[OFFICIAL] Flyme Nexus5 | Lollipop | Flyme 4.5.3.3R | [2015-11-10]

Search This thread

kaikupascual

Nov 15, 2012
The videos recorded have a green line when you play the video after of record... big fail...

Last edited:
C

cimbrum

Does anybody succeed to flash GAPPS? I'vre tried a few packages but some Google apps crashed at starting.

vibos

Aug 27, 2010
Odessa
web.vibos.org
Does anybody succeed to flash GAPPS? I'vre tried a few packages but some Google apps crashed at starting.

Same issue. Installed PA GAPPS (Nano) and all of Google apps are crashing (except a play store). Is there any way to fix this?
P.S.: Tried to install play and services from AppMarket, but they are not work (havent tried google installer)

UPD: Done clean install and tried google installer. All google apps (not play) are crashing. Is there any fix?

Last edited:

Vpabc

Aug 21, 2012
Same issue. Installed PA GAPPS (Nano) and all of Google apps are crashing (except a play store). Is there any way to fix this?
P.S.: Tried to install play and services from AppMarket, but they are not work (havent tried google installer)

UPD: Done clean install and tried google installer. All google apps (not play) are crashing. Is there any fix?

Goto Appcenter----Search for "Google Installer" ----Install it
Link: http://app.flyme.cn/apps/public/detail?package_name=com.howie.gserverinstall

giarcs

Oct 11, 2012
how to fix the green line on the video?

Отправлено с моего Nexus 5 через Tapatalk

riki075

Nov 21, 2013
Flash question: now I have latest xTraSmooth based on 6.0.0 Android.
If I want to flash this ROM, I have to reset my phone to 5.0 with Factory Image?

ast00

Apr 29, 2012
Flash question: now I have latest xTraSmooth based on 6.0.0 Android.
If I want to flash this ROM, I have to reset my phone to 5.0 with Factory Image?
No. Just wipe as usual using TWRP, then flash.
If you have MultiROM, its as simple as flashing it as a secondary.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ska1983

hell1134

After installing the rom, when I open any app or even the settings page, a permission dialogue box pops up. I usually click yes / OK and the app runs fine. However, after installing gapps, maps, you tube, etc. FC to homescreen. I think it is because of the permission thing. Is there any way to disable the permission dialogue box ?

Top Liked Posts