[5.1.1] Cyanogenmod 12.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mrcl1450

Aug 26, 2013
Warning: 04/07 is a test build and only flash it if you want to contribute testing the build since I don't have time atm. Don't forget backup! You can do a dirty flash but always do a backup.
What I've done:
-Dex-preoptimization to speed up first boot.
-Fixed Charge only mode.
-Better mount options to improve performance
-Improve speaker volume
-1 more attempt to set selinux to permissive (I want to fix sepolicies to enforce it)

What I want to know:
1. Is speaker volume louder?
2. Apps2sd working?
3. Are all usb options working (charge only, mtp, mass storage)?
4. Is Selinux mode permissive by default?

Just talk about development and testing here. If you have rom related problems, question or whatever please use this thread http://xdaforums.com/xperia-sp/help/qa-cyanogenmod-12-1-t3070956

If anyone is curious to know what dex-preoptimization is, here is the explanation: https://source.android.com/devices/tech/dalvik/configure.html

Theliakos

May 24, 2012
gythion
What ? Bro selinux permisive in new build and everything is working I confirm all data calls torch too and my install is fresh !!! Also god ! Its so smooth <3 no fixes made or flashed by me
Sound a bit louder
USB not checked
Apps to SD fully working app moves all the way to SD
And again very smooth !!! Please don't five up on this your job is fantastic

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

What ? Bro selinux permisive in new build and everything is working I confirm all data calls torch too and my install is fresh !!! Also god ! Its so smooth <3 no fixes made or flashed by me
Sound a bit louder
USB not checked

No **** I am wrong sorry ! The above guy is right !! Need the fixes but apps to SD works and its very smooth

Last edited:

Mrcl1450

Aug 26, 2013
No, I had to flash SU + FIXSIM script to set it Permissive to recognize SIM because it was unrecognized because it was Enforcing by default
Here my last two long logcats:

Sound a bit louder
USB not checked

---------- Post added at 12:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:21 AM ----------

No **** I am wrong sorry ! The above guy is right !! Need the fixes but apps to SD works and its very smooth

Thank you guys. I think I found the problem to make permissive by default, after I have sure all usb options are working as they should, I will try fix it in tomorrow build.

Android_trucker

Feb 28, 2015
Thank you guys. I think I found the problem to make permissive by default, after I have sure all usb options are working as they should, I will try fix it in tomorrow build.

Hey there, maybe you can also look into performance optimisation? The build on my C5303 isn't as fluid, smooth or fast when compared to others who reported that in the community, I've written my observations based on testing your build and RR build in the Q&A 5.1 thread., it puzzles me.

Generally it's more stable imo, had not encountered too many force closes.

neyon

Apr 8, 2012
Rotselaar
I had same issue with First boot setup wizard crashing, I have fixed by cleaning cache and dalvik again.
I will test newer version also for you when I have time.
The rom works now very good! Smooth, Sim, Data, torch,... everything works great for now. Only I have sometimes force crashes from some apps (keyboard, google+,..)
I love that rom! If you will continue support (just update cyanogenmod repository) then I will give you some money (paypal) :good:

TheAvengingTITAN

Nov 15, 2014
OnePlus 7 Pro
I had same issue with First boot setup wizard crashing, I have fixed by cleaning cache and dalvik again.
I will test newer version also for you when I have time.
The rom works now very good! Smooth, Sim, Data, torch,... everything works great for now. Only I have sometimes force crashes from some apps (keyboard, google+,..)
I love that rom! If you will continue support (just update cyanogenmod repository) then I will give you some money (paypal) :good:

No need to wipe dalvik cuz there isn't any lol.

Sent Using Resurrection Remix 5.4.0 with Tangerine

lop2lop

Feb 20, 2013
Tehran
I flashed new build again !
In first boot I got some GApps crashes but after ignoring them they didn't shown again !
After second boot , I got GApps crashes again and again ! After so many ignores messages are gone !
BUT , I succeed to get a logcat during FCs ! It was so difficult but I did it !

There's 2 logs ! first is during Crashes and the second one is about to opening Google Apps after disappearing errors !

Attachments

• 2015-04-08-21-54-57.rar
    79 KB · Views: 14
  • 2015-04-08-22-06-57.txt
    77.8 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Mrcl1450

MAGNUM.

Aug 6, 2012
Bhilai India
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
No ! I restored my last backup but I can flash it again !
BUT ! My problem is that I can't work with my phone ! because always shows FCs and I always have to pressing OK button !
If u restore titanium backup than their will be fcs in google apps..
Just wipe data of playstore n other google apps after restoring or just restore the app only..
Not app+data for Google apps..
It will solve the issue.. [emoji4]
This issue is common in other devices also...
Not specific to xsp..

Reactions: Mrcl1450
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts