RiverROM Gone...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Mr_PaYYa

Jan 18, 2008
U lawyer ?
None of your busines..
All Day u send me private msg how do fix how do fix..
I think just a thank you for using the kernel
b5c5095dcfb55167a671cad0efa801f0.jpg

Envoyé de mon SM-G925F en utilisant Tapatalk

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
U lawyer ?
None of your busines..
All Day u send me private msg how do fix how do fix..

1st, no, I'm not al lawyer.
2nd it is my business when you are using my kernel without my permission.
3rd I didn't ask your help to fix anything. I asked your help on porting S6 ROM and after few days of asking, you didn't help me with anything. You could have sparred few minutes and give me a good advice as I have spend a lot of time on making that kernel.
4th and last, because you are being rude I have to ask you to remove my kernel from your ROM or I'll report you to the moderators.

Evren35

Dec 12, 2014
Me rude:)
i think you're a jealous man..
i Fixed this kernel more overclock,undervolt and more Fixed. .
Your rom not working my rom working.
my all Works saved computer
You must go moderators.
Please leave now this topic.

1st, no, I'm not al lawyer.
2nd it is my business when you are using my kernel without my permission.
3rd I didn't ask your help to fix anything. I asked your help on porting S6 ROM and after few days of asking, you didn't help me with anything. You could have sparred few minutes and give me a good advice as I have spend a lot of time on making that kernel.
4th and last, because you are being rude I have to ask you to remove my kernel from your ROM or I'll report you to the moderators.

Evren35

Dec 12, 2014
Hi all
Am here because this Jon only my hobby i want to serve peoples,
I have no intention to discreto anyone..
This rom continue and here..
I make a New powerfull kernel.
keep and touch.

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
Me rude:)
i think you're a jealous man..
i Fixed this kernel more overclock,undervolt and more Fixed. .
Your rom not working my rom working.
my all Works saved computer
You must go moderators.
Please leave now this topic.

Mate, you didn't understood anything from what I have told you. Not surprised. By your writing, I guess that you use Google translate.
My kernel doesn't need any fixing. Is fine how it is. As prove is the fact that you use it besides many other users. Don't worry I will not bother you anymore.
Good luck finding a new kernel for your ROM.

Evren35

Dec 12, 2014
Mate dont worry Now,
My rom Link deleted now.this is your kernel you are right.
Yes my english not good..
Good luck to

Mate, you didn't understood anything from what I have told you. Not surprised. By your writing, I guess that you use Google translate.
My kernel doesn't need any fixing. Is fine how it is. As prove is the fact that you use it besides many other users. Don't worry I will not bother you anymore.
Good luck finding a new kernel for your ROM.

kfasheldon

Jun 17, 2010
Birmingham
Mate dont worry Now,
My rom Link deleted now.this is your kernel you are right.
Yes my english not good..
Good luck to

Guys please stop bickering . There are not many devs on the edge so it would be so much better to work together , share your discoveries and suggestions ..Afterall none of you produced the phone, the original rom or kernel source your work is built on but you dont see google or samsung miss having a moan in here because you never thanked them. With tht in mind give credit where it's due. I'm sure starbucks doesnt really have a problem if you use his kernal just apologise to him and request use and give him credit, after all he and micky wernt about we would probably have never got where we are.

Heres to some great progress and colaboration ..

Evren35

Dec 12, 2014
hi @kfasheldon you're right..
I did not know what he did this kernel really..
I knew it was her, I wish him permission ...look my credit and thanks..
am sure i make good kernel this rom...I know many scripting languages sample html,php.....
this not hard for me but I'm new i learning....
@starbucks2010 am sorry mate I'm nervous this time realy my hand broken an a lot of pain....
everyone needs us...
pls accept my sorry give me peace...

Guys please stop bickering . There are not many devs on the edge so it would be so much better to work together , share your discoveries and suggestions ..Afterall none of you produced the phone, the original rom or kernel source your work is built on but you dont see google or samsung miss having a moan in here because you never thanked them. With tht in mind give credit where it's due. I'm sure starbucks doesnt really have a problem if you use his kernal just apologise to him and request use and give him credit, after all he and micky wernt about we would probably have never got where we are.

Heres to some great progress and colaboration ..

ferasoss

Mar 21, 2014
Sweden
Hi every body,
I hope you get well soon Everen35 and thanks for your great work, also thanks to Starbucks for his great work too and thanks to all developers for their efforts to make our devices better and i hope that all cooperate for the best.

citizendela

Jul 13, 2015
Accra
am sure i make good kernel this rom...I know many scripting languages sample html,php.....
@starbucks2010 am sorry mate I'm nervous this time realy my hand broken an a lot of pain....
everyone needs us...

There are not many developers for the Note Edge unlike the Note 4. Please you guys should put your differences aside and work together. Please work together and give us a rom. Evren, thanks for apologising and it is always good to acknowledge each other's work. We are waiting for your next magic. How is your hand by the way?

starbucks2010

Jun 30, 2010
everyone needs us...
It's ok. Apologies accepted.
You can continue using my kernel if you wish.
I hope that next time when someone will ask you for help or an advise you'll be more friendly and helpful with him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Thanks for using RiverROM..
    Edge Panel Works Like S6 Edge
    Now S6 Edge Rom Full Note 5 Style..
    All App Themed Note 5
    Added Note 5 Media,
    Added Note 5 Fonts
    Added Note 5 Wallpaper
    More App Change S6 Edge 5.1.1
    Some App Changed Note 5
    Added Microsoft Samsung One Drive
    Added Microsoft Samsung One Note
    Added Microsoft Samsung Excell
    Added Microsoft Samsung World
    Added Microsoft Samsung powerpoint
    Add Stagefright Vulnerability
    Fixed Ram
    Fixed Battery Drain
    Fixed build.prop

Fingerprint how is Works..Back Stock Secsettings.apk Register Fingerprint, change again S6 Edge secsettings2.apk that's all....
    Link BOD5 and S6 Edge Secsettings.apk :https://mega.nz/#!WA0HGTjK!0Rj-VA2uf8sZ1-u1UCMzBuUUODyqqoGjxvmRN_48Wsk

Any Locscreen Delay U Must Go To Settings Auto Lock Change 10 or 15 secconds..Try Lockscreen Options Pin Or Model.

Added New Note5 Preview Over the horizon

I Hope You Will Like It.
    Please Do Not Forget To Thanks Button..This Is Very Easy..
    Thanks And Enjoy.

Note 5 Style Rom link https://mega.nz/#!zAlmnByS!AgRYqtoC2OrWhpqFb-ipAN8588QkGhS2L8EjbDW9FIo

TouchWizz FC Here Fix Flash TWRP https://mega.nz/#!7M1GBKQY!54zseSDx5Mbg7pf_6SDlSAbxEfxDrMFlg_xvGUopCic
    everyone needs us...
    It's ok. Apologies accepted.
    You can continue using my kernel if you wish.
    I hope that next time when someone will ask you for help or an advise you'll be more friendly and helpful with him.
    Change Log:
    World Clock Fixed
    Touchkey Lights Fixed
    Added Sparkling Effects
    Lock Screen Delay Fixed.
    Gallery Fixed
    Alternative Camera Change icon Note 5
    Added PenUP