[ROM] [5.1] [BACON] Euphoria-OS 1.1 [Sep 06]

Search This thread

Mich2027

Jan 23, 2012
Tel Aviv
Last update of this ROM is worst than the version before, it runs smooth but i have GSM/LTE problems it stuck like 5-7 times only today and i had to go to airplane mod and then back to normal for the signal to work again.
Another problem witb GSM/LTE is loosing signal at the same spot it work good before every hour or so.
Another problem is the battery life from 100% to 10% i get only 3 hours of screen time which is way lower than before.

thom@s

Mar 21, 2005
Toulouse
www.lesphotosdetom.com
I read the change log, but I'm not sure if Android 5.1 will fix the mobile data activation and deactivation bug (3rd party apps not being able to change mobile data state) ?
If not is there a way to add the (not documented) API that was included in v4.x to get the functionality back to our OPO ?

kaibosh99

Mar 11, 2013
Wait... After the last few comments here as well as perusing the Google group page... Are we absolutely forced to do a clean wipe before any upgrade to this rom? Any reason why? Dirty flashing over incremental builds is the cornerstone of sticking with one particular rom - for someone with dozens of games and another few dozen apps a clean install (even suffering the horrors of Titanium Backup) is a *serious* pain in the butt.

Seriously, though - why would a dirty flash over a previous build (along with dal/cache wipe) and of course a refresh of third party kernel cause problems?

mrfantastic

Sep 14, 2007
Gestures and default music app

I clean flashed to the 03/08 build but had used the 02/22 in the past. Im wondering if I flash the previous version then flashed the new version would gestures come back? Also for the default music app when you connect headphones I only get the stock music app and google play music as options, Im wondering why I cant choose poweramp as a option. Any ideas?

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
Wait... After the last few comments here as well as perusing the Google group page... Are we absolutely forced to do a clean wipe before any upgrade to this rom? Any reason why? Dirty flashing over incremental builds is the cornerstone of sticking with one particular rom - for someone with dozens of games and another few dozen apps a clean install (even suffering the horrors of Titanium Backup) is a *serious* pain in the butt.

Seriously, though - why would a dirty flash over a previous build (along with dal/cache wipe) and of course a refresh of third party kernel cause problems?

You're not forced, you can do as you want ;) It's just highly recommended

---------- Post added at 07:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:01 AM ----------

I clean flashed to the 03/08 build but had used the 02/22 in the past. Im wondering if I flash the previous version then flashed the new version would gestures come back? Also for the default music app when you connect headphones I only get the stock music app and google play music as options, Im wondering why I cant choose poweramp as a option. Any ideas?

It might others have reported that it survived a dirty flash ;)

Reactions: Onesy

yel@ch

Aug 26, 2010
Arlesheim
I have problems with the latest built (coming from prev. by dirtyflash):
1. System.ui forcecloses from time to time
2. Lockscreen pin entry disabled (cannot enter pin, like in a build in jan/feb)
The rest is working smoothly (also gestures). Tnx

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
I have problems with the latest built (coming from prev. by dirtyflash):
1. System.ui forcecloses from time to time
2. Lockscreen pin entry disabled (cannot enter pin, like in a build in jan/feb)
The rest is working smoothly (also gestures). Tnx

Because of the system UI force closing all the time, i would suggest you to da a clean flash

Nandeh

Apr 16, 2010
VLC
I dirty flashed over last version and everything is working fine. No FCs, ROM is smooth with stock kernel, and battery life is the best in any Lollipop ROM I have tested.
Thanks for the great work!

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
I dirty flashed over last version and everything is working fine. No FCs, ROM is smooth with stock kernel, and battery life is the best in any Lollipop ROM I have tested.
Thanks for the great work!

Awesome that you like it!

And yea dirty flash til you get problems, then perform a clean flash ;)

---------- Post added at 08:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:24 AM ----------

By the way fellow Euphoria users!
Nova launcher has just been updated with material design!!

seven6ixers

Jan 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Hi All,

just want to asking.. how to make "Android System" down from "Screen" in Setting>>Batery, last night i've checked it eat about 10% of my battery.. :confused:

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
Hi All,

just want to asking.. how to make "Android System" down from "Screen" in Setting>>Batery, last night i've checked it eat about 10% of my battery.. :confused:

What do you mean, what are your other stats, screenshot? ;)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

euhm, cant seem to find the option for the statusbar to be permanent visible.
I Know there is an option for this but can't seem to find it anymore. :eek:
I did a clean install of Euphoria 3-8.
PS: I always seems to circle back to this rom! Thanks @Mahdi786!

You can find this option under expanded desktop settings ;)

oh sorry, someone else, not giving names *cough* @theekilla *cough* already answered this :p

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
hi Niko,
I mean that.. how to make "Android System" in Setting>>>Batery sit down from screen (SOT)?. It's because i can see my battery drain a lot..10% (slept 12. am and wake up 4 am).

Hope u understand what i've mean.... :D

P/S : sorry no have screenshot.

If you havent clean flashed the latest update, then try to do that.. But if that isn't it, try using BBS or WLD:
And see if there are any particular wakelocks happening, something that wakes you device a lot ;)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179809
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector&hl=da

seven6ixers

Jan 6, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
What do you mean, what are your other stats, screenshot? ;)

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 AM ----------

You can find this option under expanded desktop settings ;)

oh sorry, someone else, not giving names *cough* @theekilla *cough* already answered this :p

If you havent clean flashed the latest update, then try to do that.. But if that isn't it, try using BBS or WLD:
And see if there are any particular wakelocks happening, something that wakes you device a lot ;)
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179809
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uzumapps.wakelockdetector&hl=da

Oh Man... you so kindly to help me.. will try this first let see..hope it will solve my batttery drain issue.. Thanx a lot @niko2931 :good::cowboy:

niko2931

Aug 15, 2008
Denmark
Reactions: seven6ixers

Top Liked Posts