Last update no notification sound

Attachments

• 1438427964214.jpg
    1438427964214.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 386

Hakets

Feb 23, 2007
Cali
Hi friends, confirmed, to me notifications works in 2015080105, and all referent about sounds through speaker works fine, thanks to devs :thumbup:

Sent from my falcon using XDA Free mobile app

Reactions: bombo72

techNIK+

Jan 3, 2015
Congrats to devs, great rom! Some bugs I discovered in latest build:
1. FM radio and music visualizer don't work
2.If I place the device horizonticaly and then press the appropriate tile to lock the screen in this place, the screen goes into vertical mode and then locks.
Also I don't think that V4A shortcut in app drawer is needed, since it can be accessed both through the tiles and the settings. Last thing, I would be really grateful if you could add a dark theme switcher:D

mmims24

Jun 25, 2014
Millbrook
For the information I am hoping they will be able to enable it soon I know I can use an aftermarket texting app but I just love the features of that one

I have been using Textra and its been working fine for me but the factory app is a perfect fit for my theme and UI setup. I thought there was a fix for it in the official cm 12.1?? Is the problem still with the MMS.apk??

Reactions: johnehle37

johnehle37

Jul 27, 2015
Fix

I have been using Textra and its been working fine for me but the factory app is a perfect fit for my theme and UI setup. I thought there was a fix for it in the official cm 12.1?? Is the problem still with the MMS.apk??

I tried to find the fix is there anyone that can send a link to it it would greatly be appreciated. If this does not work I will use textra for now

Reactions: mmims24

mmims24

Jun 25, 2014
Millbrook
I tried to find the fix is there anyone that can send a link to it it would greatly be appreciated. If this does not work I will use textra for now

From what I've gathered the stock MMS.apk is looking for a subID or SIM ID(can't remember which) of either 1 or -1 (once again, can't remember which because I have been reading cm 12.1 code and threads for the past 2 days) and currently the XT 1031 is returning a value of 0 so it's disabling the send button in stock app. It's the same issue that's preventing the system from reading the correct eri.XML file, causing the "Roaming Indicator Off" issue. AFAIK, the only fixes for that issue are purely cosmetic. I thought I read that cm12.1 devs applied an SPN override to change the source from which the SIM ID was obtained, but I'm not sure if it has been applied or if its even working. There are several people who have expressed their belief that LP wasn't written for no SIM phones, that they are a thing of the past. So basically the reason it works for CDMA Moto G is because it thinks we are a LTE phone that's running on 3g because of no LTE SIM card.

Reactions: johnehle37

johnehle37

Jul 27, 2015
Thanks

From what I've gathered the stock MMS.apk is looking for a subID or SIM ID(can't remember which) of either 1 or -1 (once again, can't remember which because I have been reading cm 12.1 code and threads for the past 2 days) and currently the XT 1031 is returning a value of 0 so it's disabling the send button in stock app. It's the same issue that's preventing the system from reading the correct eri.XML file, causing the "Roaming Indicator Off" issue. AFAIK, the only fixes for that issue are purely cosmetic. I thought I read that cm12.1 devs applied an SPN override to change the source from which the SIM ID was obtained, but I'm not sure if it has been applied or if its even working. There are several people who have expressed their belief that LP wasn't written for no SIM phones, that they are a thing of the past. So basically the reason it works for CDMA Moto G is because it thinks we are a LTE phone that's running on 3g because of no LTE SIM card.

Thank you for the quick response I will just stay with textra until the problem is solved.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    V
    Vatsal
    qGAeJ3y.png

Team Bliss is pleased to present to you
    Bliss 6.0

Bliss is one of the most highly customizable roms that you can install on your mobile device, and we hope you have a truly blissful experience.
    A huge thanks to CyanogenMod for the source and all the work and dedication their team puts in to keep us updated.
    Bliss is CM13 based, with some features added in from various roms, and we will continue to update features as they become available.
    We will keep up to date with the latest CM code, and updates will be posted on a regular basis.
    However, please do not ask for ETA's. We will update the links as soon as they become available.

We will not tolerate any rudeness or anyone being disrespectful in this thread.
    We will do our best to answer your questions or concerns as soon as possible.

Visit our website for features that include:
    Member sign-up, staff information, all the latest rom downloads, the option to open support tickets for issues & more!

BlissRoms Website

lUCbux3.png

Personalization Options

CM13 Theme Engine

Status Bar
    • Statusbar Clock & Date Options (Left/Center/Right/Hide/Etc)
    • Battery Icon Options
    • Customizable QS Tiles

Navigation & Button Options
    • Toast & Listview Animations

Recents Options
    • -Memory Bar
    • -OmniSwitch (Option to replace recents menu with Omniswitch)

Notification Drawer
    • -Status Bar Header (Weather)
    • -Tile Options
    • -Flashlight Option
    • -Custom Color Tile Options (Set Background, Icons & Text)
    Heads Up Notifications

Lockscreen Options
    • -Long Press Lock Icon to Sleep
    • -Shortcuts
    • -Music Visualizer Options
    • -Power Button Lock Options
    • -Lock Method Options

Power Menu Options
    • -Power Off
    • -Reboot

Gesture Anywhere
    • -Location Options
    • -Trigger Regions

Animations
    • Slim Animations

App Circle Bar
    • -Included Apps
    • -Trigger width, position and height

Sound Options
    • -Link Ringtone & Notification Toggle
    • -Media, Alarm, Ring & Notification Sound Options

Display & Light Options
    • Brightness Level
    • Adaptive Brightness
    • LiveDisplay
    • Rotation
    • Ambient Display
    • Double Tap to Sleep
    • Sleep Time
    • Wake on Plug
    • Cast Screen
    • Wallpaper
    • Expanded Desktop
    • LCD Density
    • Daydream
    • Font Size
    • Show Search Bar in Recents

Notifications
    • Heads Up
    • Do Not Disturb & Access
    • Device Lock Options
    • App Notifications
    • Notification Access
    • Filter Notifications

More Stuff Included

Bliss Download Section
    • -All current downloads for your convenience
      [/LIST
      AudioFX Equalizer
      • -SuperSU - Huge thanks to @[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Chainfire[/COLOR]
      • -Bliss Wallpapers (via launcher’s Wallpapers)
      • -Home Launcher Option
      • -CM Camera
      • -User Profiles
      • -System Profiles
      • -Location Options
      • -Security Options
      • -Privacy Options
      • -Accounts & Sync
      • -Language & Input
      • -Backup & Reset
      • -Date & Time
      • -Accessibility
      • -Printing
      • -Developer Options
      • -Rom & Hardware Information
      • -Changelog
      • -Bliss OTA Updates
      --Many other settings throughout the rom. Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the blissful options!

• XDA:DevDB Information
      Bliss for falcon, ROM for the Moto G

Contributors
      Vatsal
      ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
      ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
      ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked bootloader
      Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
      Current Stable Version: v6.1
      Stable Release Date: 2016-01-21

Created 2015-06-19
      Last Updated 2016-04-09
    Hey guys... Just noticed a new thread was started =P ... I'm the one who builds for falcon. So i'll let you guys know when I put up new builds plus they should all be downloadable through OTA app as well
    Why the **** does the title matter? -_-

People see the title first, and then they will think that the ROM is outdated.
    Not everybody goes directly to the ROM's website. :p

And if I may give an opinion, you could then keep only the name of the ROM in the title, removing the "v3.5".
    But if you prefer to keep the title as it is, I will not judge. Your thread, your rules. :good:
    as you all know I'm the Official maintainer for this device.... I would like to shout out for a little help.
    I'm looking for someone to help with the day to day operation of the maintenance. Like keeping track of this forum....=)
    If you are interested hit me up on this thread, in a pm or on hangouts pjgraber03@gmail.com
    Thanks in advance
    v3.7 is out.
    Why the OP do not update the thread?
    And if he is off, someone should assume the thread or create a new one... the ROM is too good to have a non updated thread.

v3.7 (2015-07-19) here:
    http://downloads.blissroms.com/BlissPop/Official/falcon/