Korean Galaxy Note 2/Note 2 LTE Owner Thread

Search This thread

Option58

Recognized Developer
Oct 27, 2011
Serbia
Is it safe to flash the whole N7105 firmware on E250X devices?
Usually I flash only the System.img.
Then flash the fixed kernel

Oh, wow. I didn't know that you can flash only system.img with odin. Forget what I was writing there it's bull****. Just go to odin and flash generic n7105 system.img. And what I attached is not fixed kernel. It's normal korean kernel. But if you flash only system.img it won't be overwritten so you don't have to flash it.

Last edited:

BarakOsama

Feb 7, 2013
Ceylon
Oh, wow. I didn't know that you can flash only system.img with odin. Forget what I was writing there it's bull****. Just go to odin and flash generic n7105 system.img. And what I attached is not fixed kernel. It's normal korean kernel. But if you flash only system.img it won't be overwritten so you don't have to flash it.

No I extract the System.img from the stock firmware & Pack a Odin Flashble tar only with that file. :p

BTW, If we just flash the stock korean kernel will wifi work?? :confused:

Giuann

May 8, 2015
No I extract the System.img from the stock firmware & Pack a Odin Flashble tar only with that file. :p

BTW, If we just flash the stock korean kernel will wifi work?? :confused:

So which one you think is the right way to hit to get rid of korean operator personalization? If it is possible to make so it can still retrieve software updates OTA wouldn't be too bad (even though I think Note 2 will not be upgraded any further than 4.4.2 which is my actual Android release).

Any suggestion very welcome and thank you Option58 for your time and suggestions.

adrial_BCN

May 10, 2015
I think there's more people who want a step-by-step tutorial to switch to n7105 :)

In my case, I tried to flash my carriers firmware (Orange Spain) for the n7105 on the SHV-E250K but odin didn't flash it (Nand write error). What am I doing wrong?

Any kind soul who wants to help me with this phone? A korean friend gave my this phone (with broken screen but totally usable) and I want to get rid of all the korean stuff that I don't understand (or need) and install my carrier version.

Thanks a lot!

BarakOsama

Feb 7, 2013
Ceylon
I think there's more people who want a step-by-step tutorial to switch to n7105 :)

In my case, I tried to flash my carriers firmware (Orange Spain) for the n7105 on the SHV-E250K but odin didn't flash it (Nand write error). What am I doing wrong?

Any kind soul who wants to help me with this phone? A korean friend gave my this phone (with broken screen but totally usable) and I want to get rid of all the korean stuff that I don't understand (or need) and install my carrier version.

Thanks a lot!

Ok then I'll try to prepare one for you guys :)

Amoflex

Nov 8, 2013
Need some help guys. I bought a note 2 a week ago. I notice that if i choose wcdma only, the network went 1bar or no service. But if i go upstairs my signal is fine. My 2nd phone got full 5 bars everywhere. I tried using different sims. ( globe, smart and sun) same results. My unit is shv-e250l to n7100 4.4.2. Thanks

Hi guys i want a rom for shv-e250l my phone stay no 3g signal and imei ''null'' after flashing a n7100 4.4.2 rom.

Giuann

May 8, 2015
Whilst waiting for BarakOsama to post a detailed description on how to flash the Note 2 SHV-E250S/K/L into 7105 I just can't wait, extracted the system.img of a generic 7105 firmware to flash my E250S but dunno how to do, I moved the file onto the SD card but both booting with TWRP or with Flashyfi (or how is that app called) I just can't browse till the .img file, also, is it possible to do it through Odin?

thank you

vadim6385

Mar 3, 2015
Hadera - Israel
I have a question, maybe already asked somewhere along this very long thread, I have a Korean HV-E250S which I am now using in EU, it bothers me to have the korean type and operator personalizations, was wondering if possible to install an international (or from some EU country) rom given I already rooted it.

Any suggestion very welcome
There's this thing (you just need to download the file in the link in the description and flash it with Odin):

youtu.be/X4zp5IVGh0E

But in my case (E250K), it started crashing and then went to boot loop after two days of use, so I had to go back to the stock Korean ROM.

Giuann

May 8, 2015
There's this thing (you just need to download the file in the link in the description and flash it with Odin):

youtu.be/X4zp5IVGh0E

But in my case (E250K), it started crashing and then went to boot loop after two days of use, so I had to go back to the stock Korean ROM.

So there is no way to get rid of the Korean operator personalization and Korean language and turn it into a no brand 7105 model???

thank you by the way, you stopped me before further attempts :good:

LawrenceJohn

Dec 7, 2014
Urgent help!

I'm a newbie about Korean phones, and my model is SHV-E250K (Olleh). It is rooted, and still in the stock room. I didn't install any.

Here are my questions and also my possible actions. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

1. My phone is rooted by Odin and there's a SUPERSU app. The device status is CUSTOM. If I click the FULL UNROOT, will it unroot my phone and turn into OFFICIAL status? I want to receive OTA updates badly. :(

2. If my phone's status is CUSTOM, can I update the software via Kies to upgrade and remove the root?

3. IF the above steps won't work, I am planning to download Odin, the stock firmware of Android 4.4.2 and install it using ODIN... will it work? Did I miss any steps?

Thank you brothers and sisters for your time. ^^

Sep 12, 2014
widzard.zyns.com
I'm a newbie about Korean phones, and my model is SHV-E250K (Olleh). It is rooted, and still in the stock room. I didn't install any.

Here are my questions and also my possible actions. Kindly correct me if I'm wrong.

1. My phone is rooted by Odin and there's a SUPERSU app. The device status is CUSTOM. If I click the FULL UNROOT, will it unroot my phone and turn into OFFICIAL status? I want to receive OTA updates badly. :(

2. If my phone's status is CUSTOM, can I update the software via Kies to upgrade and remove the root?

3. IF the above steps won't work, I am planning to download Odin, the stock firmware of Android 4.4.2 and install it using ODIN... will it work? Did I miss any steps?

Thank you brothers and sisters for your time. ^^

All problems can be solved if you install the official firmware.

Last edited:

BarakOsama

Feb 7, 2013
Ceylon
I built a ROM for E250SKL devices.
N7105 ROM for our Korean models.
Based on N7105XXUFND3 firmware.
Rooted / Deodexed / Zipaligned / Deknoxed
Single CWM zip file for all models with AROMA
I'll upload tomorrow
:)

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 148
  • 5.png
    5.png
    126.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Screenshot_2015-05-16-17-29-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-16-17-29-54.png
    97.1 KB · Views: 157
Reactions: Marverlicke

BarakOsama

Feb 7, 2013
Ceylon
As I promised here is my All in One ROM for E250S/K/L devices. :)

JuMBO ROM v1.0 - Note2LTE

There are lot of ROMs out there for N7105. My main intention was to build something for the Korean variants.
SHV-E250S/K/L devices. This ROM is build from SamMobile original N7105 firmware.
I have tested this on all korean models. E250S, E250K, E250L. Everything works fine. And this will work on N7105 also.

The ROM is a Single CWM zip file. You can select your device model from AROMA installer.
This will only flash the system & the relevant Kernel. No modem will be flashed.
You have to be on KitKat bootloader for this to work without any problems.

sst8Fmw.jpg

hqHZKaU.jpg

Y7fB3Av.jpg

ROM Info & Features
  • Based on N7105XXUFND3
  • Rooted (SuperSU 2.46)
  • Deodexed
  • Zipaligned
  • Deknoxed
  • Stable & Fast
  • Multiple Languages
  • No Korean bloatware
  • No SMS Limits
  • Clean Dialpad
  • Network Mode Menu
  • AROMA Installer
    • Device Model selection
    • Bloatware choices

Supported devices
  • SHV-E250S (SKT)
  • SHV-E250K (KT)
  • SHV-E250L (LG U+)
  • GT-N7105 (International)

Installation Steps
  1. Download & copy the ROM to device storage
  2. Flash PhilZ CWM recovery via Odin - Download
  3. Reboot into recovery mode
  4. Wipe Data/Factory reset > Clean to install new ROM (A must)
  5. Install zip from SD card > Select "JuMBO v1.0 - Note2LTE"
  6. Select your device model from AROMA
  7. Select the bloatware you want to exclude
  8. Proceed with the Installation.
  9. Reboot after everything finished.

Bugs

Inform me..:)

Credits
@ddsixda for Kitchen
@Chainfire for Super SU
@amarullz for Aroma Installer

DOWNLOAD

JuMBO v1.0 - Note2LTE.zip - MEGA [1.1.4GB]

MD5 - 5ecb072909ca09369e4216d0b4f2f72f

If you like my work, encourage me with a donation ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PA-ROM E250S/K/L TW 4.3 From Vietnam

Hi guy!
    You can try a custom Rom made by me
    Make sure your model (S,K,L) and choose there.
    After installation, if you don't have fully Root. Please once root again by Odin 3.07...
    And then you can flash CWM (xxx.tar file first)
    After all, flash Update.zip

Note: - You have to make full wipe and format cache, system before installation Rom
    - Because I'm Vietnamese so you can choose your language at startup.
    - Its the first version so don't have any Note3 feature

Very fast, smooth and stable....:laugh::laugh::laugh:
    (My English so poor...:p:p:p:p:p)

All you need: """""""" //sourceforge.net/projects/shve250jb43/files/?source=navbar """""""" (copy and paste)
    Sorry, because i'm a newbie here and this my first post.....:D:D:D:D
    I have a friend who has an SHV-E250S on 4.3 and her WiFi scan doesn't work. It just shows the same 2 SSIDs no matter what. I was thinking of helping her out by updating her FW to 4.4.2, but then I came across scattered posts that some people are converting their Korean N2 to International variants by flashing in Odin the N7105 FW onto their SHV-E250S. Is this possible? I'm looking for solutions that DO NOT require root.

Also I have T-Mobile Note 4 that's rooted and all that. Will the Samsung USB Drivers pack I downloaded for that phone be compatible with this N2 for Odin? And where is a trusted source for the Stock Official Odin FW?

Thanks!

I suggest you move to CM12.1.. no root is required only custom recovery is required
    very stable ROM for SHV e250s : http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-note-2/development-n7105/rom-unofficial-build-t3067695
    use Widzard Kernel: http://www.widzard.kr/Kernel/35209

Steps:
    1. Flash stock ROM (if not already done). start phone like a new one and set it up
    2. Flash Customer recovery (http://www.widzard.kr/Recovery/19256) you can use TWRP also
    3. flash [ROM][5.1.1][CM12.1][SABER][20150610] Unofficial Build - t0lte ***FASTER***
    4. flash Widzard Kernel for AOSP

Lolipop will be up and working.. trust me you will not want to move back to touchwiz

all works, all is smooth, GPS works, battery is veyr good (better than touchwiz for sure).

Cheers
    Anyway to root this version?
    The bandwidth?
    WIDzard Kernel, Recovery Downloads Links

WIDzard Website : http://WIDzard.pwneo.com
    SHV-E250L RIL PATCHs(AOSP, DN4 Data Network, sms, mms patch for only SHV-E250L) can be download from WIDzard site.

WIDzard Kernel, Recovery mirror links : https://basketbuild.com/devs/sunhoKim
    Lastest WIDzard Kernel version : V2.4 (Support AOSP Lollipop 5.0.x ~ 5.1)

Twitter : @supersunho
    Email : supersunho@gmail.com

thx:fingers-crossed:
    I have made kernels for e250 without any problem
    you can use them on stock 4.4.2 n7105 rom .

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2662651

Sent from my GT-N7105 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app