positioning speed
*Touch effect optimization
*Optimized CPU running
*Deodex
*Optimized memory management
*Optimized network
*Optimized battery power
*Zipaliagned*
*Improve picture quality and Camera quality
*Unlocked FPS, improving 2D / 3D performance
* Many More....
And Lots Of Stuff I Dont Remember Now

Screenshots

Bugs-
Post If u find any

Download Link
SEE POST #2

Installation

1. Place downloaaded rom zip into root of sd.
2. wipe data, cache , dalvik cache using custom recovery
3. select install zip from sd and select rom zip .
4. reboot and enjoy
- To Enable Root Acces go to "Security"(app), click Permission manager and check root permission

Credits

Ankit Saini (Me)
AND SPECIAL THANKS TO AMIT AND PINTO THAKUR

Give Feedbacks For This Rom :) Thank You !!

Leave a THANK. It will Motivate me.

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][4.4.2][Latest Release]★MIUI 6.0 Beta[5.7.26][Redefined], ROM for the Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

Contributors
asainiboy, pintothakur007, @amit
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2015-02-20
Last Updated 2015-07-29

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-30-04.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-30-04.png
    74.8 KB · Views: 7,791
  • Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-24-52.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-24-52.png
    39 KB · Views: 7,651
  • IMG-20150221-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20150221-WA0005.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 7,616
  • IMG-20150221-WA0023.jpg
    IMG-20150221-WA0023.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 7,495
  • IMG-20150221-WA0021.jpg
    IMG-20150221-WA0021.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 7,435
  • IMG-20150221-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20150221-WA0003.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 7,465
  • Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-32-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-18-23-32-37.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 7,407
  • Screenshot_2015-02-19-00-05-06.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-19-00-05-06.png
    94 KB · Views: 7,413
  • Screenshot_2015-02-19-06-41-53.png
    Screenshot_2015-02-19-06-41-53.png
    35.8 KB · Views: 7,240
  • Screenshot_2015-03-04-23-16-19.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-04-23-16-19.png
    218.9 KB · Views: 6,774
  • Screenshot_2015-03-04-23-16-10.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-04-23-16-10.png
    46.4 KB · Views: 6,647
  • Screenshot_2015-03-05-00-12-05.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-05-00-12-05.png
    68.3 KB · Views: 6,617
  • Screenshot_2015-03-05-00-11-48.png
    Screenshot_2015-03-05-00-11-48.png
    151 KB · Views: 6,522
Last edited:

asainiboy

Dec 12, 2014
FAQ (please take a look

FAQ
Q:How to enable ROOT ?
A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
Getting DeepSLEEP Bug?
A: Flash THis via cwm Fixed In Version 2
Q: System Animation is slow?
A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
window animation scale->.5x
transition animation scale->.5x
animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
Back Button>Back
Home Button >Home
Menu Button(longPress)>Options
Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...

Last edited:

bharat15

Oct 25, 2014
gapps

gapps which version to flash 4.4.3+ or 5.0 broooo....:D and can't download v1 update.

Last edited:
Reactions: shashi85

chanti548

Apr 4, 2013
when i download update v1 there is nothing in that zip file which size is 15kb and deep seep bug fix link also not working, please re upload update v1 and deep sleep bug fix :confused::confused:

bharat15

Oct 25, 2014
bugs

menu button dooesn't display recent apps,no wallpaper,black screen can't set wallpaper,no notifications

asainiboy

Dec 12, 2014
when i download update v1 there is nothing in that zip file which size is 15kb and deep seep bug fix link also not working, please re upload update v1 and deep sleep bug fix :confused::confused:

its working bro.. just tested... I recommend you to use PC

menu button dooesn't display recent apps,no wallpaper,black screen can't set wallpaper,no notifications
wipe data,cache,dalvik and format system from mout and storage and reflash the rom.... AND PLZ DONT DECLARE THEM BUGS. AS the rom is tested by MOre than 40 users

chanti548

Apr 4, 2013
Proximity sensor not working, and also a little lag while opening apps,but overall the rom is good with new look but miui themed is more stable than this rom

pintothakur007

Jun 5, 2014
New delhi
romfree4u.com
Proximity sensor not working, and also a little lag while opening apps,but overall the rom is good with new look but miui themed is more stable than this rom
bro its beta version Slowly or soon u will get stable version .

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

gud work bro @asainiboy keep it up.

Reactions: asainiboy

bharat15

Oct 25, 2014
sorry

wipe data,cache,dalvik and format system from mout and storage and reflash the rom.... AND PLZ DONT DECLARE THEM BUGS. AS the rom is tested by MOre than 40 users

sorry broo ,u forgot to mention format system in installation guide and i too forgot ,don't mind brooo :D

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

sorry bro,don't mind :D,u forgot to mention format system in installation and me 2,

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

bro i have done all the steps u mentioned again,but again no notification bar,iam not able to take screenshots or else i would show u the screenshots,before i was using legendv10 rom

amitm20

Jun 29, 2014
Proximity sensor.issue

Everything else.is.working fine but the proximity sensor.doesn't seem.to.work i.have flashed the.deep sleep.sensor.fix which.solved the brightness.bug but when i call.someone the.backlight keeps flashing it doesn't turn off. Please fix it as i'll have to wait for the other.person to.disconnect the call

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I @bharat- i .faced the same.issue. But then i.flashed only the rom zip and rebooted phone. And then after initial settings i.flashed the.other zips. It worked for me. Give it a try

asainiboy

Dec 12, 2014

update v1 link is working but deep sleep bug fix link in FAQ doesn't work please check it

bro its beta version Slowly or soon u will get stable version .

Great,looking forward for it

sorry broo ,u forgot to mention format system in installation guide and i too forgot ,don't mind brooo :D

---------- Post added at 03:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------

sorry bro,don't mind :D,u forgot to mention format system in installation and me 2,

---------- Post added at 03:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:22 PM ----------

bro i have done all the steps u mentioned again,but again no notification bar,iam not able to take screenshots or else i would show u the screenshots,before i was using legendv10 rom

Everything else.is.working fine but the proximity sensor.doesn't seem.to.work i.have flashed the.deep sleep.sensor.fix which.solved the brightness.bug but when i call.someone the.backlight keeps flashing it doesn't turn off. Please fix it as i'll have to wait for the other.person to.disconnect the call

---------- Post added at 12:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:09 PM ----------

I @bharat- i .faced the same.issue. But then i.flashed only the rom zip and rebooted phone. And then after initial settings i.flashed the.other zips. It worked for me. Give it a try

NEW version is available now....... All mensioned issues fixed now... (see chngealog)

Reactions: chakra dev

chanti548

Apr 4, 2013
First of all, the Rom is very good and smooth, i have the following bugs

--> camera quality is low and the flash is also low
-->In camera , we don't get to choose picture size like 6 mp,8 mp,4 mp
--> unfortunately Google keyboard has stopped working
--> Browser is also not working
--> 3G is not available to second sim
I have noticed the above issues, otherwise the ROM is excellent, good work dev.

asainiboy

Dec 12, 2014
Bro default camera settings is at normal change it to high can increase camera clearity
There is no google keyboard in this rom (i think you have not wiped ur system) so this unfortunately google keyboard stopped is just an wrong installation issue

I rocommend you to reflash your rom after wiping data/cache/dalvik and system (from mount and storage)

Regard
Asainiboy

chanti548

Apr 4, 2013
Bro default camera settings is at normal change it to high can increase camera clearity
There is no google keyboard in this rom (i think you have not wiped ur system) so this unfortunately google keyboard stopped is just an wrong installation issue

I rocommend you to reflash your rom after wiping data/cache/dalvik and system (from mount and storage)

Regard
Asainiboy

I have wiped my system twice , and i have installed gapps you mentioned in the post
and i have compared camera quality between your miui themed and this rom, camera quality in this rom is not that good compared to miui themed and also camera flash is very low
and another issue ,you need to look is that browser is not working , and dual sim 3g switch is also not available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here is My Next Rom for Mmx A110Q

PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.[/COLOR]
     */

System Partition Required
    150944jstdjy9t1rdmt554.jpg.thumb.jpg

Features.png

* Full Multilanguage
    * Xperia keyboard
    * Random Reboot Fixed
    * After calls freeze Fixed
    * Smoothness added
    * Fast,stable and Fluid Ui
    * Partitions Fixed
    * GPS Tweks
    * BT Tweks
    * Pre-Rooted
    * Brighter Flashlight
    * Brighter Camera Flash
    * Themes Supported
    * Battery Tweaks Added
    *Optimized speed and WiFi
    *Global MIUI6 style theme
    *Optimized GPS, speed up positioning speed
    *Touch effect optimization
    *Optimized CPU running
    *Deodex
    *Optimized memory management
    *Optimized network
    *Optimized battery power
    *Zipaliagned*
    *Improve picture quality and Camera quality
    *Unlocked FPS, improving 2D / 3D performance
    * Many More....
    And Lots Of Stuff I Dont Remember Now

Screenshots

Bugs-
    Post If u find any

Download Link
    SEE POST #2

Installation

1. Place downloaaded rom zip into root of sd.
    2. wipe data, cache , dalvik cache using custom recovery
    3. select install zip from sd and select rom zip .
    4. reboot and enjoy
    - To Enable Root Acces go to "Security"(app), click Permission manager and check root permission

Credits

Ankit Saini (Me)
    AND SPECIAL THANKS TO AMIT AND PINTO THAKUR

Give Feedbacks For This Rom :) Thank You !!

Leave a THANK. It will Motivate me.

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM][4.4.2][Latest Release]★MIUI 6.0 Beta[5.7.26][Redefined], ROM for the Micromax Canvas 2 Plus A110Q

Contributors
    asainiboy, pintothakur007, @amit
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information

Created 2015-02-20
    Last Updated 2015-07-29
    DOWNLOAD

DOWNLOADS

Mod Edit

DONT FORGET TO PRESS THANKS. I HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THIS
    FAQ (please take a look

FAQ
    Q:How to enable ROOT ?
    A:First open any app which requires root permission and use it but a pop-up will appear that will say you dont have root access.
    Then go into Security > Permissions > Root Access. There you will see the app which requires root. Click on it then it will ask you to accept the permissions.There will be 4 or 5 Pop-ups and in each you will need to wait 5 sec. After it gets completed you will get root access for the respective app.
    Getting DeepSLEEP Bug?
    A: Flash THis via cwm Fixed In Version 2
    Q: System Animation is slow?
    A: Go to setting>Additional Settings>developer option, and change these values:
    window animation scale->.5x
    transition animation scale->.5x
    animator duration scale->.5x

Q: Getting message "Dont Cover the orange area of screen!"???
    A: It is a feature of MIUI6 to prevent Pocket Dial, To Disable this goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>DISPLAY and disable prevent pocket dial.

Q:Confused Between Buttons??
    A: Menu Button>Recent Apps
    Back Button>Back
    Home Button >Home
    Menu Button(longPress)>Options
    Note : to change these: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>BUTTONS and customise as per ur need :)

Q:How to Change default storage?
    A: Goto SETTINGS>ADDITIONAL SETTINGS>Storage and change as per ur requirements.

Q: How to add widgets/replace icons?
    A: Just pinch the homescreen and customise as u like..

Q: How to Set Personal Ringtones?
    A:Play Your rintone/music/song which you want to set ringtone and tap on albumart>select "..." and click set as ringtone. SEE IMAGE BELOW:

Q: How To remove any chinese app(if u dont like that)
    A: Simply Uninstall from app manager.. :)

Q: How to move apps to SD-Card ?(if u dont like that)
    A: Moving apps to sd does not works on MIUI.

Q: How to Turn ON flash light from Lock Screen ?(if u dont like that)
    A:The lock screen on the MIUI v6 or v5 had a few extra functions than the standard unlocking and shortcuts. One of them is turning flashlight On directly from the lock screen. For that, while the screen is active but locked, you just need to long press the home button and the torch / flashlight turns on. It would not turn off until you prompt it although the screen would go blank in a few seconds.

Q: How to Change the look of Multitasking / Recent Menu ?(if u dont like that)
    A:By default, when you press the Recent key (the left bottom one), the recent apps show up, and it is just the App icon that is seen. But, you can make it look like the iOS multitasking screen where large thumbnails are shown, with the preview of what is going on in the app. You can change that by “pinching out on the empty area in the multitasking screen”. Pinching in / out is what changes the look, basically.

Thats It...
    gapps which version to flash 4.4.3+ or 5.0 broooo....:D and can't download v1 update.
    Gapps Link added AND Update link is working... check again :)