Remove All Ads from XDA
Find Your Device:
Or Continue to Thread: Request Samsung Update Our SII…
2nd September 2015, 08:55 AM
OP Senior Member
Flag My tho
Thanks Meter: 153

Donate to Me
More
Request Samsung Update Our SIII To Lollipop
Hello everyone, do yoy want samsung update our SIII to Lollipop?
Let request Samsung:
"
Hi Samsung, today i want to reveal something that most Galaxy SIII's user like me has harboured from the bottom of our heart: Please release Lollipop update package for both of us: Galaxy SIII and Galaxy Note II users all around the world. Having used S3 and N2 for a long time( maybe from the day that they were released), we think that our devices still able to run TW Lollipop. Because we know that your news devices-which have a worse hardware can run TW Lollipop. Do you know that we were to excited to see our device-SIII and N2 in your confirmed list containing what to be updated TW Lollipop soon. Then things went disappointedly, SIII and N2 has been removed from that list, which means that it was cancelled. Our belief completely faded away. Do you know our feeling? That look like you have been abandoned after the moment of being happy-just days ago.
It's common of us to think that: "Why Samsung did that?", "Probably their golden flagship has been left behind?" And if this update may affect the performence, why dont you release "manual update" instead of OTA? By doing that, anyone who is aware of slowing down their phone won't be affected. In the second hand, the majority longing for the updates still enjoy it. If after reading my post and you still reject our devices, please tell us why. Or following my ideas and then release it as soon as possible. We're looking forward to hearing good news from you soon.
Again, we're all respect you that has given us wonderful devices, we still love them now
Sincerely
Samsung SIII's users"
Or some words like this.
Sent from my GT-I9300 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to naeroki_bi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift naeroki_bi Ad-Free