[PORT][Xperia Z4/Z3+ Live Wallpaper][ROOTED!][Z,Z1,Z2,Z3,ZU]

Search This thread

WhiteNeo

Feb 13, 2013
Oh please do upload and share it! That's great news for us non-rooted users.???
Here you go! :)
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952613237

Install and report. :good:
The updated APK will now work along with stock sony live wallpapers. :good:
The app might not install on unmodified stock Sony ROMs that already have a Xperia Flow live wallpaper, however it should work fine if no such app is present. :good:

And I don't see any problem in publishing this app in Play Store, as long as it's for free. :D

Last edited:

LitoNi

May 5, 2012
Vancouver
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952613176

The app might not install on unmodified stock Sony ROMs that already have a Xperia Flow live wallpaper, however it should work fine if no such app is present. :good:

And I don't see any problem in publishing this app in Play Store, as long as it's for free. :D

Yea it doesn't seem to work on devices that already have the original xperia flow installed. On stock we can't even remove it so it is not possible to install the new one.

Is it possible to redirect the save path of the new xperia flow so that it doesn't overwrite or detect the old xperia flow?

Linked updated, cant thank you enough for your hard work, working flawlessly on my Xperia Z3 stock. :highfive:

Last edited:

--anx--

Apr 22, 2008
Cosenza
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23991606952613176

Oh no...i have pre-installed the stock live wallpaper and it says APPLICATION NOT INSTALLED... :crying:

I suppose there's no solution at this point. .the only thing to try is to make the new wall NOT TO OVERWRITE the stock one...

WhiteNeo

Feb 13, 2013
I remember that there's a line where you can modify the "path" of the app in order not to overwrite an old one....i discovered that when i created some icon packs for Chronus Widget some time ago...
I know about this line, but changing this often causes force closes because certain files and classes cannot be found anymore..
However, I will give my best when I'm back home. :good:

lee480

Jun 24, 2012
change the package name.. Sony's signature checking doesn't allow modified apps or non-Sony signed app to replace original app..

ado000178

Oct 30, 2014
z4 wallpaper for noon root users

I know about this line, but changing this often causes force closes because certain files and classes cannot be found anymore..
However, I will give my best when I'm back home. :good:

:) Thankyou in advance for your hard work, im with u 100% !! trying to give a chance to non root users to enjoy this beautiful wallpaper bro !!! hope there is a way to get it installed on my Z2 ! NEo! NEo ! hear the cheers ?? :highfive:

--anx--

Apr 22, 2008
Cosenza
Thia is it, running on Xperia Z3 Compact with lollipop, stock and Nova Launcher.

Attachments

• 1433180196943.jpg
    1433180196943.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 344

Pyramid Head

Mar 6, 2015
Silent Hill

amazing thanks man

Last edited:

ermond012

Jul 6, 2013
Malabon City

It's working!!! Thank you so much for this! How can we ever thank you?!???

--anx--

Apr 22, 2008
Cosenza
And believe me, if you love lollipop and, more generally, flat style, this wallpaper it's absolutely PERFECT...

I loved the original Experience Flow, and having it optimized and redrawn for the last Android interaction, well, it's wonderful.

And INFINITE THANKS to @WhiteNeo...

ermond012

Jul 6, 2013
Malabon City
If I may just ask this here, does anyone know any Xperia Z2 live wallpaper that will work on non-rooted phones? I cannot dload the one from the PS but when I'm trying to sode dload it it isn't installing as I have the preinstalled Experience Flow of Z3 (from Lollipop update). Any idea where I can find one?

LitoNi

May 5, 2012
Vancouver

Top Liked Posts