Just came up on a Galaxy Note 4

Search This thread

freeza

Recognized Developer
May 28, 2006
Pasadena, CA
www.freeza-inc.com
OnePlus 10 Pro
Thanks everyone for the support. Glad to know so many of you want this to happen. Just a quick update... I'm waiting on a tar image to surface because unfortunately my note 4 came with oe1 and since it's rooted... can't really get the latest update. However I have downloaded and analyzed kernel source and system... even though neither are the latest. I'd definitely like to get started on the latest available software so let's hope a tar surfaces soon!

xyojimbox

Aug 12, 2010
Thanks everyone for the support. Glad to know so many of you want this to happen. Just a quick update... I'm waiting on a tar image to surface because unfortunately my note 4 came with oe1 and since it's rooted... can't really get the latest update. However I have downloaded and analyzed kernel source and system... even though neither are the latest. I'd definitely like to get started on the latest available software so let's hope a tar surfaces soon!

Awesome freeza cant wait!

Will you be doing update zips like you did on other phone. Just curious cause i always used them instead bof taring a new update. Take care!

Reactions: freeza

Top Liked Posts