Your Google Play Store is blocked? Search/request your app here!

Search This thread

therishi

Aug 22, 2014
Mortal kombat

i recently updated my mortal kombat on andoid to version 1.2.0 from version 1.1.2 and this update has more bugs then previous one...how do i install 1.1.2 again?i have the obb file but not the apk...pls can i get a link for aok of 1.1.2..if not 1.1.2 then 1.1.3 or 1.1.1?

PalmCentro

Dec 8, 2014
█ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
Looking for skeegle, cant download it due country restriction

Are you sure there's such a app on the playstore at all??
skelle.JPG

libussa

Jun 5, 2015
hi guys,
can anyone upload this one?

Construarch PINI
play. google. com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.knowlodge.drm.client.pini
(address with spaces)

I think it's locked for Brazil, but not sure....

Thanks!

Feb 3, 2015
This has been open for some time, can someone please post this app, we would greatly appreciate it. Recording voices for the robot to speak is very cool, and to be able to program it with Blockly will add another dimension to play with this thing. I will add, if you have kids, and they are interested in learning programming you may want to take a look at these robots, they are really very cool. http://www.makewonder.com/
I FOUND IT!!! http://apk-dl.com/download/android/com.makewonder.blockly Click "Download APK File" and Click "THANKS" as well!!

Reactions: nygmam

jufofu

Jan 27, 2009
My phone's Google Play Services are dead, as well as all the installed apps (except Skype, Dropbox and Yandex Maps). So I can't use Titanium Backup.
Could someone please upload an apk of any free app that will let me backup my apps data?
By the way, I'm not really sure I've still got root, because SuperSU is dead too.

mrrocketdog

Oct 27, 2013
My phone's Google Play Services are dead, as well as all the installed apps (except Skype, Dropbox and Yandex Maps). So I can't use Titanium Backup.
Could someone please upload an apk of any free app that will let me backup my apps data?
By the way, I'm not really sure I've still got root, because SuperSU is dead too.

not to be buttin in people. I know it's not my thread , just trying to help out.
sorry if inappropriate. Will delete if needed.
thanks for all of work/downloads you've provided to me and others.:good:

check your PM. :)

"all i can really do , is stay out of my own way and let the will of heaven be done"

Last edited:
Reactions: jufofu

Khastiel

Jun 8, 2015
Hi,
Can anyone help me to get :
Zenonia S : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamevil.zenoniaonline.android.google.global.normal

Final Fantasy Mobius : play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.square_enix.android_googleplay.mobiusff_j

Thanks for your help :fingers-crossed:

Top Liked Posts