[CDT][CM12/13][DM-APP] Dark Material Series [DM // BO, AKZ, BLAKZ, DR+][5/7][159-160]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

nicholaschum

Substratum Development Leader / Inactive RT
Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
Yeah I did apply bootanimation , and there's only one kernel available that works with my rom which is this one : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2568479 , in a modified version (because this exact one from this thread causes SystemUI to constantly crash on boot in recent versions of CM 12.1) and it's supplied by default with the rom

I'll try to get safemode to work (doesn't seem to be working for me, and it rebuilds the friggin Dalvik cache everytime it reboots which takes ages.. pretty damn annoying) and see if I can disable the theme and try applying it one by one then

Thanks again for your help

Yeah, that sounds like the kernel issue, some kernels react poorly with themes on the latest update of CM12.1 roms.

The only on my end was to flash a new kernel on my Nexus 6 to fix this issue.

Reactions: BellaxMiu

Supernico00

Apr 5, 2011
Yeah, that sounds like the kernel issue, some kernels react poorly with themes on the latest update of CM12.1 roms.

The only on my end was to flash a new kernel on my Nexus 6 to fix this issue.

Too bad :/ Well I managed to boot in safe mode and disable the theme and now it works fine. Hopefully the kernel is updated soon heh. You think bootanimation is enough to make the bootloop happen ? Like the theme will work with everything enabled besides that ?

nicholaschum

Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
Too bad :/ Well I managed to boot in safe mode and disable the theme and now it works fine. Hopefully the kernel is updated soon heh. You think bootanimation is enough to make the bootloop happen ? Like the theme will work with everything enabled besides that ?

You can try just applying style and status bar.

Bootanimations have a history of causing boot loops on Theme Engine.

m1trand1r

Mar 6, 2011
You don't wanna know.....
Yeah...bootanimation and sometimes fonts can easily send you in bootloop...:(

/LG-G3/d-855/16Gb/Titanium Black/

Reactions: nicholaschum

Supernico00

Apr 5, 2011
Damnit .. even just status + style still causes bootloops :( Oh well , time to wait for a new kernel I suppose

edit : And it's rebuilding dalvik cache again .. I'm gonna go crazy lmao

Last edited:

Supernico00

Apr 5, 2011
Ummm...that sounds weird to me[emoji33] ...
Did you try worst case scenario yet?
Nandroid and then full wipe?
Just a thought ;)

/LG-G3/d-855/16Gb/Titanium Black/

I don't know, when I run in safe mode and turn the theme back to default then it works fine lol

I guess I'll try full wipe at one point, but not now, been thru too many reboots already for the evening/night xD

nicholaschum

Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

dm // colors has now been officially posted (finally!) and currently under review by Google Play, but I can tease it a bit here for everyone interested.

It comes in 5 flavors, 4 of which are Dark Material v77 based (design wise) and last one is stock google, which is the style which old custom ROMs used, when they wanted to have a Material Dark style (Dark Teal). Stock Google runs on v77 base for app consistency as well

With the app, you can install any flavor theme you want, and uninstall themes right from the same app. The app isn't theme dependent, so once you install a theme, you are free to uninstall the app (although you won't get anymore updates) (Like a few of CM11 themes where the app is required to update).

WARNING: To use the app, PLEASE READ THE DIALOG. My themes are quite big and takes a good one second to two seconds to transfer on the internal SD. If you receive a parsing error, wait 5 secs ON THE DIALOG so that it transfers correctly!

The link will be located here when it is up: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chummy.jezebel.darkmaterial.colors

I would like to give a HUGE THANKS AND APPRECIATION TO @remeic (Giulio Fagioli) and Lorenzo Salani FOR THE SOURCE OF THIS APP, AND ALL THEIR HELP!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-46-49.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-46-49.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 208
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-46-54.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-46-54.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-46-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-46-59.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-47-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-47-03.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 202
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-47-07.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-47-07.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-47-12.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-14-47-12.png
    155.6 KB · Views: 198
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-15-27-54.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-15-27-54.png
    221 KB · Views: 196
  • Screenshot_2015-05-24-16-00-32.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-24-16-00-32.png
    154.1 KB · Views: 196

remeic

Feb 2, 2014
Pistoia
Thanks for using piller

*ANNOUNCEMENT*

dm // colors has now been officially posted (finally!) and currently under review by Google Play, but I can tease it a bit here for everyone interested.

It comes in 5 flavors, 4 of which are Dark Material v77 based (design wise) and last one is stock google, which is the style which old custom ROMs used, when they wanted to have a Material Dark style (Dark Teal). Stock Google runs on v77 base for app consistency as well

With the app, you can install any flavor theme you want, and uninstall themes right from the same app. The app isn't theme dependent, so once you install a theme, you are free to uninstall the app (although you won't get anymore updates) (Like a few of CM11 themes where the app is required to update).

WARNING: To use the app, PLEASE READ THE DIALOG. My themes are quite big and takes a good one second to two seconds to transfer on the internal SD. If you receive a parsing error, wait 5 secs ON THE DIALOG so that it transfers correctly!

The link will be located here when it is up: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chummy.jezebel.darkmaterial.colors

I would like to give a HUGE THANKS AND APPRECIATION TO @remeic (Giulio Fagioli) and Lorenzo Salani FOR THE SOURCE OF THIS APP, AND ALL THEIR HELP!

Thanks @nicholaschum for using Piller , there is really very pleased to see our work appreciated, thanks again and and congratulations on the themes, the screenshots look really well done, I will download them

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Can't wait to try it out as I have been cheating on you using 93Akkords Dark Holo theme while waiting for the release. ???

Reechings

Jan 22, 2012
Google Pixel 6 Pro
RPl4ZaG.gif

JK, he's a great dev, but hope you won't be disappointed, as mine is themed differently than his.
In a perfect world I would love to combine elements of both of your themes as I do like how he themes the phone and contacts apps (combined with the flat style colored bars xposed module that tweaks the status bar to be dark) but the amount of detail and constant updating you do is unmatched in my opinion.

Rickav

Feb 15, 2013
Sco'land
Samsung Galaxy A70
@m1trand1r, @Rickav, I finally edited the OP, shortened down on stuff, fixed links, updated sections. What do you think?

Lookin' much more slick... I was thinking about playing around with the layout of text but the spoiler tags are great for minimising larger images without sacrificing content. Just to double check, do you still have all the original images from your previous OP in the new one? Wouldn't want to miss out on any of them.

As an aside, the screenshots of C (check out that acronym, am I cool now guyz?) looks great. Would definitely look forward to giving Relaxation a go. I've finally settled on DM for the time being (turns out I prefer dem material geometric polygons over black pureness) and adding a blue touch to it sounds really interesting. To confirm, I have to keep C installed too to receive updates?

Reactions: nicholaschum

nicholaschum

Feb 3, 2011
University of Toronto
plus.google.com
Lookin' much more slick... I was thinking about playing around with the layout of text but the spoiler tags are great for minimising larger images without sacrificing content. Just to double check, do you still have all the original images from your previous OP in the new one? Wouldn't want to miss out on any of them.

As an aside, the screenshots of C (check out that acronym, am I cool now guyz?) looks great. Would definitely look forward to giving Relaxation a go. I've finally settled on DM for the time being (turns out I prefer dem material geometric polygons over black pureness) and adding a blue touch to it sounds really interesting. To confirm, I have to keep C installed too to receive updates?

To receive updates, it goes through the dm // colors app, which you can hide or freeze if you have a launcher/tibu.

fmc000

Jan 18, 2008
Amzing job as usual. My favorite is the orange colored. Two small problems i found:

* in dropbox material the "+" is black instead of orange
* please see the attached screenshot for a small icon problem in settings / sounds
* it's difficult to see in the attachment but the network signal is grey and not white

Thanks again.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-25-08-28-37.png
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-08-28-37.png
    99.6 KB · Views: 270
Last edited:
Reactions: tapatalk

EXV

Dec 18, 2010
Google Pixel 5a
New colors package is great! Idk why I thought the stock Google colors were the material blue/pink combo. But everything looks slick, thanks for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    7lkLPGV.jpg

SHOW-OFF SCREENSHOTS
    pFs3311.png
    ymsEpYC.png
    sqeoctf.png

66hYQVk.png
    i1rNPWc.png
    IjycL4R.png

3Byui2Y.png
    nhUJW1t.png
    2w3YeYU.jpg

Open the spoiler for more-gasm!

2TQ9ylH.png
    6sDhvRN.png
    FvkNHMz.png
    EGUeXOP.png
    m83ic1X.png
    ojx6S6c.png
    P0PJfq3.png
    e4M8oZo.png
    CNP8jrk.png
    EihBH5O.png
    0VxJUXD.png
    wS6lby3.png
    e0BW10J.png
    iXPbAYd.png
    MO7brcT.jpg
    e28FXz0.jpg
    oaq1wPQ.jpg
    uOUcWrt.png
    1fzwcpR.png

ABOUT DARK MATERIAL
    To understand why this theme doesn't follow Google's traditional "Material Dark" design with dark teal and/or blue grey, I will briefly explain.

This theme wasn't based on Google's Material Style, but was mainly influenced by the "Tinted Status Bar" mod's results, where it completely made the action bar into one fused item. I really liked this design, which made the system more minimal as it had two layers to look at, rather than 3 (Action Bar Primary, Action Bar Primary Dark (status bar darkened color) and the fragment layer (the interacting area)). The fact that I named this theme "Dark Material" over "Material Dark" was because I wanted to depict a dark, physical metamorphic rock - "slate", and it's color. As the color scheme of this theme is mainly dark (black, grey and white text), I added the word "Dark" in front of my interpretation of "Material" hence the title "Dark Material". Themes that follow Google's Material Dark, should show up as "Material Dark" to ensure consistency (see Google keyboard settings for reference).

This theme is the MOST COMPLETE, MOST THEMED, MOST FREQUENTLY UPDATED (WITH NEW FEATURES AND NOT ONLY BUG FIXES) dark theme out there with over 80 themed apps and a ton of system modifications enhancing the true Google Material spirit. I aim to increase the standards for free themes by providing a solid, workable and easy base theme with little to no bugs. Partnering up with dozens of theme devs out there, I hope that my theme is used as a "phase-theme" - meaning that it isn't meant to be a competitively used theme nor shall I claim that this theme is the best theme out there. I just provide a theme that people can enjoy, and hope that the community would enjoy the ride with me along the way!

NEW THEMES APP
    With built-in changelog, wallpaper switcher & theme engine shortcut
    Now available on v47 onwards! This does not apply to Dark Material (Donate) as people wanted a cleaner interface without an extra icon.

PovNUQx.png
    0XC9pih.png
    oEbb6Lj.png
    UEagkYw.png

DARK MATERIAL // COLORS APP (ABANDONED)
    An all-in-one theming app that comes with 4 different colors and an extra theme which fits the criteria for Google's Material Dark.
    It consists of: Purple (Amethyst), Red (Ferocity), Orange (Flamboyance), Blue (Relaxation) and Google Dark Teal (Stock Google).

The app allows you to install any of those colors, and comes with a built-in uninstall shortcut if you want to try another color!
    The app isn't binded by the themes so, once you install the color you want, you can uninstall the app to save precious storage space.
    Download links are present in the Downloads section below.

6bPwf67.png
    xze3SBl.png
    YEbvAS4.png

Open the spoiler for more-gasm!

giLHk32.png
    yKobyaO.png
    nVrHTYW.png
    fdo2x4R.png
    Dy4KWgZ.png

Dark Material Themes Color Chart

Los7Kfc.png

VIDEO REVIEWS
    Courtesy of @amitkapate and SONY XPERIA.

WHAT IS THEMED
    Open the spoiler & prepare your eyes for a feast!

Bare Minimum CM12/CM12.1 Themed Requirements

Framework-res (com.android)
    SystemUI (com.android.systemui)
    Settings (com.android.settings)

Android System App Support

AOSP Browser (com.android.browser)
    AOSP Keyboard (com.android.inputmethod.latinime)
    AOSP Messages (com.android.mms)
    Bluetooth Transfer (com.android.bluetooth)
    Calculator (com.android.calculator2)
    Calendar (com.android.calendar)
    CellBroadcastReceiver (com.android.cellbroadcastreceiver)
    Google Camera (com.android.camera2)
    Contacts (com.android.contacts)
    Clock (com.android.deskclock)
    DocumentsUI (com.android.documentsui)
    Gallery (com.android.gallery3d)
    Package Installer (com.android.packageinstaller)
    Sound Recorder (com.android.soundrecorder)
    TeleService (com.android.server.telecom)
    Phone (com.android.phone)

ROM Specific App Support

BlissOTA (com.chummy.blissroms.updates)
    BlissPapers (com.death2all110.blisspapers)
    Device Control (org.namelessrom.devicecontrol)
    DU Updater (com.dirtyunicorns.duupdater)
    Euphoria Mahdi TouchControl (com.mahdi.touchcontrol)
    Euphoria Updater (com.euphoria.ota)
    Liquid Updater (com.liquid.updater)
    SlimLauncher (com.slim.slimlauncher)
    Temasek OTA (com.ota.updates)

Cyanogen App Support

Advanced Settings (com.cyanogenmod.settings.device)
    AudioFX (org.cyanogenmod.audiofx)
    CyanogenMod Account (com.cyanogenmod.account)
    Eleven (com.cyanogenmod.eleven)
    File Manager (com.cyanogenmod.filemanager)
    LockClock (com.cyanogenmod.lockclock)
    Setup Wizard (com.cyanogenmod.setupwizard)
    ThemeChooser - CyanogenMod 12/12.1 (org.cyanogenmod.theme.chooser)
    ThemeChooser - Cyanogen OS 12 (com.cyngn.theme.chooser)
    Trebuchet (com.cyanogenmod.trebuchet)
    Updater (com.cyanogenmod.updater)

Google App Support

Android Wear (com.google.android.wearable.app)
    Authenticator (com.google.android.apps.authenticator2)
    Chrome (com.android.chrome)
    Chrome Beta (com.chrome.beta)
    Chrome Dev (com.chrome.dev)
    Dialer (com.google.android.dialer)
    Docs, Sheets, Slides (com.google.android.apps.docs.editors.docs/sheets/slides)
    Gmail (com.google.android.gm)
    Google Now Launcher (com.google.android.launcher)
    Google Search (com.google.android.googlequicksearchbox)
    Google Keyboard (com.google.android.inputmethod.latin)
    Google+ (com.google.android.apps.plus)
    Google Camera (com.google.android.GoogleCamera)
    Google News & Weather (com.google.android.apps.genie.geniewidget)
    Hangouts (com.google.android.talk)
    Inbox (com.google.android.apps.inbox)
    Keep (com.google.android.keep)
    Messenger (com.google.android.apps.messaging)
    Music (com.google.android.music)
    Newsstand/Magazines (com.google.android.apps.magazines)
    Translate (com.google.android.apps.translate)
    Youtube (com.google.android.youtube)

Third Party App Support

A Better Camera Unlocked (com.almalence.opencam_plus)
    AlarmSolo (net.maicas.android.alarmsolo)
    Apex Launcher (com.anddoes.launcher)
    BetterBatteryStats Play (com.asksven.betterbatterystats)
    BetterBatteryStats XDA (com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition)
    TricksterMod (com.bigeyes0x0.trickstermod)
    Bzzapp Reminders (com.bzzzapp)
    Delayed Lock (de.j4velin.delayedlock2.trial)
    Dropbox + Dropbox Material (com.dropbox.android)
    Ebay (com.ebay.mobile)
    Facebook (com.facebook.katana)
    Facebook Messenger (com.facebook.orca)
    GravityBoxLP (com.ceco.lollipop.gravitybox)
    Greenify (com.oasisfeng.greenify)
    Instagram (com.instagram.android)
    Kernel Adiutor (com.grarak.kerneladiutor)
    Liveboot (eu.chainfire.liveboot)
    Lightflow (com.rageconsulting.android.lightflow)
    MultiROM Manager (com.tassadar.multirommgr)
    Nova Launcher + Materinova (com.teslacoilsw.launcher)
    MateriNova Launcher (com.teslacoilsw.launcher)
    MusixMatch (com.musixmatch.android.lyrify)
    OpenCamera (net.sourceforge.opencamera)
    Pandora (com.pandora.android)
    Pandora Patcher (com.hunterx.pandorapatcher)
    Pocket MAL (com.g.pocketmal)
    Pushbullet (com.pushbullet.android)
    Recently (eu.chainfire.recently)
    Reddit Sync (com.laurencedawson.reddit_sync)
    SetCPU (com.mhuang.overclocking)
    SuperSU (eu.chainfire.supersu)
    TexdroiderDPI (com.texdroider.texdroider_dpi)
    Threema (ch.threema.app)
    Tinfoil for Facebook (com.danvelazco.fbwrapper)
    TitaniumBackup (com.keramidas.TitaniumBackup)
    TricksterMod (com.bigeyes0x0.trickstermod)
    Twitter (com.twitter.android)
    Viber (com.viber.voip)
    Vindicator OTA (com.mcswainsoftware.vindicator.ota)
    Viper4Android (com.vipercn.viper4android_v2)
    WhatsApp + WhatsApp Material (com.whatsapp)
    WhisperPush (org.whispersystems.whisperpush)
    XDA One (com.xda.one)

DOWNLOADS
    Themes
    View all Chummy Development Team [CDT] themes on the Play Store!

Dark Material [DM]
    Dark Material // Akzent [AKZ]
    Dark Material // Regression+ [DMR+]

Blacked Out! [BO!]
    Blacked Out! // Regression+ [BO!R+]

Sideload APKs
    (For those without Play Services)

Running a ROM with a Slim Nav Bar Implementation? Set your Nav Buttons Manually

Wallpapers
    Third Wallpaper (Courtesy of @electrikjesus) - Full Set Download
    Second Wallpaper (Courtesy of @BellaxMiu)
    First Wallpaper (Courtesy of @BellaxMiu)

Only use the templates for theming; do not rate according to the templates
    APK Template
    ZIP Template

Sig Pics
    Signature pictures thanks a lot to @BATVIC!
    WueYT7K.png

qBadxGz.png

Boot Loops?

I have created a flashable zip for TWRP/CWM that uninstalls ALL of my themes in one swipe. If you're having a boot loop, you must have a custom recovery as a prerequisite to follow this.

I haven't tried this on stock Cyanogen recovery (Cyanogen OS 12/CM nightlies recovery), but it should work if you try using it in Apply Update Zip.

https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347783629

System UI not theming
    Flash this file in recovery, courtesy of @dwALX.

If the flashable ZIP file above didn't work for you, follow these instructions to do it manually:

(Courtesy of +Manuel Labrador Vianthi? and +Will Angers for the original find!)
    1. Download and install SQLite Editor from the Play Store (or a free alternative)
    2. Launch SQLite Editor
    3. Scroll down until you see Settings Storage (com.android.provider.settings)
    4. Click on "secure"
    5. Scroll down to (usually the last option) "themeConfig" and click on it
    6. Click on Edit on top
    7. Delete everything inside value
    8. Click Save
    9. Reboot.

OTHER NOTES
    If you want to learn how to theme, check out my thread here: Getting started on theming for CM12 Theme Engine [w/Template].

Those who are interested in helping out and have some prior knowledge of how to theme, hit me up on Hangouts: chummydevteam@gmail.com.

If you do take my template APK and use it as a template, I'd be grateful if you credited me for the base. This is a request, not a demand.

List of people I would like to credit!
    @Pneuma1985 - For helping me with a ton of Gapps, being a very good friend and as well as the animated checkboxes and radio buttons on v40 onwards.
    @_moelle - For a sh*t ton of moral support, as well as seriously helping with debugging my theme base and calling me an idiot when I make an error.
    @markbencze - For helping me with a ton of drawable xml edits and dimens editing.
    @electrikjesus - For helping with the AMAZING new wallpapers, which now has become the new ethos of the theme.
    @Vivek_Neel - For his awesome guide which brought me back to Lollipop theming after I quit during Gingerbread days.
    @ted77usa - For being a good friend, sharing and tossing ideas around to fix drawable issues and base sharing.
    @remeic - For his amazing all-in-one theme installer app, editing the source can't be this easy!
    @jahirfiquitiva - For his amazing theme dashboard app source, keep up the fantastic work!
    @Rickav - For his great dedication to reorganizing my messy OP and my careless mistakes!​

Beta Access Google+ Community

XDA:DevDB Information
    The Original Dark Material Series, Theme for the Android General

Contributors
    nicholaschum, Khizar, fahadali2315, adityaakadynamo
    Source Code: http://www.github.com/nicholaschum

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 159-160
    Stable Release Date: 2016-07-05

Created 2015-12-14
    Last Updated 2016-07-05
    ATTENTION: 104 IS FINALLY RELEASED AFTER 3 WEEKS!

So guys, v104 is finally released! However, it will roll out in stages. Dark Material has been rolled out today on Play Store. Blacked Out and Colors would be rolled out as soon as I get my computer repaired (today or a couple of days).

Enjoy!

Full Changelog since v103:
    - Revert back to previous fonts to prevent switching problems.
    - Added Hangouts 4.0 themed overlay
    - DESIGN: Make launcher panels more simple.
    - Shorten the toast frame as requested.
    - Adjust framework text for foreground text in Legacy theme.
    - Squash, compress and optimize all images in the overlay folder.
    - Fix Chrome Stable/Beta/Dev bookmarks invisible text.
    - Update project files and fix build (rebase on 5.1.1 framework).
    - Fix YouTube Upload activity black on black buttons.
    - Update README.md for contributors to the private repository.
    - Change accent color in Tapatalk to allow visibility of Following buttons.
    - Add support for ES File Explorer 4.0 on top of 3.0.
    - Add themed Tapatalk v5.1.1 inverted overlay.
    - Add inverted Dialer hint icons for Speed Dial/Recents/Contacts.
    - DESIGN: Update all FABs and Circular Drawables.
    - DESIGN: Update all search frames to a more thin and sleek design.
    - Update Google Play Music Premium Activity icons, text and dialog colors.
    - Add missing Google icons in Play Store thanks to Kevin Dixson.
    - Add new Holo Dark and Holo Light framework drawables.
    - Update Facebook Messenger Overlay with more drawables.
    - Fix WhatsApp message waiting icon invisible.
    - Change white value in WhatsApp to fix visibility.
    - Add themed ES File Explorer 3.0 overlay.
    - Add themed OGYoutube Overlay for Settings and invisible text colors.
    - Fix BlackPlayerEX\'s Notification Background.
    - Fix Bluetooth XML comments.
    - Fix white on white on Google Wallet Dialogs.
    - Update MultiROM Manager Overlay.
    - Update previously untouched SystemUI navigation buttons (Bliss targeted).
    - Fix up Calculator status bar on ROMs with TRDS (Temasek targeted).
    - Fix Holo Keyboard key hint black on black.
    - Add Google Play Games Card color text.
    - Fix Google Play Games Sign Up Dialog.
    - Officially drop support for modded WhatsApp variants.
    - Update Chrome Overlay to Chrome Beta Overlay.
    - Update Google Keep Overlay to add missing + icon in drawer.
    - Update Settings icon names.
    - Add support for CRDroid and Team EOS Settings Icons.
    - Re-add Appcompat themes for styles in Gmail to combat Force Closes.
    - Remove Recents Clear All Icon.
    - Say NO! to rounded corners in Settings (Bliss targeted).
    I haven't been updating my users here in a while, but the next update will be an overhaul to the current theme. With nearly 30 new user-requested apps added and all the bug reports I have received, fixed. I'll be working on it tonight (after new years party) and will push an update in a couple of days (maybe in 2 days)

To all my users, loyal or new, Happy New Year!
    ATTENTION ALL!!!!!!!

release.version.twentyeight for DM, DMD and SDM released, my biggest upgrade out!!!

Screenshots:
    LR9tFdp.png
    uYhHwLG.png
    N8d5dyY.png
    7OBnjEE.png
    Wdvz8Ke.png
    IEiH5wn.png
    Sg9LI2G.png
    HmJIOfB.png
    uB14wUl.png
    BknRro2.png
    zKYp2eR.png

Thanks to my testers for v28 @remicks, @Pneuma1985, @Khizar, @aswath_10, @genesixxbf3, @tobitege
    Thanks A LOT to @electrikjesus for the sexy new wallpapers. Available to download here in the OP!

Full List of Themed Apps:
    Ej5I50G.png

Small changelog:
    Code:
    - MAJOR UPDATE BUILD
    - 62 apps currently themed including: BBS, Bzzapp, DeskClock, Docs, Sheets, Slides, News&Weather, Inbox, Google Calendar, Viber, Twitter, Instagram, MultiROM, OpenCamera and much more!
    - Fixes to framework to target black on black. 
    - Google+ white on white/black on black fixed.
    - New wallpaper set by [user=928479]@electrikjesus[/user]
    - Fix improper dimensions + majority of small bugs.
    - Fix Gmail Manage Labels Text
    - Fix Bold Fonts

Changelog:
    Code:
    Mass clean up of code throughout the entire theme
    Updated Bold Font Family, allowing maximum readability on Gmail
    LatinIME action button green
    Fix Gmail Label Dialog and Settings->Account->Manage Labels black on black
    Fix Youtube Chromecast ActionBar Icon thanks to [user=3448902]@Pneuma1985[/user]
    CyanogenMod Eleven Now Playing Bar, No Music Found color text
    Messenger fab color, background of contacts list, settings blackened
    Gmail windowBackground
    AudioFX unified status/actionbar
    Clock set alarm selected accent
    Hangouts Account Drawer
    Fix Sheets windowBackground
    Fix Slides windowBackground
    Fix Docs windowBackground
    Reconfigure Hangout's Background to be referenced locally through styles instead of using Theme.Material.Light's now ex-forced black background.
    Hangouts Hardkey White fixed
    Changed Theme.Material.Light forced black windowBackground
    Theme Blue Indicators in FW-res
    Touch up Instagram Input Selected Highlight Color
    Phone History Hardkey Background Color
    Fix up Material Light and Dark Keyboards
    Fix Google Calendar Dropdown list
    Theme Google Calendar + Widget
    Theme bzzzapp Dark Mode
    G+ Change Circles fixed
    G+ White text Posting fixed
    Theme AlarmSolo's Alarm Dialog to Material Style
    Theme Google News & Weather Dark Mode Colors
    Fix News and Weather Widget Light Grey Border
    Fix FB Messenger Delete Dialog Black on Black
    Lightly Theme Instagram
    Fix Gmail Label Button Background Color
    Change Lockscreen wallpaper by [user=928479]@electrikjesus[/user]
    Touch up Setting's Running Apps Bar Chart, setting Free RAM to invisible
    Fix Inbox Mail Icons (Move to, Archive, etc) + Fab Icon in Message View
    Theme Google Inbox (No Drawer as there's a layouts limitation)
    Fixed Google Translate Unreadable Text Completely
    Themed Trebuchet's Settings Menu background
    Theme Viber on DPIs greater than TabletUI
    Fix Contacts Known Contacts Dropdown Text
    Changed Gmail Drawer to Black from Grey
    Added new Wallpaper by [user=928479]@electrikjesus[/user]
    Fix Recents Clear All Ripple
    Phone History Dropdown is all in black text
    Theme Google Sheets
    Theme Google Docs
    Theme Google Slides
    Apex settings fixed, readable now!
    Lightly Theme Twitter
    Add Dialer's search expanded background + adjusted white text
    Fix Dialer's History/Call Log Dropdown text
    Fix "Draft" text on main screen, bolded.
    Fix Gmail Drawer Highlight
    Fix Gmail Multi-Account Unread badge + text
    Finalize Gmail Overall Theme
    Fix Gmail accounts text
    Theme AOSP Clock (DeskClock) + Notifications
    Theme OpenCamera
    Fixed Downloads/DocumentsUI Item Selected Background
    Downloads/DocumentsUI Cut Icon
    Force QS to be fully widened on all DPIs
    Update v105 pushed for all themes! Finally!

ATTENTION!!: This is a monthly build now, as I started school and I have much more responsibilities now, I can\'t juggle both CMTE, Layers and ROM source verification as well as assignments. From now on, I will accept requests, and only push out updates when deemed enough of an update. Please respect my decision and I would be grateful if you posted in the community instead of spamming my mailbox to post bugs, as other users can help answer your issue.

List of themes updated:
    - DM, DMD, DMR+ (PLAY STORE)
    - BO, BOD, BOR+ (PLAY STORE)
    - Amethyst, Ferocity, Flamboyance, Relaxation, Stock Google (AFH)

Changelog:
    - Revert back to previous fonts to prevent switching problems, AGAIN! No more complaints, please!
    - Add themed QS volume panel tile
    - Add QS On-the-Go QS Tiles and Power Menu buttons.
    - Add themed notification drawer button to switch from Task Manager.
    - Replace contextual headers with new poly effect backgrounds by @BellaxMiu
    - Revamp ES File Explorer drawer text, thanks to @franzyroy.
    - Fix Chrome Dev\'s Unreadable bookmarks
    - Pushbullet: Fix unreadable text colors for popup and search box.
    - Do not use publicized styles, call privatized ones instead.
    - Fix G+ Poll colors and reorganize cdt colors.
    - Fix unreadable text in Smart Lock "Places" activity and change header text in Google Settings.
    - Add inverted Google+ Overlay.
    - Add darkened button bar for Twitter.
    - Update Bluetooth connected status bar icon.
    - Fix OK Google Voice Training Text Colors
    -Update YouTube Overlay for 10.35.53.
    - Add colorful Google icons into search bar and SystemUI\'s nav target
    - Theme Snapdragon Browser (Cyanogen OS 12.1 edition).
    - Theme GalleryNext (Cyanogen OS 12.1 edition)
    - Theme DialerNext (Cyanogen OS 12.1 edition).
    - Add colored drawables for legacy Google Search apps.
    - Fix invisible Cyanogen Theme Chooser App Themer text color.
    - Bliss: Add exposed text color on DPI alert dialog.
    - Fix unreadable status change window in Hangouts.
    - WhatsApp: Change accent to green, and darken card colors.
    - Bliss: Add new QS Panel and QS Bar tiles.
    - Add themed KatPro notification text color.
    - Add themed Shuttle and Shuttle+ notification colors.
    - Fix invisible Root and SD card icon in history of ESFileExplorer.
    - Fix Google Play Music Tutorial Buttons.
    - Whiten YouTube search clear all button.
    - Fix YouTube text after typing in searchbox/actionbar.
    - Fix unreadable Frequently Contacted contact text colors.
    - Adjust Chrome tab text color and remove text shadows.
    - Re-add default text color to fix unreadable popups in Chrome.
    - Revert "Fix Chrome Bookmarks Invisible Text".
    - Add new WhatsApp Compose Icons by @arjerine.
    - Remove legacy Google Logo from Google Search Bar.
    - Hangouts Blocked People drawable - inverted the question marks.
    - Fix Google Play Services v8 - Popup menu black on black.
    - Drop support for Hangouts 3.0.
    - Change Hangouts overlay to use green instead of grey.
    - Add new Dropbox authenticator icon.
    - Fix BetterBatteryStats status bar color.
    - Fix Google Play Games Settings status bar.
    - Fix unreadable Google Play Games progress circle.