LG G Pro 2 [Return Back to Stock]

Search This thread

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Well sure looks like most files in this forum link back to the G2 forum. And those are on, or linked to servers here
that all have G2 files.

I have yet to find a .tot file for my F350S, except on some Asian sites that are unreadable, and or, require passwords.
That's the guide not the files.. The guide is the same for all LG phones. The links in the OP go to my server which I no longer have the G pro 2 files. There's more than just g2 files there. But you can never flash a different phone model or even a different model of the same phone.

TSF14

Oct 24, 2010
West Central, FL
That's the guide not the files.. The guide is the same for all LG phones. The links in the OP go to my server which I no longer have the G pro 2 files. There's more than just g2 files there. But you can never flash a different phone model or even a different model of the same phone.

No, I would never flash a non compatible file on my phone. That being said, it's kind of pointless to have multiple posts in this forum without links to F350 files.(no disrespect intended)

Oh well, off to do more searching.

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
No, I would never flash a non compatible file on my phone. That being said, it's kind of pointless to have multiple posts in this forum without links to F350 files.(no disrespect intended)

Oh well, off to do more searching.

I only have one post in the G pro 2 section.... There used to be links. As I said I had lost them. I lost them last year during a server move. I have several guides. But g prob2 is the only one I couldn't get the files back far.

I only have one post here in the g pro 2 section... I used to have the firmwares , but as I've said before I lost them. I lost them in a server move mid last year. I have a ton of other threads and guides for other phones and all have links to a ton of firmwares.

TSF14

Oct 24, 2010
West Central, FL
Files Found

I only have one post in the G pro 2 section.... There used to be links. As I said I had lost them. I lost them last year during a server move. I have several guides. But g prob2 is the only one I couldn't get the files back far.

I only have one post here in the g pro 2 section... I used to have the firmwares , but as I've said before I lost them. I lost them in a server move mid last year. I have a ton of other threads and guides for other phones and all have links to a ton of firmwares.

Ok, Found .tot & .dll files for my F350-S. If you'ld like, I can send them to you for use in your OP. Just let me know how you prefer me to send them. :D

Reactions: hyelton

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
Ok, Found .tot & .dll files for my F350-S. If you'ld like, I can send them to you for use in your OP. Just let me know how you prefer me to send them. :D

Thats great!, Yeah I`d add them on my server. Thanks for finding some! Ive been really meaning to look around but I have hardly had any time, Even preordered GTA V for PC being dying to play it. Hardly have had any time for that LOL.

Yasir Raza

Apr 11, 2014
Islamabad
This is For Going Back to Stock! The methods do require a little reading in the OP!

How to flash ROM KDZ Method
The Guide BELOW IS WORKING so if you have issues please check out the videos in the thread link at the end of the guide to hopefully help you out, If someone wants to make a clean new guide please PM me so I can post it up and Give credit :) Thank you! WARNING: Windows 8 and 8.1 Are having Permission issues, I don`t use Windows 8 so Googleling would help for running the script that needs permission.

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds!
1). Download all The Files Below!
1.2). Get Your Firmware Files are HERE!
1.3). Download R&D FlashTool & Other Files :Here
1.4).Download Drivers HERE!

TOT Method for TOT Files:

Download Firmware Here -

Read this Thread for "How to Flash" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2475045

Bro i cant find Gpro 2 link any were where to find

pixel989

Jul 11, 2016
Got the KDZ method up and going for everyone :)

is it safe to TOT back to kitkat V10d from Lollipop V20b i m asking because someone said he lost baseband and imei after TOT back to v10d!
and i want to go back bcz Touch isn't working after upgrade to Lollipop(V20b)! before upgrade touch was working can it be software problem? i also tried to update Touch firmware from hidden menu with Mouse! but no luck!
i m really confused! Thnx!

gendon

Dec 6, 2013
Banten
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
is it safe to TOT back to kitkat V10d from Lollipop V20b i m asking because someone said he lost baseband and imei after TOT back to v10d!
and i want to go back bcz Touch isn't working after upgrade to Lollipop(V20b)! before upgrade touch was working can it be software problem? i also tried to update Touch firmware from hidden menu with Mouse! but no luck!
i m really confused! Thnx!

damned,... just read this, when i'm on that position.
i'm lost my baseband, after downgrading from RR M to stock KK 10F.
restoring/reflashing to any lolipop ROM or any higher ROM (custom/Stock) didnt do the fix.

searching google, so this is the same issue as i have... https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-X-Force-by-Motorola/MOTO-X-FORCE-4G-ONLY-WORKS-2G-3G-NOT-WORKING/td-p/3773612

but i have no idea how to enter fastboot mode on gpro2.
some say it is same with download mode, but i've tried the fastboot commands, nothing works...

any idea guys ??

hyelton

Recognized Contributor
May 26, 2010
Wilmington
damned,... just read this, when i'm on that position.

i'm lost my baseband, after downgrading from RR M to stock KK 10F.

restoring/reflashing to any lolipop ROM or any higher ROM (custom/Stock) didnt do the fix.

searching google, so this is the same issue as i have... https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Moto-X...-4G-ONLY-WORKS-2G-3G-NOT-WORKING/td-p/3773612

but i have no idea how to enter fastboot mode on gpro2.

some say it is same with download mode, but i've tried the fastboot commands, nothing works...

any idea guys ??

Motherboard replacement would most likely be the the fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: gendon

gendon

Dec 6, 2013
Banten
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
Motherboard replacement would most likely be the the fix

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

that would be a lot more money for this device...
as i've bought a new lcd for this device before...because the lcd was burned.

on my desperate soul, i took these device to LG Service center, hoping that they'll have a bootloader flash or some sort...... aaaand.... they they made my device bootloop... lol

damned what a perfect day...

no download mode, no recovery mode, but i can enter factory reset mode (power + volume -, LOGO, release power, volume +)
usb detected Unknown device....

any help bro?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is For Going Back to Stock! The methods do require a little reading in the OP!

How to flash ROM KDZ Method
    The Guide BELOW IS WORKING so if you have issues please check out the videos in the thread link at the end of the guide to hopefully help you out, If someone wants to make a clean new guide please PM me so I can post it up and Give credit :) Thank you! WARNING: Windows 8 and 8.1 Are having Permission issues, I don`t use Windows 8 so Googleling would help for running the script that needs permission.

The Files are Hosted on my server for fast speeds!
    1). Download all The Files Below!
    1.2). Get Your Firmware Files are HERE!
    1.3). Download R&D FlashTool & Other Files :Here
    1.4).Download Drivers HERE!
    2. unzip
    - LGMOBILEAX
    - LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix

3. install B2CAppSetup.exe in
    LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix\KDZ_FW_UPD_EN

4. go to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX
    remove all files and folder

5. copy all files and folders from LGMOBILEAX that you unzip from step2 to C:\ProgramData\LGMOBILEAX

Method 1. work with vbs script

1. run Automatic Offline Procedure.vbs in \LG_KDZ_FW-Update_OfflineFix folder

2. now R&D test tools appear please select KDZ File

3. select Normal web upgrade test

4. Select Upgrade start

5. In Select Country & Langauage Please Select Country to Different Country (do not worry if does not has Langauage to select )

6. Process Flashing firmware start...Please waiting just moment.

7. for process 100% you is finishing flash return to stock firmware

Method 2. edit host file

thank @Hid3rs

1. Go to windows/system32/drivers/etc/ and open your hosts file! (open it with wordpad)

2 . Add this line at the end of the document:
    127.0.0.1 csmg.lgmobile.com

3. Save hosts file

4. Install msxml (you can find it in the downloaded KDZ_FW_UPD_EN folder)

5. Start http in the shttps folder

6. Start Windows Enabler and turn it on (system tray!)

7. Start UpTestEX_mod2_marwin

8. Flash your .kdz as you normally would

Please post your results!!!!!
    Here is Some Videos for Help if needed

http://xdaforums.com/show...96&postcount=1

TOT Method for TOT Files:

Download Firmware Here -

Read this Thread for "How to Flash" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2475045
    KDZ method Now up!!
    There's no better tools yet for flashing?

Does the G3 suffer the same crappy flash tools that don't work under Windows 8/8.1?
    all LG androids are the sane method

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Just for clarification, I now have this device after previously having a G2 and have this set up for the G2 on an old windows 7 laptop. Will my set-up now work for this device or is it different in any way?

It has been working on my G Pro and now on my G2. So I guess it will work on the G Pro 2 as well.
    missing

Looks like the file are missing from the server.