[Share] Rom Lollipop SUPER LTE V6.5 With G4 Apps

Search This thread

Waxim1

Sep 15, 2013
Lahore
I have tried many Lollipop Roms available here and lgviet on my E988 but all of them have bugs and / or battery drain issues except on Korean F240. I am just sharing this Rom as it is not my work ALL CREDIT GOES TO @henrypham91 and lgviet team. He did great job as this rom is very stable for E988 and battery is best among all other LP roms (although not as good as Stock KK but still much better).

Note:
System UI of this Rom is modded by Henry Pham and it has different battery icons, analog clock on right side of status bar, signal bar / clock alignment on left or centre, network speed etc. You can change options from custom settings provided by him. However, if you don't like this UI and want to get stock UI (like I did :p ), I have uploaded the zip, just flash it via recovery. Link is given below. However, custom settings of Henry Pham will not work on stock UI.

Some Features:
Very smooth and stable
Supports LG Gpro F240KLS / E988 / 980 / 986 / GX F310L & LR/ GK F220
LG G4 theme / Wallpapers
Dialer / contacts ported from G4
G4 Calender, Alarm
G4 Weather
Best Battery Backup
Call Recording

Installation Instructions:
It is strongly recommended that you should be on Stock Kitkat / LP
Root and install Recovery (I use Cloudy's modified TWRP- Link Given)
4 Wipes (Date, Cache, System,Dalvik Cache)
Install Rom by selecting your variant (E986 users, select E988 during installation)
E988/E980/E986/F240s users do not reboot, you need to install patch (Link Given Below)
Reboot &Enjoy!
If you are booting into recovery again and again flash Zero Misc fix file
For E980 users, if you have in call sound issue, flash this : E980 Sound Fix

Download Links
Rom: Super LTE V6.5
SUper LTE V6.5 Google Drive Link Thanks to @Hamza1010

Recovery: Cloudy TWRP
Patch for E986
Patch for E988
Patch for E980
Patch for F240S
Zero Misc Fix Factory Data Reset
Stock System UI: Gdrive Link

Screenshots:

DIzos3J.png
stucFpk.jpg
Z7s8afL.png
Dt86AKr.png
vEAjlW4.png

Last edited:

dpalmer76

Oct 4, 2012
Mississippi
I have tried many Lollipop Roms available here and lgviet on my E988 but all of them have bugs and / or battery drain issues except on Korean F240. I am just sharing this Rom as it is not my work and neither I am a developer, ALL CREDIT GOES TO @henrypham91 and lgviet team. He did great job as this rom is very stable for E988 and battery is best among all other LP roms (although not as good as Stock KK but still much better).

There are V6.8 and 6.9 of this rom too but on E98xx they have two issues, camera force closes when you switch to video recording and also GPS does not work. V6.5 has no such bug so I am sharing this specifically for E988 / E980 users.

Note:
System UI of this Rom is modded by Henry Pham and it has different battery icons, analog clock on right side of status bar, signal bar / clock alignment on left or centre, network speed etc. You can change options from custom settings provided by him. However, if you don't like this UI and want to get stock UI (like I did [emoji14] ), I have uploaded the zip, just flash it via recovery. Link is given below. However, custom settings of Henry Pham will not work on stock UI.

Some Features:
Very smooth and stable
Supports LG Gpro F240KLS / E988 / 980 / GX F310L & LR/ GK F220
LG G4 theme / Wallpapers
G4 Calender, Alarm
G4 Weather
Best Battery Backup
Call Recording

Install Rom by selecting your variant
E988/E980/F240s users do not reboot, you need to install patch (Link Given Below)
Reboot &Enjoy!

Download Links (All are from LGviet, if someone can upload on Gdrive, plz share the link as these links are too slow)
Patch for E988
Patch for E980
Patch for F240S

Screenshots:

DIzos3J.png
stucFpk.jpg
Z7s8afL.png
Dt86AKr.png
vEAjlW4.png
Anyway to get weather on lockscreen to work?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 12:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

What is patch for?

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

bigdaddytrayn

Dec 21, 2010
I got everything set up but don't have a clock on my notification s bar and home light doesn't light up. Anyway to fix that? There is a custom settings app but it's in Vietnamese.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app

Waxim1

Sep 15, 2013
Lahore
I got everything set up but don't have a clock on my notification s bar and home light doesn't light up. Anyway to fix that? There is a custom settings app but it's in Vietnamese.

Thanks

Sent from my LG-E980 using XDA Free mobile app
Unfortunately that settings are in Vietnamese only. First two options in custom settings are for clock and battery I remember, you can try those.

Waxim1

Sep 15, 2013
Lahore
Reactions: dpalmer76

Waxim1

Sep 15, 2013
Lahore
Does this rom has Knock Code feature on the lockscreen ?

How much screen on time do you got on this rom ? 5hours ?

It has Knock off on G Pro same as stock. Regarding SOT, 5 hours is what I used to get on KK. It has approx. 3-4 hours depending upon usage and brightness level. You wont be getting more than 3 hours on any LP rom @ your e988. Better stick to KK if you are looking for 5 hours or so.

Last edited:
Reactions: dpalmer76

artssa

Feb 14, 2013
Yes I have tried, it drains battery like anything. Super LTE has better battery backup.

Thank you.

And what about other functions, UI, customizations.. Which one is better - or are they the same??

Another question, you said that if we change the UI to the stock one, we lose the Dev's settings. What does it do (the dev's settings)?

Thanks again for answering.

Waxim1

Sep 15, 2013
Lahore
Thank you.

And what about other functions, UI, customizations.. Which one is better - or are they the same??

Another question, you said that if we change the UI to the stock one, we lose the Dev's settings. What does it do (the dev's settings)?

Thanks again for answering.

Super LTE has G4 theme+ few apps so it is better in terms of UI.

Regarding dev's settings, this option is added in settings menu as custom settings. These are in Vietnamese language and you can change battery icon, its color etc. Also there are options like changing clock position to left/center or right, network speed etc. However, I like stock UI with stock battery icon and all aligned to right. Choice is urs whatever you like. Also, if you like Iphone style battery/signal bar, you can chose this option during installation of rom.

Reactions: artssa

nov715

Jul 23, 2010
Hi. Very nice rom,
Is the T action feature working in this rom?

Sent from my LG-E988 using XDA Free mobile app

nellycruzz

Oct 24, 2011
rowlett,tx
I clicked on the links for the E980 patch and rom but my translator is not translating and idk what to click to download the .zip files. Help please.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have tried many Lollipop Roms available here and lgviet on my E988 but all of them have bugs and / or battery drain issues except on Korean F240. I am just sharing this Rom as it is not my work ALL CREDIT GOES TO @henrypham91 and lgviet team. He did great job as this rom is very stable for E988 and battery is best among all other LP roms (although not as good as Stock KK but still much better).

Note:
    System UI of this Rom is modded by Henry Pham and it has different battery icons, analog clock on right side of status bar, signal bar / clock alignment on left or centre, network speed etc. You can change options from custom settings provided by him. However, if you don't like this UI and want to get stock UI (like I did :p ), I have uploaded the zip, just flash it via recovery. Link is given below. However, custom settings of Henry Pham will not work on stock UI.

Some Features:
    Very smooth and stable
    Supports LG Gpro F240KLS / E988 / 980 / 986 / GX F310L & LR/ GK F220
    LG G4 theme / Wallpapers
    G4 Calender, Alarm
    G4 Weather
    Best Battery Backup
    Call Recording

Install Rom by selecting your variant (E986 users, select E988 during installation)
    E988/E980/E986/F240s users do not reboot, you need to install patch (Link Given Below)
    Reboot &Enjoy!
    For E980 users, if you have in call sound issue, flash this : E980 Sound Fix

Download Links
    SUper LTE V6.5 Google Drive Link Thanks to @Hamza1010

Patch for E986
    Patch for E988
    Patch for E980
    Patch for F240S

Screenshots:

DIzos3J.png
    stucFpk.jpg
    Z7s8afL.png
    Dt86AKr.png
    vEAjlW4.png
    Download Links (All are from LGviet, if someone can upload on Gdrive, plz share the link as these links are too slow)

here is the google drive link
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7GouRautyJ_TVlBYXVmVXBSbU0/view
    Breaking Good News for G Pro Users.

Released
    Lollipop SUPER UX V8i Port G4.

Download and Test it. :good:

Link: https://www.fshare.vn/file/OG1I75UJUHIS

GOOD LUCK.:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I have some times incoming call problem. no voice and i can not hier any thing. but i never had outgoing call problem my model is E986 and i use E988 rom
    I tried E980 volume fix. baut with it i have no voice for both incoming and outgoing calls any suggestions?
    I love this rom but i have to us my phon for calling!!

Sent from my LG-E988 using XDA Free mobile app

I will try to make patch for e986 sound fix and update.