Asus zenfone 4 aosp rom

Search This thread

vasista

Feb 19, 2015
asus zenfone 4

the fixed bugs which u have given for bluetooth and camera are not working sir what to do.... can you help me:confused:

kakarotdroid

May 9, 2013
kollam
OnePlus 6
I thought we could only port roms on same chipset/processor. Zenfone 4 use Intel Atom Z2520 whereas ZenFone 5 uses Intel Atom Z2580. Are you sure it would be safe to port rom from a different processor?
it doesnt matter whether the processor model is different. as long as it is of the same series by the same manufacturer, most of the internal architecture will remain more or less the same. the difference will only be in the clock speed. so your free to go crash ur device.....

---------- Post added at 10:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

I will start creating CM from scratch for this device :)
awaiting ur rom... and keep up....... in btwn i used to do a lot of porting for sony mdpi, before i crashed my system and while in college....... now not so much interest in custom rom, especially since asus fine tuned ever everything except sound, music

vasista

Feb 19, 2015
after putting up the aosp rom one of my sim slot is also not working can you suggest me anything??:confused::confused:

Azri6719

Oct 13, 2014
after putting up the aosp rom one of my sim slot is also not working can you suggest me anything??:confused::confused:

The aosp rom only works on 1 sim card slot. It doesn't support dual yet. Maybe and just maybe the dev gonna fix it. I think u better off flashing the updated Rom as the camera have been fixed there.

X AnwarMov

Feb 17, 2015
Bandung
this repo sync is to much heavy with my slow net,how much size is for syncing the cm11 build by your bro.

approximately 24GB of shared tools to compile
I succes full build and boot in zenfone cm11 4 T00I a400cg but possessed some bugs
and I stopped to continue because my laptop broke :'(

i need money for buy new laptop for continue developing

May 24, 2014
KOTTAYAM
Donate to x anwar for the future of asus development

approximately 24GB of shared tools to compile
I succes full build and boot in zenfone cm11 4 T00I a400cg but possessed some bugs
and I stopped to continue because my laptop broke :'(

i need money for buy new laptop for continue developing

I am so sorry to hear that your laptop was broken,
as mentioned earlier i am not from a rich family.i will do my level best to get help to you :good::good::good::good:

Reactions: K001droid

matrix_guy

Jan 6, 2015
Redmi Note 8
Google Pixel 4a
Hi , the aosp ROM is working fine. But I'm stuck at 2g how to fix it ? I can't switch to 3g .

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:37 AM ----------

I hope the best for you . I wish I could donate some .

sol_69

May 2, 2015
Error!

i've succesfully flash aosp rom on my zenfone 4 n its working really well but the problem is to update the system.img.gz.i've followed to instructions but in the end i got the message error:can't open system.img.gz..pls help and reply asap !:crying: pls any help will be appreciated !

Code:
c:\Documents and Settings \user\Desktop\Root_V2_Zenfone 4 T001>fastboot flash system system.img.gz
error:can't open 'system.img.gz'

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts