3Minit Battery Mod Updated: [03/09/15]

Search This thread

Dbj.Dhaval

May 17, 2014
Mumbai
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I have installed both framework and I am using 1.5.2 version bcoz I can't use version 2 getting a error as can't extra apktool jar

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Attachments

• 1424537382048.jpg
    1424537382048.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 410
Last edited:

Dbj.Dhaval

May 17, 2014
Mumbai
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Not sure same as mine but in my folder i have apktool no. jar
I mean i know it is apktool.jar but it show only apktool
Is it possible to rename it to "apktool" only.

Finally done...
Edit.. After installing this mode the themes are not applying in notification panel..? Any idea
Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Dbj.Dhaval

May 17, 2014
Mumbai
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Why don't you try yourself its not though at all even I asked others 1st but then after doing 2 to 3 days research and experimenting I did it.. Seriously dude its easy

*wii360*

Feb 9, 2014
Saarbrücken
here you go...

please make a backup b4!!!

Hello, would there be anyone who could make the changes for G901F SimpleGX Rom V1.3.3 Thank's in advance.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/u1bm2npp5bmwe/StAfFoRdShIrE

please this is my systemui and framework....Galaxy Note 3 N9005 LTE europa - lollipop 5.0.2 resurrection remix rom aosp
can you update for me for use 3minit battery mod ???
thanks friends ;)

https://hostr.co/MpCHbCvzNxhY

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6y9vsv1r7n9s1/andromeda1968

Hopefully i havn´t confused the apps. LOL

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
OK: I've tried to do it by myself (HTC one M8) but I cannot understand why I follow the video tutorial, but, when I get to decompiling my systemui file it just doesn't work! I managed to successfully install frameworkres and frameworkres htc, but I cannot decompile the systemUI. I also experimented decompiling the frameworkres and that worked like a charm and I found it in the proper directory within ticklemyandroid folder. But that is useless!
I also don't understand why in the video tutorial there's a change of the apktool version form 2 to 1.5.
Any hint at what I could be doing wrong?
Written instructions would be better for me even before the dude did not include an audio comment to the tutorial and that complicates things a bit.
Could anyone direct me to some written instructions on how to do this thing? I'd like to do it on my own instead of asking for help here posting my files!

Dbj.Dhaval

May 17, 2014
Mumbai
Google Pixel 7 Pro
OK: I've tried to do it by myself (HTC one M8) but I cannot understand why I follow the video tutorial, but, when I get to decompiling my systemui file it just doesn't work! I managed to successfully install frameworkres and frameworkres htc, but I cannot decompile the systemUI. I also experimented decompiling the frameworkres and that worked like a charm and I found it in the proper directory within ticklemyandroid folder. But that is useless!
I also don't understand why in the video tutorial there's a change of the apktool version form 2 to 1.5.
Any hint at what I could be doing wrong?
Written instructions would be better for me even before the dude did not include an audio comment to the tutorial and that complicates things a bit.
Could anyone direct me to some written instructions on how to do this thing? I'd like to do it on my own instead of asking for help here posting my files!

Before you decompile first install systemui by apktool if systemui.apk den decompile it and use v2 nt 1.5 it won't work

astrovale

Aug 27, 2010
Rimini
Before you decompile first install systemui by apktool if systemui.apk den decompile it and use v2 nt 1.5 it won't work

Well, what's wrong with the tutorial then? The tutorial instructs to install the framework-res files only!
I suspect it is either wrong or obsolete.

Thanks for the tip: I'll try what you suggest

Top Liked Posts