Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: [THEMES] Super Swiftkey (140+ …
6th May 2015, 09:50 PM
OP Recognized Themer
Flag Springfield
Thanks Meter: 47,069

Donate to Me
More
Angry Uuuuuuuuuup----date!
Ok as promised I have both official and beta with all the themes added including the new ones sent to me but I have not fixed the ones I have been working on because I have been very busy with CM right now but soon I will have more time.

Links:

Gimmie Super Love

Gimme Super BETA love

Thank you for those who have been waiting PATIENTLY without crying where's my update like a little brat......to those who can't wait and cannot find the time to do self updates from the post linked here MANY times then you shall just be ignored by the devs. This thread is for us to distribute and educate not fulfill begging users. ALSO respect to the Devs who gave US permission to supply their hard work and keep things updated safely is our main goal. You might think self updating and linking this is harmless...IT's not!!! You are sharing a ton of others work..NOT JUST MINE!!! So please respect this and just wait till we update...

Now have fun guys as this might not get updated by us for a few weeks but I promise when I work on it I will put 110% on it!

Enjoy
Sonny, DJ and all the contributing Devs.
The Following 137 Users Say Thank You to djdarkknight96 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift djdarkknight96 Ad-Free