[ROM] [5.1.1] [NIGHTLY] CyanogenMod 12.1 for Nexus 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

orgl

Apr 13, 2006
Since about 2 weeks some of my notifications don't show up in the statusbar and on the lockscreen. But they are in the list of notification log in settings.
Especially notifications for one of my mail accounts in mail app Nine. For a second account in the same app notifications show up as expected.
I reconfigured already mail accounts and reinstalled the app.
Any other ideas to reset the notifications for that account?
Thanks Orgl.

Problem solved through update. Was a bug...

mikebeatrice

Jan 13, 2010
Anyone know if there's a way to enable call recording outside the locale that has it by default? build.prop edit like with cm11?

dioz70

May 11, 2009
Sending SMS is ok.... I can't send MMS. I tried the cyanogen stock app and some others but without result....

Does anybody have the same problem?

I found a workaround.
Disable LTE and use 3G during sending/receiving MMS and it works fine

But the problem exists if you are on 2g network and want to send MMS then there in no automatic transition to 3g/4g to send it...

Is this a general problem of 5.1.1 ?

Rawi666

Sep 11, 2011
But the problem exists if you are on 2g network and want to send MMS then there in no automatic transition to 3g/4g to send it...

Is this a general problem of 5.1.1 ?

I think it's a google bug since android 5.0 and it applies to all android 5.0 phones AFAIK (just google "mms android 5" and you'll fine a lot of similar issues on different phones).

On kitkat MMS worked fine on any network.

I don't have any issues with MMS while on 2G, only on LTE.
Just remember to enable mobile data as it's required for mms.

Reactions: dioz70

Marvi70

Jul 28, 2010
I saw that it's possible to manipulate the quicksettings even if the device is locked...
e.g. dectivate resp. activate wlan etc.

In my opinion a locked device should be locked and no manituplation should be possible

myfluxi

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jun 28, 2011
If you suffer from the issue where your wifi does not reconnect properly and both the wifi and telephony icon in your status bar show an exclamation mark, please try the attached flashable file 150619_wifi_telephony.zip.

If you suffer from broken 3G on Sprint, please try the attached flashable file 150619_apn.zip with the APN fix pushed to gerrit in http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/101325/.

Attachments

• 150619_apn.zip
    212.6 KB · Views: 78
  • 150619_wifi_telephony.zip
    951 KB · Views: 224

ssirK

Mar 5, 2007
Lyon
EAP-SIM let you connect to a wifi without having to type a login/pass, its the SIM that authorize you on the wifi network

it's used here in France by my ISP to let you automatically connect to a community wifi network (and save some 3G/4G bandwith)

Reactions: VQ30DE

ajayajun

Feb 2, 2015
Bangalore
How's Nightly build guys?? Is it stable?? For daily use? Or please suggest me a stable build plz

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    16k6kg4.jpg

CyanogenMod 12.1 Nightly

CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android
    REMEMBER:
    That for CM Team this is still a work in progress, and CM Team does not offer support to any Nightly ROM
    If you desire to try a Kernel, Mod, Customization or Cherry-Pick do-it at your own risk
    THIS IS PURE CYANOGENMOD 12, WITHOUT ANY EXTRAS

Just another reminder if you want to install this ROM:
    WARNING:
    "Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, and any kind of problems in your little life of yours.
    Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it!
    YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you."

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

CHANGELOG:
    All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo or visit out Gerrit Code Review for a up to date changelog.
    For a more comprehensive changelog you can visit here.

Wiki Note: What's CAF?
    CAF is a custom Linux kernel branch in place to support Qualcomm hardware. By using a potentially heavily customized kernel (while AOSP Android uses the main Linux kernel).
    It's also the Code Aurora repository. It's the place where Qualcomm releases source code for their phone processors.
    You can find more information about CAF in their forum, here:

DOWNLOADS:
    Current AOSP Nightly Build Hammerhead:
    CM12.1-NIGHTLY-hammerhead
    Current CAF Nightly Build Hammerhead:
    CM12.1-NIGHTLY-hammerheadcaf

GApps:
    See the second Post!

INSTRUCTIONS:
    - latest TWRP is higly recomended
    - DO NOT WIPE YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE
    - full wipe, cache, dalvik... (factory reset) if coming from a different rom, else skip this step
    - flash build
    - flash gapps
    - wipe cache and dalvik
    - reboot

For some word of wisdom about the cyanogenmod, please check cyanogen team blog, here.
    ENJOY!

MOD EDIT: As it would appear @SFCMouco has abandoned this build, This thread has been closed.

SFCMouco if you have any questions, please contact one of the LG Moderators. Thank you..

There is a new CM12.1 thread up and running here if there are users still looking for a updated build.
    My GApps & Mods:
    Here
    In this threat you can find my two versions of Gapps and several mods (Xperia, CM12s, Htc, etc...)

Official CyanogenMod GApps... you can find them here: (for all versions of cm: 12.1, 12, 11, etc...)
    Now that the other thread is closed and all lurkers are gone, I might leave the CAF nightlies up... :silly:

I get my replacement N5 from CM soon, in the meantime nothing device-specific will happen.

I received a OnePlus One as well and I cannot believe how great the CAF builds are in comparison. Audio is on par and we are much smoother with the Nexus. Even the AOSP builds are smoother, true story.
    Hot off the press: TWRP 2.8.5.3 hammerheadcaf

Everybody be thankful for TWRPs awesome support!
    cm-13.0-20151111-UNOFFICIAL-hammerhead.zip

Mass chaos in audio/media after the r26 AOSP source drop fixed. Hammerhead is ready for M nightlies.