Best custom rom & list bloatware safe to remove?

Search This thread

aliarroughi

Mar 20, 2015
Hey guys,,

I just rooted my device using Cf-autoroot and worked flawlessly. And I wanted to install custom rom but have no idea what's the best one (for daily use & all features are working).

And also, while still consider which custom rom to install, I wanted to remove all bloatware but I dunno which one save to remove? Do you have any grand 2 bloatware list that save to remove?

Thank you and all the best XDA team! :D

asheesh131

Bugs

every custom roms in this forum has bugs so better not flash it coz I'm fed up with it so what u really can do is root it and use file manager pro to remove the unnessary apps directly or else u can use (System App Remover Pro) which is much more easier after that what u can do is go to themes and apps forum and u can modify everything u can get there if u need any assistance u can ask for me anytime

digitman xxx

Aug 17, 2014
asheesh131
Totaly agree, so can you help me with some apps can get most of my rooted grand 2 and some useful points for each app quz um newb for rooting access
Thanks in advance

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Bugs

every custom roms in this forum has bugs so better not flash it coz I'm fed up with it so what u really can do is root it and use file manager pro to remove the unnessary apps directly or else u can use (System App Remover Pro) which is much more easier after that what u can do is go to themes and apps forum and u can modify everything u can get there if u need any assistance u can ask for me anytime
    i would recommend S6 Styled S5port GenNxt Rom its stable and beautiful