Inverted/Transparent Apps PlayStore, Hangouts, Inbox, etc,,Updated 20170518

Search This thread

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Boy this new Google Music was a pain in the arse LOL but, it is almost done.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-06-23-22-58-18.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-06-23-22-58-18.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 368

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
I sure did brother! Keep those movies coming they are awesome! Final was in Constitutional Law II,,,getting ready to do my second Thesis for my second Masters.

Awesome work buddy. Did you see the 3 new add-ins in my folder? sent you an email last night!!
By the way, what are your finals in? I am, or use to be a mathematics Teacher.

mlips821

Feb 6, 2015
Atlantic City
DropBox link updated with Inverted and Transparent Google Music 6.0.1942S,,,,it is a signed install so just install like any other apk,,,enjoy!

Awesome work buddy. Did you see the 3 new add-ins in my folder? sent you an email last night!!
By the way, what are your finals in? I am, or use to be a mathematics Teacher.

I sure did brother! Keep those movies coming they are awesome! Final was in Constitutional Law II,,,getting ready to do my second Thesis for my second Masters.

Nice!:good: my minor was Criminal law and also studied some Business Law too. I took 1 Environmental Law course and wanted to hang myself. Would rather get Root Canal's everyday then do Environmental Law. :D

Adywizard

Jun 9, 2014
Hi Archangel. I have an question about how can I install inverted Google translate on data patition. I've found that apk was under system folder alongside with all libraries, so I was wondering what I have to do to get Google translate installed on data partition, can I just move apk from system folder to data folder inside the zip or I have to do something else?
Also some of links are broken, getting error 404.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using tapatalk.

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
The way this and other apps are themed they have to installed on system/app. The apps that I can do as a signed install I do like Google Music and DropBox. You can try to adb it to data/app or use something like root explorer to move it to data/app and fix permissions then reboot but it most likely f/c. As for my newer apps if you want PM me your email and I can add you to the growing list of testers for new apps.

Hi Archangel. I have an question about how can I install inverted Google translate on data patition. I've found that apk was under system folder alongside with all libraries, so I was wondering what I have to do to get Google translate installed on data partition, can I just move apk from system folder to data folder inside the zip or I have to do something else?
Also some of links are broken, getting error 404.

Sent from my Nokia 3310 using tapatalk.

Train88

Recognized Themer
Oct 8, 2013
Greenville, SC
OnePlus 8
That was on 04-06-2015, 11:38 AM.Any news when this "massive update soon" will be?Just asking,because it was "only" 3 weeks ago,and last update was over a month ago
XDA rules specify that ETAs are not to be asked for. He will release when he releases.

Saving eyes from bleeding, one app at a time.

mlips821

Feb 6, 2015
Atlantic City
That was on 04-06-2015, 11:38 AM.Any news when this "massive update soon" will be?Just asking,because it was "only" 3 weeks ago,and last update was over a month ago
My dude, some people actually have more important things to accomplish first, like finals for school and more! your phone and apps aren't going anywhere, I'm sure you will manage bro.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

P.S.--- @Archangel, good luck on your finals buddy!

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Thanks brother aced it as usual LOL

My dude, some people actually have more important things to accomplish first, like finals for school and more! your phone and apps aren't going anywhere, I'm sure you will manage bro.

---------- Post added at 09:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:33 AM ----------

Resio

Mar 18, 2013
Yeah the DropBox users will get the apps first then I will do a massive update on here soon.

Yeah,weird thing is He has time to update apps for His DB,but not to update the thread :)

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010

Cause that excuse made me smile :).Few hours to update app is ok,few minutes to copy-paste link is too much,do You see the irony :)?

Nah...i dont see the irony..i read the thread. DO YOU? @Archangel stated weeks ago he would no longer be updating the thread but would be sharing via db instead and asked to pm him for the invite to his box. Now with that said and done remember 1 thing .Devs and Themers do this cause they love sharing their work. They dont have to by no means necessary so when comments like yours are posted it just turns them off from doing so. Read xda and you will see what im talking about. You will see abondoned roms/themes in case you dont know what to look for...this because people just arent happy with ETAS or in your case UPDATES. You also do know my boy is an active Marine and in my opinion serving our country is far more important then serving us but yet he finds a way to do so and keep us loyal users happy. With that said and done bro/sis in my opinion your post count makes you too new to be acting like this, dont mess up your name by posting comments like this cause no one will wanna help you in the future....have a good one man/woman:)

Last edited:

mamdroid

Feb 25, 2014
Pensacola
Nah...i dont see the irony..i read the thread. DO YOU? @Archangel stated weeks ago he would no longer be updating the thread but would be sharing via db instead and asked to pm him for the invite to his box. Now with that said and done remember 1 thing .Devs and Themers do this cause they love sharing their work. They dont have to by no means necessary so when comments like yours are posted it just turns them off from doing so. Read xda and you will see what im talking about. You will see abondoned roms/themes in case you dont know what to look for...this because people kust arent happy with ETAS or in your case UPDATES. You also do know my boy is an active Marine and in my opinion serving our country is far more important then serving us but yet he finds a way to do so and keep us loyal users happy. With that said and done bro/sis in my opinion your post count makes you too new to be acting like this, dont mess up your name like by posting comments like this cause no one will wanna help you in the future....have a good one man/woman:)

+1 VERY Well said Brother!!! Could not agree with you more on this Bro.:good:

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts