Here are some APPs & Useful Files from the iPhone S6 with NO removable battery & SD

Search This thread

TEKHD

Inactive Recognized Developer / XDA Portal Scout
Here are some APPs & Useful Files from the iPhone S6 with NO removable battery & SD

Most likely the Note 5 will have a 4K display but I really do hope it still comes with a removable battery and SD Card slot...
if not... honestly, I will be out of the Note Series. If the S6 is a sign of things to come... (as it usually is) then we are in big trouble my friends... (if you think the same as I do)

Anyway... regarding this thread...

In case you want to try the latest Apps... (from the iPhone S6):

http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4/themes-apps/hot-galaxy-s6-apps-t3041330

Take care everyone!

Last edited:

nano303

Mar 12, 2011
Lol love how you said iPhone s6. Because that is exactly what it is !! I could care less about the removable battery. it lasts me all day anyways. But no expandable storage ?? Cmon now! Sure I haven't even used half of my GBs. But Imagine if the s6, the most expensive model 128gb for over $1000. Now imagine the NOTE series. Since its always been $150-300 MORE. I love my note 4. And if Samsung doesn't get the BIG picture that android people really don't give a crap about materials. We care about the specs and what matters to US. IPhone people only care of how there phone looks. Even tho its sporting 2012 tech with 2015 architecture. The note 4 is perfect in terms of quality. Got a super durable gorgeous phone. And if t he new note 5 comes without an SD slot of removable battery. It BETTER, BETTER have something even better to accommodate for the loss

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Lol sad to say if they go that route the new note 5 will cost you $1000. The cheapest...$1300 the expensive. And if they do some crap like the edge... $1300-1600 FFFFFFD THAAAAAAAAATTT

g1-and-only

Oct 1, 2009
Los Angeles
I'll just stick with my N4 for a long time since I just bought my 128gb Samsung SD and with back ups and keeping a few roms in case I get bored as well as 2k videos I can fill 128 in a good amount of time so not being able to swap it out won't work but let's be reasonable here, I won't spend that much money on a 128gb phone as it will be well over $1000 I can't do 64gb anymore, that would be stepping back, and no the cloud won't work because we're I work there is no service, it's underground so I need hard storage. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who buy it but I also love to replace my battery every 6 months with a new one, then after a year switch back to the original one, keeps it lasting longer. So long story short, no, I'll won't get a closed phone without memory expansion and, and, removable battery.

trevor7428

Feb 10, 2012
Las Vegas, NV
Trust me I need my micro SD too, But it wouldn't shock me at all if Note 5 doesn't have a micro SD card. Look how google removed users rights to have write access to external storage without root.

Reactions: TEKHD

tony6083

Mar 7, 2008
I just won't update until they get the message. If they don't get it, then I will look to the other manufacturers. If everyone is going this route, then hello Apple...

AFourg

Feb 28, 2011
city that never sleeps
Most likely the Note 5 will have a 4K display but I really do hope it still comes with a removable battery and SD Card slot...
if not... honestly, I will be out of the Note Series. If the S6 is a sign of things to come... (as it usually is) then we are in big trouble my friends... (if you think the same as I do)

Take care everyone!

Can you convert this to work on the NOTE 4 running kit kat 4.4.X, please ? (S6 keyboard)

Sent from my SM-N910T using XDA Free mobile app

Take care everyone!
I agree, love my S pen but no sd or removable battery could be a deal breaker for me.

Reactions: TEKHD

BACARDILIMON

Jun 12, 2010
MASTIC BEACH NY
I just won't update until they get the message. If they don't get it, then I will look to the other manufacturers. If everyone is going this route, then hello Apple...
Hell no. Last iPhone I had was original and I thru it out the window and moved my service to Verizon cause I was sick of iPhone rebooting all the time mid call.. Then like 5 years ago left and came to T-Mobile.I will stay here lol

BAD ASS NOTE 4

Reactions: Babyexp and TEKHD

mrcartagena2000

May 21, 2009
PNW
Hell no. Last iPhone I had was original and I thru it out the window and moved my service to Verizon cause I was sick of iPhone rebooting all the time mid call.. Then like 5 years ago left and came to T-Mobile.I will stay here lol

BAD ASS NOTE 4

Good Idea Randy T-Mobile is a great company been with them 6 years they are very flexible when it come to paying on time lol. And yes if there is no removable parts or ext sd I will tap out as well :laugh:

Reactions: Babyexp and TEKHD

DionWhite33

Aug 5, 2014
Kannapolis, NC
I'll just stick with my N4 for a long time since I just bought my 128gb Samsung SD and with back ups and keeping a few roms in case I get bored as well as 2k videos I can fill 128 in a good amount of time so not being able to swap it out won't work but let's be reasonable here, I won't spend that much money on a 128gb phone as it will be well over $1000 I can't do 64gb anymore, that would be stepping back, and no the cloud won't work because we're I work there is no service, it's underground so I need hard storage. I'm sure there will be plenty of people who buy it but I also love to replace my battery every 6 months with a new one, then after a year switch back to the original one, keeps it lasting longer. So long story short, no, I'll won't get a closed phone without memory expansion and, and, removable battery.

I read Marshmallow update will allow the SD to become actual Internal Storage or External. It is supposed to have an option. I have MM on my 2013 Nexus 7 but no sd with that to test. ..but thats the word..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Take care everyone!
    Lol love how you said iPhone s6. Because that is exactly what it is !! I could care less about the removable battery. it lasts me all day anyways. But no expandable storage ?? Cmon now! Sure I haven't even used half of my GBs. But Imagine if the s6, the most expensive model 128gb for over $1000. Now imagine the NOTE series. Since its always been $150-300 MORE. I love my note 4. And if Samsung doesn't get the BIG picture that android people really don't give a crap about materials. We care about the specs and what matters to US. IPhone people only care of how there phone looks. Even tho its sporting 2012 tech with 2015 architecture. The note 4 is perfect in terms of quality. Got a super durable gorgeous phone. And if t he new note 5 comes without an SD slot of removable battery. It BETTER, BETTER have something even better to accommodate for the loss

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:25 AM ----------

Lol sad to say if they go that route the new note 5 will cost you $1000. The cheapest...$1300 the expensive. And if they do some crap like the edge... $1300-1600 FFFFFFD THAAAAAAAAATTT
    I call it SI6 the Samsung iphone 6. Very disappointed :thumbdown:
    I will go back to blackberry and back to crack berry lol