Inverted/Transparent Apps PlayStore, Hangouts, Inbox, etc,,Updated 20170518

Search This thread

the_lonewolf

Apr 11, 2013
Welp,,,it seems that One Drive shut me down for 24 hours due to "unusually large traffic",,,I will be shifting all my files over to probably Google Drive, unless someone shows me a better storage company. What about Mega?
I vote for "MEGA", but I will follow you wherever you'll move your files.
I' m addicted to your wonderful inverted apps. :)

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles
Thanks brother,,,I think I will use Mega,,,,Once my One Drive is unfrozen LOL then I will swap over all files,,,it just sucks having to redo all the permissions for users.
Well since us @Archangel followers will be going anywhere he goes sounds like a themed mega would be nice lmao..

Sent from my inverted ozop

Archangel

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Already themed that a few weeks ago LOL but, since I am going to be using that for my apps now, I am swapping up some of the icons in it,,,should be done tonight or tomorrow.

Well since us @Archangel followers will be going anywhere he goes sounds like a themed mega would be nice lmao..

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Just some png changes and a little bit faster,,,sucky thing is I have to populate Mega with all my apps and then everyone who wants access will have to go through that hell of sending me their email to get in LOL.

Attachments

• invert1.png
    invert1.png
    86.5 KB · Views: 262
  • invert2.png
    invert2.png
    125.9 KB · Views: 264
  • trans1.jpg
    trans1.jpg
    182.8 KB · Views: 262
  • trans2.jpg
    trans2.jpg
    206.4 KB · Views: 264

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles
Just some png changes and a little bit faster,,,sucky thing is I have to populate Mega with all my apps and then everyone who wants access will have to go through that hell of sending me their email to get in LOL.
So is this available??.. I checked to see if you had it in one drive but I no longer see your shared folder..

Archangel

Jul 14, 2010
Reno, NV
Keep your pants on LOL JK,,,,populating Mega now and putting in some apps that I did for other devices like the M9 and S6,,,should be done uploading all 5 gigs by tomorrow.

So is this available??.. I checked to see if you had it in one drive but I no longer see your shared folder..

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Keep your pants on LOL JK,,,,populating Mega now and putting in some apps that I did for other devices like the M9 and S6,,,should be done uploading all 5 gigs by tomorrow.

I just noticed it didn't work. Honestly, @Archangel have you considered Android File Host? I know you used to use that, I just didn't know if there was a reason you didn't like it. Personally, I hate mega, but I will gladly use it if that's the only way to use these amazing apps. Thank you again for your awesome work, brother.

buckhunter

Mar 1, 2011
LOL hadn't been on my tablet for over a month prob so figured I would boot it up then update a few inverted apps... Couldn't get the shared folder to show up after I signed I to OneDrive on the tablet.
My next thought was who messed with his files this time lol. Anyway glad your files are ok but these storage apps need to get with it and leave things alone

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

I just noticed it didn't work. Honestly, @Archangel have you considered Android File Host? I know you used to use that, I just didn't know if there was a reason you didn't like it. Personally, I hate mega, but I will gladly use it if that's the only way to use these amazing apps. Thank you again for your awesome work, brother.
[emoji85]

Reactions: Archangel

Soooperstar

Dec 14, 2013
Charlotte
Welp,,,it seems that One Drive shut me down for 24 hours due to "unusually large traffic",,,I will be shifting all my files over to probably Google Drive, unless someone shows me a better storage company. What about Mega?

I'm not a big fan of mega but it's probably the best alternative being that alot of people use it and I'm sure they're used to the high traffic. Either way, I'm with you wherever you go

Reactions: Archangel

bx10r

Apr 9, 2010
I just tried to get an app from one drive and noticed your not there...drive gets my vote. Especially since i know its themable...so transparent drive would be hot. Regardless tho...whatever u use i will as well...loyal user

Reactions: wernerml

Top Liked Posts