• april

Votes: 326 46.6%
  • May

Votes: 247 35.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

klemenSLO

Feb 9, 2012
Thank you very much for the fast reply :).

So the "Sound profile" quick setting is still there :).

Could you please activate the "Sound profile" quick setting and show some screenshots of which modes the "Sound profile" quick setting has?

On the stock KitKat ROM it has the following three modes:

Sound
Vibrate
Do not disturb
Silent

Does it still have those three modes in the new stock Lollipop ROM?
Now it's :
Sound
Vibrate
Do not disturb
Toggle on the left volume slider changes accordingly to the sound quick toggle and viceversa.

D

Deleted member 6552821

Anyone has "trusted places/smart lock" working? It worked once for me and that was it. What about you?

Do you just want to know if Trusted places works, or smart lock in general? The MiBand unlocks the phone as a trusted device. But I've not yet tried trusted places.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

I hope we can used that profile maybe it can fix the battery performance. Somebody post if we can used the profile used in Verizon update.

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Except I have the official Verizon update and it completely killed charging speeds and it has done so for a bunch of others too. I charge MAYBE 10%/hour now.

wq0913562

Sep 26, 2014
Now it's :
Sound
Vibrate
Do not disturb
Toggle on the left volume slider changes accordingly to the sound quick toggle and viceversa.

Thanks.

In Android 5.1 there is a new "Until next alarm" option.

Has LG integrated/backported such an "Until next alarm" option into their Android 5.0.2 ROM?

therrussian

Apr 9, 2012
Bucuresti
uploadfromtaptalk1427981354074.pnguploadfromtaptalk1427981365297.pnguploadfromtaptalk1427981373146.png

Well....ive instaled the hungary open version with a clean flash and after i put all my usual apps...a few big games...whatsapp...facebook and usual stuff my free ram is in 550 and 800 range...camera is faster but i dont think is better then the original 4.2 software that came with the phone. In my opinion they mess it up with the 4..4.2 version but i see some improvments now. The UI is a bit faster and much cleaner. Battery seams to drain a bit faster but i only have this version for a few hours and i keep play with it. Ive made some tests with antutu and got 31900 first with airplane mode enabled..second time with wifi and data enabled the result u can find it in the screenshot attached.
I saw a few complains about the battery...they say that is 1900 now....i check it with aida64 and results are in attached screenshots...i dont know how to read them. Overall is a is a improvment this lolipop version...but i dont like that in landscape mode the buttons dont hide when keyboard is activated.
Playstore is faster, facebook is faster, all apps work faster then 4.4.2...overal the phone is faster and looks better. The new fonts and colors looks better in my opinion. I think is a step foward this update. I will see in the next days how it performs

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1427981974035.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1427981974035.jpg
    148.6 KB · Views: 1,533

sigizz

Apr 2, 2015
Hi, I updated my G2 D802 international unlocked to lollipop 5.0.2 today (Lithuania) via LgMobile support tool, but after update but phone stuck in "unfortunately com.android.phone has stopped" notification loop.
Managed to boot normally only without sim card and created backup with LG backup in settings. Unfortunately notifications was fixed it only with factory reset.
Hope this helps someone.

Reactions: cnutt1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Flashable zip ryt?
    Nd actually i hd replaced the framework_res.apk that some1 had made nd replaced it....so.it it okay on dat if i flash this zip? @3ig

Dude, could you please take the time to write actual words? Your abbreviations are making my eyes hurt. Trust me, writing like an illiterate gangsta' won't make you seem cooler. So please, drop the Indian gangsta' style and write proper English words. Please!
    This thread was created to consolidate the discussion in order to keep the forum clean.

* Discussion here is limited to the 5.0 (Lollipop) version of Android in regards to the LG G2 phone. This includes news, impressions, reviews, opinions (respectful, and within reason), bugs, tips/tricks, instructions, hacks, feedback, etc.

* There will be absolutely no flaming, arguing, trolling or off topic discussion in this thread. Anyone ignoring this warning will be addressed accordingly.

* Lay off the speculation and rumors, please. If you have news or information to share, provide a link or keep it to yourself.

* If it does not directly relate to Android 5.0 (Lolipop) or the LG G2, it is off topic and does not belong here.
    Yesterday, I went to LG service center to repair my G2's screen (which is warranty). Just got time to post this

When I went there, first question that their representative asked me is "Did you get lollipop update ?"

Its already been uploaded to servers and you will get it soon !!

so still it means we'll get update very soon !! :D

(I am from India)
    Small Flashing Tutorial -

After doing this you`ll have NO ERRORS! I`m always doing like that,and everything is OK!!
    You need to have drivers and LG Support Tool Installed!

1. Backup your data : Setings/LG Backup (and backup what you need)
    2. Copy the backup from Internal Storage/LgBackUp to PC!
    3.Download the KDZ you want to flash : Google IT! or try here : http://devtester.ro/projects/lg-firmwares-download.php
    4. Open LgFlashTool 2014 , Add the firmaware you want to Flash. (let all settings as they are-do not modify anything)(The settings must be like that: Select Type : CDMA / Phone Mode : DIAG / Reset Time : 33000)
    5. Always flash the KDZ using CSE FLASH. (put the phone in Download mode) and hit START on LgFlash Tool.
    6. After everything is done,plug your phone to pc,and copy back the backup to LGBackup from your Internal Storage and restore your data!
    And that`s it! Your done!! No errors!

After that, root it using : http://xdaforums.com/lg-g3/general/guide-root-lg-firmwares-kitkat-lollipop-t3056951 and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=b007.autorec2

If you want to debloat it a little bit you can do it like that : Delete files under :

1. System/app >>
    Books,Drive,Hangouts,LGNotebook,LGSearchWidgetProvider,Newsstand,PlayGames,PlusOne,talkback,Videos.
    2.System/apps/bootup >> you can delete everything from here,except LGTaskManager!
    3.System/Preload >> Delete everything
    4.System/priv-app >>
    LGCb,LGClockWidget,LGEmail,LGFavoriteContactsWidget,LGLiveWallpapersPicker,LGLW_MultiPhoto,LGRCSServices,LGRemoteCall,LGTasks,LGVideoEditor,MLT.
    5.System/vendor/carrier/system >> Detele everything!

Info provided JUST for D802!!!
    Hope this help you all!