[ROM] [5.1.1_r1] [OFFICIAL][Z3] Glade Rom | 24/4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rohan purohit

Mar 25, 2014
Pune
M83k6xi.png

Glade Rom Is Based On CyanogenMod. The Aim Of Glade Rom Is To Provide You A Fast, Stable And Efficient Rom, With A Great Amount Of Features.This ROM is created with Passion and Innovation.

4ukUThW.png

Status Bar Network traffic
ToolChains Support
Wakelock Blocker
Chainfire SuperSU Embedded In Settings
Ambient Display
Density Changer
Media Scanner
Slim Clock And Date Customizations
Status Bar Clock Styles
Left Clock
Enable Disable ScreenShot Sound
Ambient Display Configurations
Custom Icons
Themes Support
CyanogenMod Features
Nature Based UI
Many More

bEBGRDF.png

23/03/2015

INITIAL RELEASE

vChQdZ6.png

-Read Everything Carefully
-Download Rom And GAPPS.
-Boot Into Recovery
-Perform A Fullwipe (you dont have to wipe your internal SD)
-Flash Rom & GAPPS.
-Have Fun!
!

jZwoY96.png

You can use any Gapps, but We recommend PA GAPPS

AbfLdbP.png

GLADE ROM SOURCES
DEVICE TREE
Kernel source

PHTUYtJ.png

@Men_in_black007 @kirmaniarslan @Mardon @Trach @mr.phantom
@jackeagle @k2wl
Nbbhrg9.png

CyanogenMod
Slim
LiquidSmooth
OmniRom
crDroid
thanks to @Alx31TLse for his Work and help :)
@Myself5 for his m5 kernel
@necrotic-nosphe for our server's network administration and testing the rom
Others I may have forgotten (please tell me if you feel left out)

Social Support

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM] [5.1.1_r1] [OFFICIAL][Z3] Glade Rom | 24/4 , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3

Contributors
Rohan purohit
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8974/tree/cm-12.1

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: unlocked bootloader

Version Information

Created 2015-03-24
Last Updated 2015-04-27

Last edited:
Cannot grab PA G-Apps as link is dead

Credits: Tkruzze [XDA Senior Member]

PA Gapps Pico Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

The pico version of PA Gapps for Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with the absolute minimum Google applications. These include Google system base, Google Play Store, Google Calendar Sync only, Google Play Services. This version of GApps is intended for the users who don’t like all other Google applications and want the basic ones only.

Size: 81 MB | Download | Modular Pico (Uni – 39 MB): Download

PA Gapps Nano Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

This version of Google GApps is intended for the users who want to use the minimum possible Google GApps having the “Okay Google” and “Google Search” features. Other GApps include Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Calendar Sync and of-course, Google Play Services.

Size: 116 MB | Download

PA Gapps Micro Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

Intended for legacy devices having small partitions. This package included applications like Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services, Face Unlock, Google Calender, Gmail, Google Text-to-speach, Google Now Launcher, Google Search and Google Play Services.

Size: 172 MB | DL

PA Gapps Mini Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

For the users who use limited Google applications. This package includes almost all basic Google applications including core Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services, FaceUnlock, Google+, Google Calendar, Google Now Launcher, Google Play services, Google (Search), Google Text-to-Speech, Gmail, Hangouts, Maps, Street View on Google Maps & YouTube
Size: 221 MB | Download

PA Gapps Full Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

This package is similar to the stock Google GApps. It only misses Google Camera, Google Keyboard, Google Sheets and Google Slides applications while includes almost all other Google GApps.

Size: 353 MB | Download

Gapps Stock Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

Stock Google GApps package. Includes all Google applications. Intended for the users who do not want to miss any application.

Size: 421 MB | Download

Source: Tkruzze [XDA Senior Member | We recommend a donation to the developer for his hard work. Thank you all.]

Alx31

May 15, 2013
hey bro...when u free please put kernel sources link before someone else than me tells you (and it goes for all your threads) ;)
and mention @Myself5 in op as it's his great work, and if he doesn't authorise usage of his kernel, take off dl links and use my other branch wich is also kexec hardboot patched, btw u can mention its multirom ready ;)

keep up da good work!

Last edited:

Crosslife

Mar 6, 2015
Works perfect!!!Thanks. Just the loudspeaker bug that is already fix in CM. Clean and fast. And no random reboots for the moment with M5 kernel.

plouder.com

Mar 25, 2015
Zurich
www.plouder.com
Great ROM, flashed yesterday to my Z3.

The only thing I found is that it seems to have issues at incoming calls. It's not always possible to pickup the call because of non responding display (on touch).

Many thanks!

Tom

plouder.com

Mar 25, 2015
Zurich
www.plouder.com
The only thing I found is that it seems to have issues at incoming calls. It's not always possible to pickup the call because of non responding display (on touch).

Update: after I made a complete wipe/factory reset via recovery, answering incoming calls work fine now. Made several tests with locked screen (w/wo PIN, etc.) but can't reproduce the problem anymore.

Crosslife

Mar 6, 2015
Today I had the same problem in CM. I performed a clean install and It worker again. But I had again the same problem. So trying different options I could reproduce the bug. And the double tap to wake up the device is to blame. If you deactivate that option.... Then... Everything works properly..... Don't know why...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    M83k6xi.png

Glade Rom Is Based On CyanogenMod. The Aim Of Glade Rom Is To Provide You A Fast, Stable And Efficient Rom, With A Great Amount Of Features.This ROM is created with Passion and Innovation.

4ukUThW.png

Status Bar Network traffic
    ToolChains Support
    Wakelock Blocker
    Chainfire SuperSU Embedded In Settings
    Ambient Display
    Density Changer
    Media Scanner
    Slim Clock And Date Customizations
    Status Bar Clock Styles
    Left Clock
    Enable Disable ScreenShot Sound
    Ambient Display Configurations
    Custom Icons
    Themes Support
    CyanogenMod Features
    Nature Based UI
    Many More

bEBGRDF.png

23/03/2015

INITIAL RELEASE

vChQdZ6.png

-Read Everything Carefully
    -Download Rom And GAPPS.
    -Boot Into Recovery
    -Perform A Fullwipe (you dont have to wipe your internal SD)
    -Flash Rom & GAPPS.
    -Have Fun!
    !

jZwoY96.png

You can use any Gapps, but We recommend PA GAPPS

AbfLdbP.png

GLADE ROM SOURCES
    DEVICE TREE
    Kernel source

PHTUYtJ.png

@Men_in_black007 @kirmaniarslan @Mardon @Trach @mr.phantom
    @jackeagle @k2wl
    Nbbhrg9.png

CyanogenMod
    Slim
    LiquidSmooth
    OmniRom
    crDroid
    thanks to @Alx31TLse for his Work and help :)
    @Myself5 for his m5 kernel
    @necrotic-nosphe for our server's network administration and testing the rom
    Others I may have forgotten (please tell me if you feel left out)

Social Support

XDA:DevDB Information
    [ROM] [5.1.1_r1] [OFFICIAL][Z3] Glade Rom | 24/4 , ROM for the Sony Xperia Z3

Contributors
    Rohan purohit
    Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8974/tree/cm-12.1

ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: unlocked bootloader

Version Information

Created 2015-03-24
    Last Updated 2015-04-27
    Huge Update

SORRY FOR THE DELAY-
    WE SHIFTED OUR BASE FROM CM TO AOSP AND ADDED RRO WHICH TOOK SOME TIME

Download-GLADE-5.1.1 - 24th april

Kernel source - https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_kernel_sony_msm8974/tree/cm-12.1

For intro and how to use rro -
    RRO

im giving introduction and how to use :)

WHAT IS RRO ?
    ITS A THEME ENGINE SIMILAR TO CM THEME ENGINE - developed by sykopompos and others , hows it different from cm theme engine!
    SO ITS BASICALLY PER-APP THEMEING

THEMES - official thread-http://xdaforums.com/android/themes/0-themes-official-mega-rro-themes-t3011075
    - I'LL SUGGEST A FEW MORE IN THE END :)

HEAD OVER TO OFFICIAL LAYERS THREAD FOR MORE INFO - U CAN FOLLOW ITS TUTORIAL OR MINE -link

U can head over to official gplay community to get all latest news and updates

PART - A

DOWNLOADS

FIRST U NEED TO DOWNLOAD LAYERS MANANGER APP FROM GOOGLE PLAY - LINK

-Step 1: Find a theme(layer)/themes(layers) you want to install.
    - a) u can download layers from playstore or above thread or GOOGLE lol
    - Step 2: where is it saved ???
    -If u download from playstore , it is saved in sdcard0(internal-storage)/Overlays folder (for example
    if u download scarlett theme , it'll be in sdcard0/Overlays/scarlett.zip
    --if u donwload APK , place it in internal storage and install from layers manager

PART - B

How to use layers manager

- 1) click on select a layer to apply
    2) go to ovelays or where u placed it
    3) click on APPLY/PREVIEW layers
    4) Now u can apply all by clicking double tick option on top right or u can long press a image and it will be applied

How to uninstall a layer

1) in Layers screen press Trash icon at top right edge
    2) and remove a single or all overlays

PART - C
    PROS AND CONS

PROS :
    -MORE THEMEING POTENTIAL THAN CM THEME ENGINE
    -APKS ARE SMALL AND ZIPS TOO SO THEY DONT TAKE MUCH OF UR APP SPACE UNLIKE CM THEMES WHICH ARE HEAVY
    -WIDE RANGE OF APPS THEMED (UL SEE )
    -APPLY AS MANY LAYERS AS U WANT
    -APPLY DIFF OVERLAYS FROM DIFF THEMES (EXAPMPLE- SYSTEMUI FROM SCARLETT THEME AND FRAMEWORK-RES FROM SKYBLUE THEME)

CONS :
    -APPLYING METHOD IS A BIT TEDIOUS ( U HAVE TO REBOOT FOR CHANGES)
    -BUT THE FEEL U GET IS UNLIKE CM THEMES ( ACC TO ME , DONT START A BATTLE I MYSELF HAVE MADE A FEW THEMES AND A CM THEME USER FOR LONG)

CHANGELOG-
    LOT OF FEATURES ADDED-
    --RRO/LAYERS
    -GLADE CONTOL-
    --STATUS BAR TWEAKS
    --QUICK PULLDOWN
    -NAV BAR TWEAKS
    --POWER MENU OPTIMIZATIONS AND MANY MORE
    --THIS IS A INITIAL UPDATE TO BRING ALL DEVICES UP TO DATE
    -- MORE GLADENESS WIL BE ADDED :)

cheers :)[/B]
    Cannot grab PA G-Apps as link is dead

Credits: Tkruzze [XDA Senior Member]

PA Gapps Pico Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

The pico version of PA Gapps for Android 5.0 Lollipop comes with the absolute minimum Google applications. These include Google system base, Google Play Store, Google Calendar Sync only, Google Play Services. This version of GApps is intended for the users who don’t like all other Google applications and want the basic ones only.

Size: 81 MB | Download | Modular Pico (Uni – 39 MB): Download

PA Gapps Nano Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

This version of Google GApps is intended for the users who want to use the minimum possible Google GApps having the “Okay Google” and “Google Search” features. Other GApps include Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Calendar Sync and of-course, Google Play Services.

Size: 116 MB | Download

PA Gapps Micro Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

Intended for legacy devices having small partitions. This package included applications like Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services, Face Unlock, Google Calender, Gmail, Google Text-to-speach, Google Now Launcher, Google Search and Google Play Services.

Size: 172 MB | DL

PA Gapps Mini Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

For the users who use limited Google applications. This package includes almost all basic Google applications including core Google system base, off-line speech files, Google Play Store, Google Exchange Services, FaceUnlock, Google+, Google Calendar, Google Now Launcher, Google Play services, Google (Search), Google Text-to-Speech, Gmail, Hangouts, Maps, Street View on Google Maps & YouTube
    Size: 221 MB | Download

PA Gapps Full Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

This package is similar to the stock Google GApps. It only misses Google Camera, Google Keyboard, Google Sheets and Google Slides applications while includes almost all other Google GApps.

Size: 353 MB | Download

Gapps Stock Modular Package For Android 5.0 Lollipop

Stock Google GApps package. Includes all Google applications. Intended for the users who do not want to miss any application.

Size: 421 MB | Download

Source: Tkruzze [XDA Senior Member | We recommend a donation to the developer for his hard work. Thank you all.]
    Today I had the same problem in CM. I performed a clean install and It worker again. But I had again the same problem. So trying different options I could reproduce the bug. And the double tap to wake up the device is to blame. If you deactivate that option.... Then... Everything works properly..... Don't know why...
    Does loudspeaker work during a call?
    What about d2tw, I remember that before, if it was activated and we received a call, we would be able to answer, the screen would freeze. Is that bug fixed?
    Does pressing the camera button open up the camera app?

Loudspeaker is working, I'm unsure of d2tw, as I don't see it anywhere lol think it was removed. Yes camera button also working, and camera is clear now, 19 photos later I see no fisheye, I'm still also testing, call lag is fixed on both ends it seems. There's still about a just under 1sec delay but that's normal, I had the same on stock. Only issue I have is speaker is very loud even on lowest volume in call. Bugs wise I see none as of yet, but I'm still testing it, im using as a daily driver, battery life is also good so far. But it does still have the thermal screen going dark bug, though its an easy fix by editing thermanager.xml