Search This thread

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
e-mTz303 Presents ClearLimit ROM Based On JellyBean Cyanogen10.0
@kaleemmks Here Try This :) and HIT THANKS TOO :p

Features of ROM.

• [*]CHANGELOG v3.1.4
  • Added Aroma Installer (Gives You Optional Apps To Install)
  • Added "data/app" Support
  • Fixed "symlink" Errors!
  • Fully Rooted (previous ROM = Errors For Root!)
  • Added Wireless Tethering Support!
  • Nano Text Editor And Bash Added!
  • Custom Bootanimation

[*]LOG FOR v3.0.3
  • JellyBean 4.1.2
  • Clean Cyanogen ROM
  • Added Cyanogen10 Custom Theme
  • Better Battery Life
  • Rooted
  • GApps NOT Included (Need To Be Flashed After Flashing ROM)
  • Find Out Yourself Or Wait Until Next Update :)

List Of Working And Non-Working

Working:
- GSM
- Data
- SMS
- Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth
- GPS
- Audio
- Video
- Torch
- Root
- Orientation
- USB Mass storage
- Touchscreen
- 720p Video Playback
- Wi-Fi Tethering
- And More That You'll Find Out!

Not Working:

The Brightness Bar on Status Bar. Also MTP & PTP Wont Work, Confirm Others Please.
Other Than That Everything Works Perfectly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, e-mTz303, HIT THANKS EVEN IF YOU HATE ME FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE ( cause you Got A New Phone )

Last edited:

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
Download!

Í
The Download For The ROM​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OLD LINK (v3.0.3) :-

ScreenShot In Attachments!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regards, e-mTz303, HIT THANKS EVEN IF YOU HATE ME FOR BRICKING YOUR PHONE ( cause you Got A New Phone )

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-53-35.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-53-35.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 937
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-53-49.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-53-49.png
    182.7 KB · Views: 896
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-53-58.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-53-58.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 916
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-54-13.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-54-13.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 861
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-54-39.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-54-39.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 848
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-55-22.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-55-22.png
    217.9 KB · Views: 786
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-55-59.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-55-59.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 736
  • Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-56-09.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-16-56-09.png
    248.2 KB · Views: 716
Last edited:

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
Installation Tutorial

The Tutorial For Installing MY ROM!

- Make sure you're on the latest TWRP/CWM.
- Download My .RAR File! (DONOT PLACE IT ON THE STORAGE YET )
- Extract The Files Into External SD Card Now. ( It Will Unzip Two .ZIP Files )
- Boot Into Recovery Now
- No Need To Reset, Aroma Installer Will Do It For You, SO -»»
- Flash *NAME OF THE ROM* Now, Then
- Flash The GApps Present With The *ROM* In the External SD Card!
- Reboot And Viola You Are Running My Clean Cyanogen ROM, Tweaked With "dsixda kitchen"!
- Then Hit Thanks! :D

Credits
- Thanks To CyanogenMOD Developers!
- Thanks To dsixda's kitchen!
- Thanks To XDA For This Awesome Forum!
- Thanks To Jorge A. For Boot Animation!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

kaleemmks

Aug 18, 2013
thanks coz i also failed to flash it in my phone
status 1 error
ok i m waiting for new rom

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
status 1 error
The Old Download Link Gives Me An Status 6 Error :( But The New One Is Working Fine, The Link Is Right There In The "Download Post", Its Hidden.
Download It, It is a 500MB Plus Download. And Follow The Instructions Given To Install, It Works, just factory reset phone and then Flash, it will do the wiping! (Y) GOOD LUCK!

Reactions: kaleemmks

Alimataei

Dec 22, 2011
It Can't Happen. Google Converted Something To ART. And As Far as i Think The "HTC Amaze 4G" Does Not Support That

But Feel Like Thanking Me! and Try My ROM Hope i Bring CM11 To The Amaze1
There is an option in cm11 developer options that u can switch between ART and DALVIK

Librastar

Dec 2, 2012
Peshawar
Nice...wow

So far working like a charm, No major or minor fault detected till now, everything working flaw less, Got some more screenshots to share. :fingers-crossed:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-33-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-33-18.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 238
  • Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-28-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-28-54.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2015-05-27-00-10-51.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-27-00-10-51.png
    151 KB · Views: 228
  • Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-44-16.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-44-16.png
    69.1 KB · Views: 217
  • Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-29-18.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-29-18.png
    122.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-41-20.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-41-20.png
    23.3 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-43-16.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-26-23-43-16.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 201
Reactions: e-mtz

basiouny

Apr 20, 2014
i really don`t know what to say i thought that this device is dead and no one care about it any more but you give hope that there is something coming thank you so much for your work

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
Thankyou, But Note ***

i really don`t know what to say i thought that this device is dead and no one care about it any more but you give hope that there is something coming thank you so much for your work

No Problem :good: But There Are Others Who Care About This Device too, We Can See Team Venom, and Other Teams Working For The Amaze, But The Only Problem is that The Official ROM Creators that want their name & fame don't want to work on This Device Anymore. We Can Take Example of CyanogenMod! Although They Released JB On the Amaze, they left Amaze On JB only. No KitKat Support While Other New Phones are Getting It. Also AOKP Doesn't Give **** About Amaze. Some Guys Ported It To Amaze But it turned to a "DEAD LINK". The Only AOKP I can Find is By Subham, The Xperia AOKP That Subham Gives Us :). But PAC-MAN Are Releasing KitKat For Us Thats A Relief.THE QUESTION AGAIN? OUR RECOVERIES ARE NOT ALSO BEING DEVELOPED :(

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
Hmm, Why Don't you Try It?

Hello, does this ROM support HDMI out?

Sent from my Z970 using XDA Free mobile app

HDMI Out? Does HTC Amaze Support That? I Think you Would Need Software's To Do That. But Make A Recovery of your Current ROM, and Then Try This ROM. If it doesn't Support HDMI Out, Recover It To your old ROM, and do notify us that if it works or not.

josegalre

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 3, 2011
El Salvador
www.pac-rom.com
No Problem :good: But There Are Others Who Care About This Device too, We Can See Team Venom, and Other Teams Working For The Amaze, But The Only Problem is that The Official ROM Creators that want their name & fame don't want to work on This Device Anymore. We Can Take Example of CyanogenMod! Although They Released JB On the Amaze, they left Amaze On JB only. No KitKat Support While Other New Phones are Getting It. Also AOKP Doesn't Give **** About Amaze. Some Guys Ported It To Amaze But it turned to a "DEAD LINK". The Only AOKP I can Find is By Subham, The Xperia AOKP That Subham Gives Us :). But PAC-MAN Are Releasing KitKat For Us Thats A Relief.THE QUESTION AGAIN? OUR RECOVERIES ARE NOT ALSO BEING DEVELOPED :(

Well, there are several things I would like to clarify, ruby is a MSM8660 device, I mean by this ?
many drivers do not work well, because HTC does not support these devices in favor of the MSM8960,
even you can see that CAF does not support MSM8660,
now there are many Samsung devices that are MSM8660 and they are supported ?, how this is possible?
because they were able to migrate to the kernel-3.4 without complications, since Samsung used as a basis MSM8660, to jump at MSM8960, something that HTC didn't. :crying:

there are several devices MSM8660 HTC with kernel-3.4, and it is thanks to the work of expert and passionate people, like sultanxda,
and even I tried base myself on their work to port it to Ruby, but it's a long process, also I don't want make brick the phone from my brother.

I see that you mention that cyanogenmod, only gave support to JB, we developers have a life outside xda and code. Many do this out of love and passion!

answering your question the recovery menu: of course, you can see my basketbuild! https://basketbuild.com/devs/JoseGalRe/ruby/recovery

note: no need to do the red and giant letter, if you put it in bold is perfect!
Greetings!

e-mtz

May 8, 2015
Karachi
Greetings, & Thankyou :D :D

Well, there are several things I would like to clarify, ruby is a MSM8660 device, I mean by this ?
many drivers do not work well, because HTC does not support these devices in favor of the MSM8960,
even you can see that CAF does not support MSM8660,
now there are many Samsung devices that are MSM8660 and they are supported ?, how this is possible?
because they were able to migrate to the kernel-3.4 without complications, since Samsung used as a basis MSM8660, to jump at MSM8960, something that HTC didn't. :crying:

there are several devices MSM8660 HTC with kernel-3.4, and it is thanks to the work of expert and passionate people, like sultanxda,
and even I tried base myself on their work to port it to Ruby, but it's a long process, also I don't want make brick the phone from my brother.

I see that you mention that cyanogenmod, only gave support to JB, we developers have a life outside xda and code. Many do this out of love and passion!

answering your question the recovery menu: of course, you can see my basketbuild! https://basketbuild.com/devs/JoseGalRe/ruby/recovery

note: no need to do the red and giant letter, if you put it in bold is perfect!
Greetings!

HAHA. Ok I get it, so can your Recoveries support GApps 4.4.x? If that's the case i am ready to give it a shot. :)
And Ye Bold is Perfect, i Found the Red, Giant A little annoying myself

EDIT :- I Did Try your 4EXT Recovery. But I removed It After I got TWRP because your 4EXT Failed To Flash GApps 4.4.x please Guide Me in downloading the Recovery That Supports GApps 4.4.x :)
Oh and Yea Isn't the "Amaze" a "MSM8260" Device?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    e-mTz303 Presents ClearLimit ROM Based On JellyBean Cyanogen10.0
    @kaleemmks Here Try This :) and HIT THANKS TOO :p

Features of ROM.

• [*]CHANGELOG v3.1.4
    • Added Aroma Installer (Gives You Optional Apps To Install)
    • Added "data/app" Support
    • Fixed "symlink" Errors!
    • Fully Rooted (previous ROM = Errors For Root!)
    • Added Wireless Tethering Support!
    • Nano Text Editor And Bash Added!
    • Custom Bootanimation

[*]LOG FOR v3.0.3
    • JellyBean 4.1.2
    • Clean Cyanogen ROM
    • Added Cyanogen10 Custom Theme
    • Better Battery Life
    • Rooted
    • GApps NOT Included (Need To Be Flashed After Flashing ROM)
    • Find Out Yourself Or Wait Until Next Update :)

List Of Working And Non-Working

Working:
    - GSM
    - Data
    - SMS
    - Wi-Fi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Audio
    - Video
    - Torch
    - Root
    - Orientation
    - USB Mass storage
    - Touchscreen
    - 720p Video Playback
    - Wi-Fi Tethering
    - And More That You'll Find Out!

Not Working:

The Brightness Bar on Status Bar. Also MTP & PTP Wont Work, Confirm Others Please.
    Other Than That Everything Works Perfectly!

Download!

Í
    The Download For The ROM​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    OLD LINK (v3.0.3) :-

ScreenShot In Attachments!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Installation Tutorial

The Tutorial For Installing MY ROM!

- Make sure you're on the latest TWRP/CWM.
    - Download My .RAR File! (DONOT PLACE IT ON THE STORAGE YET )
    - Extract The Files Into External SD Card Now. ( It Will Unzip Two .ZIP Files )
    - Boot Into Recovery Now
    - No Need To Reset, Aroma Installer Will Do It For You, SO -»»
    - Flash *NAME OF THE ROM* Now, Then
    - Flash The GApps Present With The *ROM* In the External SD Card!
    - Reboot And Viola You Are Running My Clean Cyanogen ROM, Tweaked With "dsixda kitchen"!
    - Then Hit Thanks! :D

Credits
    - Thanks To CyanogenMOD Developers!
    - Thanks To dsixda's kitchen!
    - Thanks To XDA For This Awesome Forum!
    - Thanks To Jorge A. For Boot Animation!

status 1 error
    The Old Download Link Gives Me An Status 6 Error :( But The New One Is Working Fine, The Link Is Right There In The "Download Post", Its Hidden.
    Download It, It is a 500MB Plus Download. And Follow The Instructions Given To Install, It Works, just factory reset phone and then Flash, it will do the wiping! (Y) GOOD LUCK!
    Nice...wow

So far working like a charm, No major or minor fault detected till now, everything working flaw less, Got some more screenshots to share. :fingers-crossed: