Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

sargat

Oct 29, 2014
Someone can upload screens from menu? i want to buy but i'm not sure
What do you mean?
Is it?
Screenshot_2015-05-18-20-55-25.png Screenshot_2015-05-18-20-51-20.png Screenshot_2015-05-18-20-52-41.png
I listen to your recommendations
price drop in a few hours

nerotix

Mar 19, 2011
Utrecht
@sargat

bug report, see attached.. I marked it as well.

As you can see, there's a lot of space, which looks quite ugly.. on the other screenshot the LTE icon is on the wrong side of the cellular signal.. doubt this was done intentional or atleast, the LTE icon is way to close to the cellular icon in the statusbar, if only thats get fixed, it would be awesome. By the way, this is on the full paid version.

sargat

Oct 29, 2014
@sargat

bug report, see attached.. I marked it as well.

As you can see, there's a lot of space, which looks quite ugly.. on the other screenshot the LTE icon is on the wrong side of the cellular signal.. doubt this was done intentional or atleast, the LTE icon is way to close to the cellular icon in the statusbar, if only thats get fixed, it would be awesome. By the way, this is on the full paid version.
Yes, I know about it (see attach). This is the only way to make the status bar like a new sense
You use Lollipop 5.1? right?
Problem because it is not possible to change the layouts by CM12 theme engine
This can be solved with .zip archives, which you will flash through recovery. Give me 24 hours)
-
I lowered the price when I saw how it looks on some phones

statusbar.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: nerotix

nerotix

Mar 19, 2011
Utrecht
Yes, I know about it (see attach). This is the only way to make the status bar like a new sense
You use Lollipop 5.1? right?
Problem because it is not possible to change the layouts by CM12 theme engine
This can be solved with .zip archives, which you will flash through recovery. Give me 24 hours)
-
I lowered the price when I saw how it looks on some phones

View attachment 3321064
Alright, please also make a zip file that will undo this 1st zip please.. so one that fixes this issue on this theme and a zip that will undo the changes.

Thanks again :)

nerotix

Mar 19, 2011
Utrecht
Wow, this is my theme? Are you sure?
try to restart phone, cm theme chooser sometimes fails
I did't change it, perhaps)
View attachment 3321517
I'm sorry, I uploaded the wrong screenshot.. this was for a different theme. The one I uploaded earlier were for your team, the one where the space was huge between cellular and battery and LTE being to squashed, screenshot incoming.

Edit: screenshots added.. the LTE is way to much pressed again the cellular signal. And the space between the cellular signal and the battery is way to big when youre connected to WiFi.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts