When updating Android lip lop 5 for honor?

Search This thread

Vohukain

Apr 3, 2014
Lollipop for Honor 6 in Q2

According to this Finnish website the Lollipop comes for Honor 6 at Q2 of this year. So at the latest it should be in the end of June.

kamalnath93

May 10, 2013
chennai
According to this Finnish website the Lollipop comes for Honor 6 at Q2 of this year. So at the latest it should be in the end of June.

Even i can post that LOLLIPOP wil arrive later this month for Honor 6,dont believe in anything,they are just fake......we have got so much messages like this,even if the lOLLIPOP releases it will be first only available to china models & we(H60-L04) will be left over.....So probably its better not to grow thoughts....... When it comes it will come....

mono90

Jan 31, 2013
Even i can post that LOLLIPOP wil arrive later this month for Honor 6,dont believe in anything,they are just fake......we have got so much messages like this,even if the lOLLIPOP releases it will be first only available to china models & we(H60-L04) will be left over.....So probably its better not to grow thoughts....... When it comes it will come....

That's why i bought the best of the Honor's series : H60-L12.
It's Unicom = more updates
It's 32GB = more internal storage
It's dual sim = very very nice feature
It has NFC
And i never had any lag any problem any strange reebot yet (i bought it in 25 november!!)
So, i think i will see LOLLIPOP first, like H60-L02

Last edited:

Vohukain

Apr 3, 2014

Yes you can but I guess that you are not Huawei's employee. That Finnsih website got their source from Huawei itself. Another Finnish website has reported the same also.

In English (my own translation):
According to the information which TaskuMuro got from Huawei says that company's top devices will get their Android 5.0 Lollipop updates in Finland at Q2 of next year (meaning 2015). The update comes atleast for Honor 6, Ascend P7 and Mate 7 models.

Pootch

Apr 6, 2009
huawai is under pressure.. if they dont upgrade to Android 5.0 .. lots of people wont buy any honor phones again..

Reactions: MerwinDavid

shubh_007

Jun 4, 2012
Mumbai
I think this thread needs to be closed because we already have another thread asking for the same thing and nobody has an answer because Huawei hasn't released any dates yet.

Reactions: MerwinDavid

MerwinDavid

Apr 29, 2015
May 1st Week

When updating Android lip lop 5 for honor?

Guys. I have contacted them and per their response, they are planning to release a beta version this week or may 1st week. Send your IMEI of Honor 6 and your contact number to their Facebook Page (Huawei India) to get the link. This is for India only.

Last edited:

nothingman1976

Apr 18, 2012
Guys. I have contacted them and per their response, they are planning to release a beta version this week or may 1st week. Send your IMEI of Honor 6 and your contact number to their Facebook Page (Huawei India) to get the link. This is for India only.

Never trust honor facebook account... it's managed by non technical people and all honor development is done in China. I suggest also to do not send your imei to anyone ...it's unsafe! Lollipop for honor 6 will be in beta in june... That what is written on the Chinese emui page which is the only real source for honor technical information.

Top Liked Posts