[ROM][5.0.2][titan][XT1063/64]The Titan Prime ROM[MAR 6](Version 1.2 RC)

Search This thread

Neperpika

Sep 11, 2014
I know they were a lot of issues with the latest build....I have noted them and am working on a emergency bug fix update.....Also I will be removing some of the CM apps added in this build :)

I havent had any issue o.o everything works perfect and its smooth as butter, which cm apps will you remove?? They are all working great

Sent from my XT1063/64 using XDA Free mobile app

SirRhor

To the OP.

I see no one is saying it, so I will, and please do not take it in the wrong way because my intention it is just to give my opinion.

I just tried the 1.2 version, and I would like to give my take on it:
- I personally don't care about the CM apps, so I just delete them from the ZIP file, no issues there.
- On the changelog you mention different additions, which are not present: Clear All button on Recents (solved using Gravity Box), Theme Engine, AudioFX (which I delete because it never makes any difference and there is Audio Effects already), Dev-Tools, CM12 SIM Toolkit, PA Gapps support (which was the feature I was actually waiting for), SuperSU is not on the Settings Menu and not even the newest version.

The point being is this is happening with every release.
I know your work is free and on your free time (I sent a donation weeks ago, just in case), but it is necessary to pay more attention to details because a lot of people use your ROM (1000+), and even though it is up to the choice of every user to flash your ROM, as of now it is kinda the only option because of stability and RAM management unless it is Stock.

You have a lot going on, many ROMs to maintain, but none of them are coming up the way you promise they are going to be.
My recommendation, leave projects out, at least for the time being, or at least until Android 5.1 is released and we finally are able to use AOSP or CM12 based ROMs, only then it would make sense to try those, because again, only stock based ROMs are the only ones usable at the moment.

I'm not being ungrateful, actually because I care I write this.

Thank you.

Shawn5162

Jun 24, 2013
To the OP.

I see no one is saying it, so I will, and please do not take it in the wrong way because my intention it is just to give my opinion.

- I personally don't care about the CM apps, so I just delete them from the ZIP file, no issues there.
- On the changelog you mention different additions, which are not present: Clear All button on Recents (solved using Gravity Box), Theme Engine, AudioFX (which I delete because it never makes any difference and there is Audio Effects already), Dev-Tools, CM12 SIM Toolkit, PA Gapps support (which was the feature I was actually waiting for), SuperSU is not on the Settings Menu and not even the newest version.

I know your work is free and on your free time (I sent a donation weeks ago, just in case), but it is necessary to pay more attention to details because a lot of people use your ROM (1000+), and even though it is up to the choice of every user to flash your ROM, as of now it is kinda the only option because of stability and RAM management unless it is Stock.

You have a lot going on, many ROMs to maintain, but none of them are coming up the way you promise they are going to be.
My recommendation, leave projects out, at least for the time being, or at least until Android 5.1 is released and we finally are able to use AOSP or CM12 based ROMs, only then it would make sense to try those, because again, only stock based ROMs are the only ones usable at the moment.

Thank you.

Thank you for writing this....I am not offended but actually thankful.....I completely understand your point and you are right.....I have too many ROM (for this device alone) and am also developing for other devices as we speak.....As a result I have purposed this idea:

1) I will try me hardest to take care of the OP post...Making sure all details are correct
2) Updates dates will be more orderly....Once a week (unless there is a MAJOR issue)
3) Since I found the cause of the SUB1/SUB2 on XT1068/69 I can now make the ROM unified for all Moto G 2014 variants
4) I am closing this thread and my XT1068/69 thread and am opening up a new UNIFIED thread
5) I am going to take care of all the features I already promised before adding new features (PA support, clear all button, advanced reboot, etc)
6) Since more that 5000 users use Titan Prime (XT1063/64 and XT1068/69 users combined) I will take care of this thread more (as in reporting unnecessary posts)
7) I will listen to user complaints/suggestions much more
8) THIS ROM WILL BE MY MAIN PRIORITY UNTIL CM 12.1 RELEASES

Again @SirRhor thanks you for pointing this out for me.... :)

Purple_Dust

Nov 15, 2014
Thank you for writing this....I am not offended but actually thankful.....I completely understand your point and you are right.....I have too many ROM (for this device alone) and am also developing for other devices as we speak.....As a result I have purposed this idea:

1) I will try me hardest to take care of the OP post...Making sure all details are correct
2) Updates dates will be more orderly....Once a week (unless there is a MAJOR issue)
3) Since I found the cause of the SUB1/SUB2 on XT1068/69 I can now make the ROM unified for all Moto G 2014 variants
4) I am closing this thread and my XT1068/69 thread and am opening up a new UNIFIED thread
5) I am going to take care of all the features I already promised before adding new features (PA support, clear all button, advanced reboot, etc)
6) Since more that 5000 users use Titan Prime (XT1063/64 and XT1068/69 users combined) I will take care of this thread more (as in reporting unnecessary posts)

I have a lot of things to say and most of it are good things
Firstly,the clear all in recent apps button is working fine for me when I factory reset the phone because I flashed xposed arm without wiping delvick after so I didn't use gravuty box to get it although I still have gravitybox installed
Secondly,I have noticed that you have :TitanPrimeRom,QuantumOS,currently working on Hyperdrive cm12 and ROMs for Samsung galaxy as well,my advice to you is to work on a ROM one at a time so it will be well taken care of and it will hardly have bugs
My other piece of advice is that you should find a developer to help you with your ROMs so the work will finish twice as fast and twice as stable

Sh4nanigans

Dec 27, 2014
I know they were a lot of issues with the latest build....I have noted them and am working on a emergency bug fix update.....Also I will be removing some of the CM apps added in this build :)

PLEASE PLEASE remove Google Camera, it is the bane of my existence in any ROM.
Messaging is kind of pointless as well since it's not the material design one. :p
But my opinion vs. everyone else's will be different so just consider.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oliverrlh

Tel864

Nov 22, 2011
Greenville
Messaging is kind of pointless as well since it's not the material design one. :p

2nd that. I uninstalled it with Titanium and started having boot problems. I'm not sure if that's the problem, but it's just taking up space.

SirRhor

2nd that. I uninstalled it with Titanium and started having boot problems. I'm not sure if that's the problem, but it's just taking up space.

Why you just don't delete it from the ZIP itself?
It is so easy.

P

Purple_Sawdust

No more ibafeve

hi guys this is user ibafeve,i am using this profile now because ibafeve had issues with posting and security issues so get use to this one

SirRhor

Do you just unzip, then delete the apk from priv-app? Can you then simply replace it with the motocamera apk, rezip and flash? Is it that easy? I've never done it before.

What I do:
- I use WinRAR to open the ZIP file, I do not unzip it.
- I go to the Apps and Private Apps folders, I select everything I don't need and press Delete.

Sh4nanigans

Dec 27, 2014
What I do:
- I use WinRAR to open the ZIP file, I do not unzip it.
- I go to the Apps and Private Apps folders, I select everything I don't need and press Delete.

So let's say you clean flash 1.2, and you want to get rid of Google Camera, but there isn't a replacement in there for it. Now what do you do?

Oliverrlh

Jan 4, 2015
I did a clean install and I notice v1.1.4 smoother than 1.2... And this has some FC.

Sent from my XT1063/64 using XDA Free mobile app

P

Purple_Sawdust

Hi guys I have a a problem when I click on reply,when I click submit it says that I do not have permission yo access the page ,I also had a similar problem on ibafeve when reply or post option was not showing at all,

CAN SOME HELP ME,IM BRGINNING TO THINK THAT ITS MY PHONE

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GJ9vGfy.png

THREAD CLOSED---NEW THREAD HERE!!!
    To the OP.

Thank you.

No news, shawn? Any roms

Here is some news:
    Just completed compiling crDroid...Thread going up soon
    Just completed compiled SlimLP...Thread going up soon
    Posting flashable zip of Android 5.0.2 22.21.28 XT1068 firmware
    Posting v1.1.3 Today (for this ROM)
    Posting v1.1.1 today (for XT1068/69 Titan ROM)
    Posting v1.2 for OxygenLP ROM today
    Working on new mod that lets XT1063/4/8/9 users install any Moto G 2013 ROM and every sensor will work
    And many things which are still a secret ;)

Shawn
    OP
    Update news

Lot of info...keeping it short....BULLET POINTS ;)

• Android 5.1 for Titan Prime coming within 20 days of AOSP release regardless of Motorola's Android 5.1 update...
    • New build going live soon...minors bugs are halting the release
    • Titan Prime ROM v1.1.3 for XT1063/64 WILL BE STABLE
    • I am going to release a small test build of the new ROM in this thread tom....
    • More details to follow as time progresses ;)
    I am announcing a new project called the "Titan Prime Toolkit"...I will be an all-in-one toolkit for the Moto G 2014 that will be inteded for both noobs (No offense) and advanced users...It will have multiple One-Click functions that you can preform on you Moto G 2014 (XT1063/64/68/69)...Some of the features will be (All features are One-click):
    • Direct Link to XDA
    • Direct Link to Titan Prime Toolkit XDA Thread
    • Unlock My Bootloader
    • Lock My Bootloader
    • Check Bootloader State
    • Flash TWRP Recovery
    • Flash Philz Touch CWM Recovery
    • Flash Stock Recovery
    • Root My Device
    • Add Busybox
    • Flash Stock Boot Logo
    • Flash Titan Prime Boot Logo
    • Flash Stock Motorola Boot Animation
    • Flash Nexus 5 Lollipop Boot Animation
    • Flash Motorola Fall Boot Animation
    • Flash Motorola Winter Boot Animation
    • Flash Motorola Faancy Boot Animation
    • Reboot Recovery
    • Reboot Bootloader
    • Reboot
    • Get Logcat
    • Factory Reset
    • Wipe Cache
    • Download Titan Prime ROM (and Flash it)
    • Download GApps and Flash it
    • Copy /System

I haven't listed all the features but these are some of them....I will release v1.0 for the Toolkit later today or tom.
    It will be ONLY for Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10

SHawn
    OP