Update 8-23-15

CHANGELOGS

- VER 1.1
- ADDED EXTENDED REBOOT TO ROM
- MADE CUSTOM EXTENDED REBOOT ICONS
- ADDED AUTOSTARTS TO /SETTINGS/SECURITY
- ADDED CM CALCULATOR TO ROM
- ADDED NOVA LAUNCHER TO ROM
- NOVA LAUNCHER CAN BE REMOVED JUST LIKE A PLAYSTORE APP!
- ADDED 3MINIT BATTERY TO ADDON SECTION
- ADDED REMOVE 3MINIT BATTERY MOD TO ADDON SECTION
- ADDED ADDON SECTION TO OP! SEE POST #8
- SCREENSHOTS UPDATED TO REFLECT CHANGES
- Q&A SECTION UPDATED TO REFLECT CHANGES
- MISC STUFF HERE & THERE!
- CLEAN INSTALL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- IF YOU DIRTY FLASH AND HAVE ISSUES, CLEAN INSTALL B4 U POST!

DONATIONS ARE NEVER REQUIRED! BUT THEY ARE VERY APPRECIATED!!
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO MY PROJECTS CLiCK HERE:good:

Last edited:

feligoni

Jun 16, 2014
Buenos Aires
CHANGELOGS

- VER 1.1
- ADDED EXTENDED REBOOT TO ROM
- MADE CUSTOM EXTENDED REBOOT ICONS
- ADDED AUTOSTARTS TO /SETTINGS/SECURITY
- ADDED CM CALCULATOR TO ROM
- ADDED NOVA LAUNCHER TO ROM
- NOVA LAUNCHER CAN BE REMOVED JUST LIKE A PLAYSTORE APP!
- ADDED 3MINIT BATTERY TO ADDON SECTION
- ADDED REMOVE 3MINIT BATTERY MOD TO ADDON SECTION
- ADDED ADDON SECTION TO OP! SEE POST #8
- SCREENSHOTS UPDATED TO REFLECT CHANGES
- Q&A SECTION UPDATED TO REFLECT CHANGES
- MISC STUFF HERE & THERE!
- CLEAN INSTALL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
- IF YOU DIRTY FLASH AND HAVE ISSUES, CLEAN INSTALL B4 U POST!

Downloading :) reporting soon!

Reactions: iB4STiD

feligoni

Jun 16, 2014
Buenos Aires
thanks man!!.. btw i have added you here to the credit & thanks section for helping uers in this thread! thanks man
appreciate it :good:

:) wasn't necessary but thanks a lot!

Well I flashed the ROM, gotta say, smooth install and I feel it faster than previous build. Restored everything via TB and now I'm using it to post this.

Already checked the new features and they are all working perfectly.

If you need me to test things let me know. I'll report back with 24 has of usage :D

Grate work again!

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
:) wasn't necessary but thanks a lot!

Well I flashed the ROM, gotta say, smooth install and I feel it faster than previous build. Restored everything via TB and now I'm using it to post this.

Already checked the new features and they are all working perfectly.

If you need me to test things let me know. I'll report back with 24 has of usage :D

Grate work again!

thanks for taking the time to leave feedback!! appreciate that!! and i will definitely let u know if i need anything tested! ur feedback is great! and help me out alot !! :good:

Yes I have dual sim version..

Sent from my MotoG3 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thats why .. i will add this to the OP that dual sim devices wont work at this time, if a workaround comes out i will make an addon for dual sim users :good:

Reactions: androidbaba

feligoni

Jun 16, 2014
Buenos Aires
Thought I should tell that unofficial xposed for android 5.1.1(http://xdaforums.com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979) it's working perfectly with this ROM. I have installed GravityBox, ChromePie, Greenify, MinMinGuard and YouTube AdAway and they are all working perfectly :)
@iB4STiD I've been digging around the forum for Moto G 2014 and found the patch that made single sim roms compatible with dual sim. Maybe we can adapt it for this Moto G? Here's the link: http://xdaforums.com/moto-g-2014/development/mod-single-sim-rom-to-dual-sim-t3002528 .

Can't try it though, but who knows, maybe it works with some modifications.

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Thought I should tell that unofficial xposed for android 5.1.1(http://xdaforums.com/xposed/super-alpha-posted-permission-xposed-t3072979) it's working perfectly with this ROM. I have installed GravityBox, ChromePie, Greenify, MinMinGuard and YouTube AdAway and they are all working perfectly :)
@iB4STiD I've been digging around the forum for Moto G 2014 and found the patch that made single sim roms compatible with dual sim. Maybe we can adapt it for this Moto G? Here's the link: http://xdaforums.com/moto-g-2014/development/mod-single-sim-rom-to-dual-sim-t3002528 .

thanks man!!.. thats good to know ... as for dual sim support i will look into it .. i will need dual sim beta testers tho .. :good:

situ1962

Oct 29, 2008
I'm using this with 2gb version and it works perfectly. Not even one bug. You g should try it out.

Is your phone a dualsim version of Moto G3?

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------
@iB4STiD Thanks for your work.I am from India and am going to have an XT1550 version in a couple of days.I want to flash this when it becomes compatible with my device.Here I request you to make one with aroma installer,so that every device will be covered in a single package,of course only after some solution for the dual sim versions are found.
But from your previous reputation I think you will surely find a solution for us very soon.

feligoni

Jun 16, 2014
Buenos Aires

---------- Post added at 06:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:34 AM ----------

@iB4STiD Thanks for your work.I am from India and am going to have an XT1550 version in a couple of days.I want to flash this when it becomes compatible with my device.Here I request you to make one with aroma installer,so that every device will be covered in a single package,of course only after some solution for the dual sim versions are found.
But from your previous reputation I think you will surely find a solution for us very soon.

Nope, I own a single sim 2gb variant. A patch will eventually come since it happened with previous moto g versions. We just have to be patient.

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com

thanks man for the kind words .. if u have a dual sim version send me a pm.. i might have fixed it.. i cant test it .. but it may work for dual sim users.. but in order for me to find out i need beta testers who have dual sim devices

as for aroma.. i have been moving away from that .. since my note 4 roms.. it does make things easier but at the same time can cause issues for some in other ways! so the simple solution ? flash able addons!! there simple and easy for any user on any level to install :good:

Nope, I own a single sim 2gb variant. A patch will eventually come since it happened with previous moto g versions. We just have to be patient.

i think i worked it out .. i cant test it and either can u since we have a single sim device, but once i get some beta testers we will see, i will say this there is a bit of a difference that im not a 100 percent sure it will work but again we shall see :good:

Reactions: feligoni

DJTeeJay

Oct 12, 2013
New Jersey
plus.google.com
Does Viper work on this ROM, if so, i must inform the others at Unofficial CM 12.1 :)

*edit*

It did work on early builds but stopped of the last couple. I know they made a lot of "audio changes".

*edit* meant to say early builds of CM 12.1

Last edited:

feligoni

Jun 16, 2014
Buenos Aires
Never tried on stock ROM,

unlock boot~~>root~~>CM 12.1

I used to do the same with other devices, but moto display is such a good feature that i stayed on it. I already got used to it haha. Anyways, in a while i'll be testing viper4android and let you know.

---------- Post added at 01:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

Never tried on stock ROM,

unlock boot~~>root~~>CM 12.1

Couldn't get it to work neither. I didn't put much effort though. Read somewhere viper4android never got 5.1.1 support... Maybe there's some kind of workaround.

Gonna look into it when i have more time.

Reactions: DJTeeJay

evild

Jan 12, 2007
Does Viper work on this ROM, if so, i must inform the others at Unofficial CM 12.1 :)

*edit*

It did work on early builds but stopped of the last couple. I know they made a lot of "audio changes".

*edit* meant to say early builds of CM 12.1
Works for me if you use Viper4android in compatiblility mode. and selinux set to permissive. reboot and it'll work globally. :good:

Reactions: DJTeeJay

DJTeeJay

Oct 12, 2013
New Jersey
plus.google.com
I finally giving *RAPTURE* a try, mainly due to the fack that it is the only ROM that ViPER is confirmed working...

I Hope it works for me like it once worked before... incredible #LOUD #Viper4ANDROID #Android

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    cZtphHv.png

Project info
    this rom is built from XT1540 US 1GB EDITION STOCK factory images, if you are using a different
    variant of the moto g 3rd gen, make a nandroid backup & proceed at ur own risk!

this rom will be kept as close to stock as possible, the main goal of this rom is to have
    stability, speed, & battery life!

ENJOY MY ROM! and please leave FEEDBACK! :good:

Features
    LPI23.72-16.3 | 5.1.1 | based on official XT1540 fw | rooted | deodexed | zipaligned | busybox
    ★ removed google bloat | misc tweaks | battery tweaks | no carrier iq | wi-fi tether | super user | adaway app
    ★ stock kernel | buildprop tweaks | adaway via /settings | superuser via /settings | extended reboot menu
    ★ autostarts via /settings | cm calculator | custom extended reboot icons
    ★ nova launcher user removable | sdcard r/w fix | simple,fast,stable | more to come!

Removable Apps
    ★ cabinet explorer, google music, nova launcher

Screenshots
    MY HOMESCREEN | ADAWAY VIA SETTINGS
    EXTENDED REBOOT MENU | AUTOSTARTS VIA SETTINGS
    AUTOSTARTS CONTROL | SUPERUSER VIA SETTINGS
    3MINIT BATTERY MOD

Addons
    RAPTURE ADDON'S FOUND HERE

Faq
    Q&A SECTiON PLEASE READ!!
    INSTALL GUIDE PLEASE READ THIS!
    SIGNATURE BANNERS
    CREDiTS & THANKS, READ!
    CLiCK HERE TO SEE MY ROMS

Rom
    DOWNLOAD ROM!
    CHANGELOGS!

READ THiS!!

Rapture Q&A Section!

Q. HOW DO I INSTALL YOUR ROM?
    A. EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS FOUND HERE :good:

Q. CAN"T I JUST DIRTY FLASH UR ROM?
    A. NO!.. CLEAN INSTAll!!, IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW THE INSTALL GUiDE, DO NOT POST ISSUES! :eek:

Q. WHERE IS SUPERUSER CONTROL?
    A. GO TO /SETTINGS/SECURITY ;)

Q. WHERE IS ADAWAY CONTROL?
    A. GO TO /SETTINGS/WIRELESS & NETWORKS/MORE ;)

Q. WHERE IS AUTOSTARTS CONTROL?
    A. GO TO /SETTINGS/SECURITY ;)

Q. I DON'T LIKE NOVA LAUNCHER CAN I UNINSTALL IT?
    A. YES!.. UNINSTALL IT JUST AS U WOULD A PLAYSTORE APP!.. DEFAULT MOTO LAUNCHER IS NOT REMOVED! :good:

Q. DOES UR ROM WORK WITH DUAL SIM XT1550 VARIANT?
    A. NO! MOBILE DATA & WIFI WILL NOT WORK!, DUAL SIM USERS WILL NEED A WORKAROUND! :(

Q. IS MOTO DISPLAY WORKING IN UR ROM?
    A. YES!.. :good:

Q. WHAT DOES AUTOSTARTS DO?
    A. THIS ALLOWS U TO CONTROL WHICH PLAYSTORE APPS START ON BOOT, FOR APPS LIKE MUSIC PLAYERS
    VIDEO PLAYERS, ETC DO NOT
    NEED TO LOAD ON BOOT! MESSENGER AND CALENDAR APPS DO!.
    NOT ALL PLAYSTORE APPS TRY TO LOAD ON BOOT! :good:

Q. CAN I RESTORE SYSTEM DATA WITH TITANIUM BACKUP ?
    A. NO!! THIS INCLUDES CALL LOGS, SMS, AS WELL AS APPS AND THERE DATA!! OTHER WISE YOU WILL HAVE APPS FC, AND OTHER ODDITIES! :eek:

Q. CAN I RESTORE PLAYSTORE APPS WITH TITANIUM BACKUP ?
    A. YES!! :good: YOU CAN RESTORE YOUR /DATA/APPS AND THERE DATA WITH TB! :cool:
    READ THiS!!

Rapture install Guide!

PLEASE FOLLOW EACH STEP TO A T!!
    01. MAKE SURE OEM UNLOCKING IS ENABLED IN DEVELOPER OPTIONS!
    02. PLACE MY ROM ON UR INTERNAL STORAGE!
    03. REBOOT INTO TWRP RECOVERY
    04. TAP WIPE
    05. TAP ADVANCED WIPE
    06. PLACE A CHECK NEXT TO .. DALVIK CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA AND CACHE
    07. SWIPE TO WIPE
    08. TAP THE HOME BUTTON BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON!
    09. TAP WIPE
    10. NOW SWIPE TO FACTORY RESET!
    11. FLASH MY ROM NOW!
    12. NOW REBOOT!
    13. UR DONE!!
    14. FIRST BOOT CAN TAKE A BIT BE PATIENT
    15. PLEASE LEAVE FEEDBACK!! :good:

version 1.1 news .. no eta :)

one of the new features for version 1.1 :cowboy::good:

what do u guys think of the icons i made ?

2GyUXLj.png